ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy COVID Update

The fruit cakes on the extremes of each party is the problem. The vast majority does not want to be governed by fruitcakes, but divisive fruit cake policies and fear mongering gets out the vote for both parties. When those not on the extremes of each party decide to get the country back, we will get the country back.

Extreme Libs and conservatives are the same coin, different side, both make up the rat nest known as DC. They all need to go. Both parties have radicalized their deep rooted tribal voters that cram confirmation bias down their own throat daily from constant MSM and big tech messaging.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Lib or conservative today. Country hates half of itself. I test out as a libertarian. We need a 3rd party that can cut thru and get rid of all the lib and conservative fruitcakes.

Hate creates more hate. Lies create more lies. Political promises and debt creates more of the same.

If you believe those that are unable to buy in to the extremes of both parties, the centrists are the problem? Interesting because you just self identified as a flaming obedient conservative unable to think for yourself.

Biden sucks major league balls. Trump’s dumbazz mouth overrides everything he does and tees up conservatives to be easily labeled as racists and white nationalists even if they are not. Trump, a former old school Democrat handed the President, Senate, and House to the Dems. Libs look like weak sticks that creates victims and exact revenge while smiling and doing everything they claim conservatives do, while conservatives are incapable of staying on point on the issues and now exact revenge while trying to beat you down with petty name calling and acting like a bully.

Both parties deserve each other, and have created a cycle of trying to one up each other in pushing further to the extremes after losing an election as a form of hateful pushback to win the next election.

Could not be a more destructive behavioral cycle from both parties.

We need a 3rd party made up of common sense
Democrats and Republicans. Either party in full control is bad news, each party now pursues its worst inclinations and is so arrogant that is sees winning at the polls is a mandate for 50% of the country to run rough shod over the other 50%.

COVID for you is a political exercise only, and it is for most of the country. It should only be a medical exercise.

There should be no reason to mention political leanings in a discussion of COVID, and both parties used it as a political tool.

Dems were busy impeaching Trump when COVID first broke out and Nancy embraced China Town and called Trump racist for the travel ban. If she was so damn smart about it lol she could have stopped the impeachment and got a COVID bill to the Senate. Impeachment articles more important.

Reps and Trump early called it a nothing burger not really knowing what it had and did not help itself with suburban moms scared for the lives of their family members with over confidence being projected by the Prez and making jokes like to inject himself with shit to kill it. He overplayed his hand on the economy in the sense he came across as money more important than lives. He could have done what he did without projecting that.

Both parties sucked balls on the response, the response needed to be in the middle of those 2 responses. If it was not for politics it would have been that way and this country would not be divided and the outcome better.

You seem to have serious COVID side effects, mostly psychological in terms of creating a political battle line. Consider more than just binary thinking.
Repubs do suck balls for sure- just shy of Dems agree with you. Conservatives IMO are in the right on this item so I disagree- the problem is with squishy middle- trying to play Sweden and not piss anyone off People. Used to people weren't afraid to take a stand- today's gen thinks if you step on someone's toes you're a bad person.
Why are country has failed Is bc we sat back and allowed our reps to run it and they sold us down the road.

Now we have grown men virtue signaling wearing masks everywhere instead of making a stand- it's sad and some cases disgusting. Not even talking about getting a dangerous vaccine when they DONT NEED IT. Older people who wore a mask before the Plandemic I take no issues with.

Andno Viking hat sorry... that is a funny one! But I'm damn sure not scared to call it like it is bc liberals or politically correct are walking around with stupid disgusting face diapers on For zero reason (and they don't like wearing them but do it anyway) and getting vaccines for no reason. Leaders of households bowing down to media and DC elites that think we are all nothing but trash. You think liberals give a damn about anyone?! They use minorities and other groups to get gutless republicans to bow down and be good losers. Republicans may be worse bc they act like your buddy and will fight for you- liberals will tell you they hate conservatives.

People need to stand up- have some F ing dignity geez. Get the damn face diapers off and quit being scared- and getting vaccinated for a 99.97 survival rate disease- OMG really?! CDC said again last weak over 95 percent of Listed covid deaths WERENOT caused by covid. Our forefathers would be embarrassed at how we bow down and listen to the corrupt elite and media.

I would like to know who besides me really feel like we are under communistic style govt. I know China owns us- to what extent I don't know and prob don't want to. Power needs to get back to states and NOT DC elites. Again neither party gives a damn about you.

All IMHO!

. Does what
You really should examine your willingness to allow the 1st amendment rights of half your countrymen to be usurped on a very, very flimsy technicality. What could possibly go wrong with this approach? Think beyond your shallow sense of temporary internet victory for a second and ask yourself what happens in societies when a large population, perhaps a slim majority, is demonized and silenced.

Not good things, for anyone.

Reactions: Dirk4177
You really should examine your willingness to allow the 1st amendment rights of half your countrymen to be usurped on a very, very flimsy technicality. What could possibly go wrong with this approach? Think beyond your shallow sense of temporary internet victory for a second and ask yourself what happens in societies when a large population, perhaps a slim majority, is demonized and silenced.

Not good things, for anyone.
I’m not willingly allowing anything. I didn’t say I agree with it. But it’s a private company and they are free to issue guidelines how they see fit. Another company can come along do the opposite and take some market share. I would go so far to say large population is being silenced. Only ones being silenced are wackos spreading false information or conspiracies.

I’m not willingly allowing anything. I didn’t say I agree with it. But it’s a private company and they are free to issue guidelines how they see fit. Another company can come along do the opposite and take some market share. I would go so far to say large population is being silenced. Only ones being silenced are wackos spreading false information or conspiracies.
Your understanding of what's going on is shallow at a really embarrassing level.

Nothing could make you sound more like a programmed NPC than spouting about "false information or conspiracies."

The delusion that your side has a monopoly on truth is frightening. And you dutifully swallow and regurgitate this tripe daily.

Your understanding of what's going on is shallow at a really embarrassing level.

Nothing could make you sound more like a programmed NPC than spouting about "false information or conspiracies."

The delusion that your side has a monopoly on truth is frightening. And you dutifully swallow and regurgitate this tripe daily.
Well why don’t you let us in on the inside info. Are they actually just banning people for being a conservative?

A million things that could have been done? Really? Biden now says things are going to grind on for many months. That is the only true thing he has said.

Reactions: windriverrange
Biggest Farce parlayed upon the American people .....https://www.oann.com/who-decides-pcr-nasal-swab-tests-are-not-sufficient-covid-19-tests-after-they-diagnose-24m-americans/

Well why don’t you let us in on the inside info. Are they actually just banning people for being a conservative?
Is this a serious question? Are there really people out there that do not know 100 percent conservatives are being censored? Serious question to you

Reactions: SSS!!!
If you'd educate yourself it's pretty clear they ban those that don't conform to their dogma. Labeling something a conspiracy theory is intellectual laziness of the highest order.
You still haven’t been able to tell me when a large portion of the population is being silenced. And how is labeling something a conspiracy theory lazy? Where can I get one of those nifty educations? Newsmax or OAN?

Is this a serious question? Are there really people out there that do not know 100 percent conservatives are being censored? Serious question to you
Me thinks that you believe conservatives are people you talk to on your message boards. Those aren’t conservatives. They are nuttier than squirrel turds.

I decided to check back in on this thread and it looks like @osuintx is still running around smearing bullshit on the walls. Carry on.

Reactions: orange_pwr
You have nothing at all to add to real questions and answers about covid and vaccines- so you just try to show your ass
You have no real answers about vaccines. You’re in here shouting at clouds and posting links to garbage sources. And quoting yourself. It’s weird, man.

Got my taste back today. My symptoms started last Sunday. Haven’t had a fever much since Tuesday. Other than the loss of taste and smell I had ...I would think this is just a cold. Had more energy today but wore down around 6 pm tonight

Reactions: windriverrange
Got my taste back today. My symptoms started last Sunday. Haven’t had a fever much since Tuesday. Other than the loss of taste and smell I had ...I would think this is just a cold. Had more energy today but wore down around 6 pm tonight
Glad you’re feeling better. It’s so weird how differently people have been affected by this.

Glad you’re feeling better. It’s so weird how differently people have been affected by this.

Thanks. The fatigue and loss of taste and smell is weird. Today was the best I have felt. Then the fatigue towards the end of the day. So glad the taste and smell is back. I inhaled a pizza haha. I def think I got the new strain that they say is more contagious.

Reactions: BiloxiPoke
You have no real answers about vaccines. You’re in here shouting at clouds and posting links to garbage sources. And quoting yourself. It’s weird, man.
CDC garbage? Yeah I kind of agree with you on that somewhat. Let's remind everyone what facts I go off of:
1) media and politicians are garbage.
2) hospitals are given more money to label deaths as covid.
3) death rates decreased from 2019 to 2020
4) CDC came out in last 10 days and said 95 plus percent of labeled covid deaths were not caused by covid
5) Most people who wear masks is bc They are virtue signaling or trying to not rock the boat- there zero proof they help....but lotsa proof they are harmful- especially for kids to wear all day= child abuse
6) there's absolutely no reason to get a rushed vaccine pushed by Fauci and Gates, media, Dems and RinosAnd big Pharma - who makes billions off of the vaccine - when The survival rate of the Plandemic is 99.96 percent
7) flu, pneumonia,heat disease, other deaths are Way down This year due to being classified as covid.
8) PCR tests are garbage and unreliable

This about as factual as can be- you got NOTHING but crap media propaganda from a state run media-how proud for you to regurgitate that- you just want to scare and say look at me- I'm telling people to wake the F up from people like you

How did it start

How did it start

Sunday started with what I thought were just allergies. I take Flonase and Allegra daily. Woke up Sunday morning like “ wow allergies are acting up.” By Tuesday I kinda felt tired in the morning ....Tuesday afternoon I was exhausted and my taste and smell were gone. Got a rapid test at CVS in Edmond. Positive and had a slight fever. Not much cough at all. Just exhausted , allergy like symptoms drainage and congestion. No taste and smell. Taste and smell back today . No coughing or fever . But tiredness hit me today around 6 pm. If it were not for the taste and smell gone ....I wouldn’t have got tested and would have assumed it was a cold.

Reactions: BiloxiPoke
Latest- couple days into Bidens reign:

NY, Chicago, DC, Michigan et al magically opening up!!! We're cured!!!!!! WHO says PCR tests NOT Reliable LMFAO- tests gonna start magically being more negative-

..Cmon man- gotta admit we've been duped 🤪 Well many of y'all have- I can honestly say I only had a few days of it- rest of my time has been on outside watching this $hitshow- worst part of it is watching everyone parade around in masks obediently following vile state run Media, politicians (BOTH parties), Pharma. Learn people - LEARN!!! DO NOT WATCH MSM- NEVER!

Bill Gates is a horrible greed scum- watch this video of you are thinking of getting vaccinated https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.bitchute.com/video/q95DngNF2jsJ/
He’s a sick pos. Killed thousands in foreign countries but still brags about vaccines being the best financial investment he’s ever made. “I’ve never made less than 20-1 returns on vaccine investment.” Also openly talks about population control and needing to drastically reduce the population.

If the report I shared is right- According to the medical people I sent that to- they KNOWINGLY didn't disclose that If you get the virus After being vaccinated the effects will be worse. That means a much higher death rate going forward with those that have taken the vaccine. I hope they are wrong.
Most know I'm against this vaccine but I'm just asking before you take it- research and ask as many questions as you can. DO NOT accept
Media and politicians words- then make the decision. Remember it's a 99.95 percent give or take survival rate for those in decent health under 70. I'm not telling anyone don't do it- just do your own research and get away from google to do it-
They censor anything bad for several pages

Everyone do yourself a favor and look up brandy Vaughn. Former pharma rep that left after seeing the push for vaccines and the contents of them. Started an awareness organization. Murdered a month ago. Do a favor and watch some previous videos of hers speaking of pharmas, cdc, and who’s true goals and intentions

Reactions: osuintx
HCQ now legal that Orange man bad out of office- media are POS, Scum, low life, blood on their hands , left propaganda arm state F'in run media-disgusting. Add Fauci et al- They KNEW HCQ had virtually no side effects and prevented Corona virus deaths. Most of left have blood on their hands PERIOD

Everyone do yourself a favor and look up brandy Vaughn. Former pharma rep that left after seeing the push for vaccines and the contents of them. Started an awareness organization. Murdered a month ago. Do a favor and watch some previous videos of hers speaking of pharmas, cdc, and who’s true goals and intentions

That was a sad story- left greed commit many murders shutting people up - Clinton's Seth Rich et al. Means justify end of being rich

That was a sad story- left greed commit many murders shutting people up - Clinton's Seth Rich et al. Means justify end of being rich
Yea did you see her Twitter post like days before she got killed? 10 reasons why if she died it wasn’t suicide basically. Regardless of that it blows my mind that people can’t conceive that pharma does not have the people’s best interest in mind. How many times do they have to get caught straight up killing people for profit before the idea that you should even question a vaccine pops in your head? Especially since they conveniently cannot be sued for negative reactions or death so they have zero liability.

Yea did you see her Twitter post like days before she got killed? 10 reasons why if she died it wasn’t suicide basically. Regardless of that it blows my mind that people can’t conceive that pharma does not have the people’s best interest in mind. How many times do they have to get caught straight up killing people for profit before the idea that you should even question a vaccine pops in your head? Especially since they conveniently cannot be sued for negative reactions or death so they have zero liability.
I don’t know if there is any truth to any of it, but look at what companies have done in the past, from tobacco to Kerr-McGee. I think questioning everything is healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT