ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs. Clones

The ISU announcers hadn't watched Heil wrestle much. They were just amazed the ISU kid kept it close.

No offense taken but the reason I posted the question is can be many reasons including the one in ur reply but was wondering if was injury, didn't make weight, still perceived by coaches as best choice for the weight but they wanted to make the point that in spite of that has to do better

I thought it was a really solid bounce back by Crutch. I know White has potential but I haven't seen much from him yet that makes me thing he should be any threat to taking 197. Of course I'm not in the room everyday.

Both of our 97 lbers need to be in extra workouts specifically directed toward scoring a takedown. I know they can, but would like to see it in an actual match.

Both of our 97 lbers need to be in extra workouts specifically directed toward scoring a takedown. I know they can, but would like to see it in an actual match.

I am personally more concerned with the take down performance of 141 and 157. The thing about Weigel is: if no one can take him down, he always gets an escape, and he can ride everyone who doesn't have a 3 letter last name starting with C and ending in X then he can do very well in the tourney.

on johns show last night he said that Schafer sustained a minor injury and may be held out this week. he also said pat told him to hold out joe against isu because he is injured (knee).

sorry guys yes pat smith or it could have been leroy. i know it was one of the brothers. i'm thinking it was pat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT