ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy COVID Update

That's not an answer that's avoiding answering the question. I asked a simple question. How does a mRNA vaccine change you DNA? You can't answer a simple question, but go on a rant about the left, media, and conspiracy theories. Why can't a professor that taught a course over anatomy, and physiology answer a simple question about mRNA?
Look it up lazy bones- it's not hard. May be a little hard to find on google- what do you think mRNAOr messenger .RiboNucleicAcid...DNA is DeoxyRiboNucleic Acid- look up the relationship

They have tried for decades to do a coronavirus - no success- animal trials failed
Miserably. In 8 months they did it?!?! Yeah friggin right- this is so unbelievably naive to take it.

Instead of taking 10-15 years to see the results- they skipped all the animal and safety tests- you guys taking this crap are human testing subjects- morning more. You are being genetically modified. To what Extent? None of us can say.

in summation vaccine lovers are human test subjects for a decades long losing
Effort to make a coronavirus for a virus that is not that dangerous.

They've been lying about Numbers etc all along -even came clean On death rate yet people still want to believe MSM- it's all about money and control- 100 Percent.
It's Sad but after awhile you have to blame people for listening to proven liars. It's no wonder we're being ruled by friggin commies- were a bunch of sheep walking to depopulation willingly

That's not an answer that's avoiding answering the question. I asked a simple question. How does a mRNA vaccine change you DNA? You can't answer a simple question, but go on a rant about the left, media, and conspiracy theories. Why can't a professor that taught a course over anatomy, and physiology answer a simple question about mRNA?
Here's one- I'm not going to spoon feed you 20 articles sorry. Thought you may listen to articles more than me since you're doubting this professor

Still not an answer man.
Here's one- I'm not going to spoon feed you 20 articles sorry. Thought you may listen to articles more than me since you're doubting this professor

You are quoting a Dr. That claims this vaccine will hook us up to artificial intelligence. How is this vaccine going to do that? She has never stated with empirical evidence how this will take place. How is this going to happen? What do we need to watch out for that will put us in the Matrix?

Why is this so difficult for a professor to answer? You never actually answer any of these questions. You would fail your own class based on this thread.

Still not an answer man.

You are quoting a Dr. That claims this vaccine will hook us up to artificial intelligence. How is this vaccine going to do that? She has never stated with empirical evidence how this will take place. How is this going to happen? What do we need to watch out for that will put us in the Matrix?

Why is this so difficult for a professor to answer? You never actually answer any of these questions. You would fail your own class based on this thread.

All
Facts-
Keep ignoring them and go get your double dose of untested un liable pharma- make sure and keep NOT thinking for yourself as well

All
Facts-
Keep ignoring them and go get your double dose of untested un liable pharma- make sure and keep NOT thinking for yourself as well

Why are you so bad at using the internet? You can't quote, can't add links, can't answer simple questions. Anyone who doesn't blindly follow you is a Liberal Left Winger.

You regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. You can't back up your claims. At this point you just seem to want to post your word salad. Why is it so hard for you to make logical concise points, and rebuttals.

Right now you are just throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks.

Reactions: Toontown102483
Why are you so bad at using the internet? You can't quote, can't add links, can't answer simple questions. Anyone who doesn't blindly follow you is a Liberal Left Winger.

You regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. You can't back up your claims. At this point you just seem to want to post your word salad. Why is it so hard for you to make logical concise points, and rebuttals.

Right now you are just throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks.
99.96 survival check mate.
I guess if I've had been duped like you I'd keep arguing for no reason. Come see us in a year or two and let us know how your human testing for covid went

You are posting a video of a British Dr. who was taken off the medical register for falsifying research about the MMR vaccine, and autism. He is responsible for the Lancet MMR autism fraud. Congrats you are those hippie Southern California granola mom's that refuse to use proven vaccines because they cause autism.

Two Dr's that have been shunned from their field for negligence, and falsifying data.

You still haven't in your own words explained how this mRNA vaccine alters your DNA. Instead you post videos of a Dr that states without any evidence this vaccine is leading us to the Matrix, and the second Dr falsified research data and has lost his medical license.

This is your explanation you stand behind? My word, you are basically Jenny McCarthy.

You are posting a video of a British Dr. who was taken off the medical register for falsifying research about the MMR vaccine, and autism. He is responsible for the Lancet MMR autism fraud. Congrats you are those hippie Southern California granola mom's that refuse to use proven vaccines because they cause autism.

Two Dr's that have been shunned from their field for negligence, and falsifying data.

You still haven't in your own words explained how this mRNA vaccine alters your DNA. Instead you post videos of a Dr that states without any evidence this vaccine is leading us to the Matrix, and the second Dr falsified research data and has lost his medical license.

This is your explanation you stand behind? My word, you are basically Jenny McCarthy.
When you have no rebuttal bc your argument is so wrong- all you can do is try to discredit. All this is true- sorry- but that should be a good thing. It doesn't fit your "Gates to save the world and he gets richer"motif so try and discredit...this Dr has more credibility than 90 plus percent out there but good try

What have I said that's wrong? Serious. You libbies or make/vaccine whores just accept the BS the media tells you and don't question. Facts:
-vaccine is Experimental
-COVID has almost zero chance or killing - especially if you're not old and unhealthy (which the. Any virus is scary for you)
-media is VERY corrupt
-politicians corruot
-mRNA vaccineS DO change your DNA Einstein- do you not even look up how they work?

Can't believe majority(sounds like) on this board lock step takes an experimental vaccine pushed by Govt, media and greed whore Gates For a virus that kills LT .04 percent. No friggin thanks

And degree doesn't make me an expert- fact that I have spent countless hours researching with many many sources and can actually think for myself when EVERYONE should know by now how Corrupt people pushing this hoax on us is
makes me confident in my call. Your sources are corrupt lying POS you follow blindly- be proud

Honestly, you need to stop with the 99.96% bullshit or post exactly where and how you came up with those numbers. Simply put, they aren't true. Does Covid kill people that have other, sometimes major, health problems? Of course it does. But Covid still was the thing that killed them. And even if you took all of those pre-existing medical condition and applied a variance, you still can't come up to 99.96%. If that number was right and every single man, woman and child inside the USA got Covid, the death count would "only" be about 130K. I've stated that I don't trust the numbers from most of the reporting bodies in this country because they were politically motivated and financially motivated. Even China, who we know has lied about everything associated with this virus doesn't show a death rate anywhere close to that and China said they had no deaths between May and December when they finally said one more person died of the virus.

As for the vaccine being experimental, you are partially correct. A true vaccine study does more than look at the aftereffects on the body from the drug in question. It also shows that it actually will help combat whatever it is made to combat. It is that second part that never actually happened.

And for anybody on here that wants to know how and what mRNA does and how it works, I'll give you the cliff notes. Almost every aspect of our bodies is made up of proteins. Proteins are used for things like hormones, immune system, transport, structure, and storage. First mRNA is naturally in the body and it derives from the genetic sequencing in our DNA. Its job is to tell other cells in the body which types of proteins to make. For decades, scientists have spoken openly about how they could potentially cure or at least treat a ton of ailments if they could just get modfied mRNA to be accepted by the body. The problem was that until 2005 every attempt was met by the host as a chemical foe and was fought off and rejected by the body. Similar to how transplant patients need to take drugs to help their body accept a foreign organ. It wasn't until 2009/2010 that there were successful lab tests in mass replication. Then when SARS hit, Moderna started going down the path of trying to build a vaccine via mRNA as a way to treat it. Even after SARS fell off the news, they continued down the path, because they believed that if they could get that to work, then the next major health event could potentially allow them to do the equivalent of cut and paste to build the next one. Pfizer and Moderna have shared information on mRNA testing since 2010 which is why those two companies are so far ahead on the Covid-19 vaccine. mRNA does not change a person's DNA, what it does is simply tell the cells in the body what to build. Think of it as the line foreman passing down the orders from the boss to the workers. For anybody that is familiar with hypothyroidism, TSH is the stimulant hormone that tells the thyroid to build more of the thyroid hormone. If the TSH is high, that means there isn't enough thyroid hormone in the body. In this analogy, mRNA is the equivalent of TSH and the cells are the thyroid. The interesting thing about this analogy is that the TSH and the thyroid hormone are both built of proteins and mRNA was required to have both of those made in the body.

Part of why people over 65 really have an issue is because most of them do not have enough resources in their body to continue to make the appropriate proteins. So when the body is hit with something that requires the creation of a large amount of proteins (like antibodies), there is essentially a back-order due to a lack of raw material. So it takes longer to fill the orders.

Side note: I highly recommend a product called PerfectAmino by a BodyHealth. My wife has suffered from what is called leaky gut for the last decade. She's been on multiple medications and programs to try and help. Nothing has seemed to work to ease her stomach distress. On a lark, I bought her a couple bottles of PerfectAmino just in case her issue was a protein deficiency. In about two months, she was off her other programs and meds for that issue and has been doing very well. It also helped her pretty much get off antacids. She started sleeping better and on the whole feels a lot better than she did prior. She's been on these for about two years now. I don't normally need to take them, however when I get deep into training, when I'm running over 45 miles a week, I start feeling my body breaking down. I start taking them and it really helps with recovery, mood, and overall energy. Then when I cycle back down, I no longer need them. But as I get older, my need to augment my amino acids for the protein production increases, as it does for almost all humans.

mRNA are a derivative of DNA, not the the other way around. Prior to the Internet, I would trace a map but only trace the parts needed to get people to my house and then make notes or modifications as needed. The map I traced from was never modified (the DNA) but my directions were, which would be modified mRNA.

There are always going to be people that cry doom. We do know that politics really got in the way on a lot of things (like now hydroxychloroquine is starting to be accepted now that Trump is no longer President), but there are always whackos out there. Part of our job as consumers of information is to determine the validity of the information. I try my best to get to the real sources of data and make my own determinations. I share the items that I find interesting, but nobody should believe anything that I say just because I say it. They should do their own research and then if they can see that I'm not making up things, then start to believe what I'm saying based on repeated building of trust. I know that not everybody attacks data the way that I do. I have my own ideas and hopes of what I want to see. I have the ability to be misled for a time, but if it continues to happen, that is my fault, not the fault of those attempting to do it. That is why on the rare occasions that I hit a MSM site, the first thing I look for is their reference links. Then the chase begins. Just like a research paper, if I don't see acknowledgements for where they got their information, it is worthless as a data point. I follow it back as far as I can to the origin data where I then begin to try and figure out what is real and what is interpretation.

Such is the point with all the data from Israel lately. Israel is small, only has 9.3 million people. 16% of them have had both vaccine shots and roughly 31% has had at least their first one. They have at least three of the variants running amok and they continue to see their cases climb. They are still doing lockdowns, etc. Israel is having all sorts of issues with high end funerals causing huge gatherings and protests, etc. Its is the perfect storm which should show true impact data. Usually the best data from there is released on Wednesday/Thursday, so this upcoming week's reports should be very telling about the efficacy of the vaccines.

I quit reading your "book" after you said 99.96
Is untrue- it's on the CDC website for you "deniers I'm not happy unless I echo MSM scare the $hit out of every one". Most people are waking up to being played by media, big tech and politicians- you're a little behind the curve.

Watch something other than MSM - everyone but you knows how horrible they are and don't do any actual reporting. Get off of google and look up "mockingbird media". That is if you actually care to know anything
At all true.

• Haha
Reactions: Dobsie
Is untrue- it's on the CDC website for you "deniers I'm not happy unless I echo MSM scare the $hit out of every one". Most people are waking up to being played by media, big tech and politicians- you're a little behind the curve.

Watch something other than MSM - everyone but you knows how horrible they are and don't do any actual reporting. Get off of google and look up "mockingbird media". That is if you actually care to know anything
At all true.
You're like a boxer who keeps answering the bell even though his nose has been busted in three different places and both eyes are swollen shut. At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.

You're like a boxer who keeps answering the bell even though his nose has been busted in three different places and both eyes are swollen shut. At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.

But it's all made up by the media, and he has a Masters in Science. He taught Physiology for decades, but can't answer simple mRNA questions./s

Erroneous- you the sheep propagating fear in others bc your scared Crapless of a proven overblown scare bug. Go hide scared in the corner with a pacifier let the rest of the country live life- you've been played and you don't see it or just tootin liberal propaganda for some reason?.

• Haha
But it's all made up by the media, and he has a Masters in Science. He taught Physiology for decades, but can't answer simple mRNA questions./s
[/QUOTE
You're such a scared sissy boy lmao- I'm guessing you're not head of a household bc I sure feel sorry for
That household having you as their leader- scared to death by corrupt So called "journalist"
you should be very proud.

Erroneous- you the sheep propagating fear in others bc your scared Crapless of a proven overblown scare bug. Go hide scared in the corner with a pacifier let the rest of the country live life- you've been played and you don't see it or just tootin liberal propaganda for some reason?.
This thread is 10 pages long, go nail me to the wall for all my fear propagation and liberal propaganda. I'll wait.

To save you some time, there isn't any.

You seem like a really dumb person that's only alienating everyone and convincing no one of anything. Apologies for the directness.

At all true.

Show me on the CDC website where it says that. It is possible that it was missed by me. I posted where I think the 99.96% concept came from and why, if I'm right, that data was being misrepresented. But since I've never been able to see source data from any of the people make that claim, I can't say definitively yes or no about the statement. But every single posting from the CDC is captured and preserved elsewhere so that when the CDC and WHO remove a posting, they can't deny it exists. They tried that crap early on with Covid and now it is like a deleted Tweet, once you say it, somebody has a copy of it even if you delete it. Have I posted one thing in regards to Covid that is from a MSM source? I'll help you with that. The answer is no. My source data comes from all over the world and isn't through the American or even European MSM lens. Not everything is a giant conspiracy. Not everything is some nefarious boogie man trying to control the lives of people.

Reactions: Dobsie
Show me on the CDC website where it says that. It is possible that it was missed by me. I posted where I think the 99.96% concept came from and why, if I'm right, that data was being misrepresented. But since I've never been able to see source data from any of the people make that claim, I can't say definitively yes or no about the statement. But every single posting from the CDC is captured and preserved elsewhere so that when the CDC and WHO remove a posting, they can't deny it exists. They tried that crap early on with Covid and now it is like a deleted Tweet, once you say it, somebody has a copy of it even if you delete it. Have I posted one thing in regards to Covid that is from a MSM source? I'll help you with that. The answer is no. My source data comes from all over the world and isn't through the American or even European MSM lens. Not everything is a giant conspiracy. Not everything is some nefarious boogie man trying to control the lives of people.
Well if you can't find it sorry -
I've posted Many times. Here's a very respected Dr that explains covid well, treatments and
Covid Vaccines - she puts this virus at
99.991 survival I think she says.
I doubt you will want to watch bc it doesn't fit your sheep obedience narrative. But it's here for anyone that wants to see

Dr Merritt is a very fine doctor. She's not fringe in her field. The problem is that the data she says that 99.991% but nowhere to be found is the source of those numbers. 99.991% means that if every single human being in the US got it that there would only be about 29K deaths. A great deal of what she says in that video either can't be corroborated and even when talking about treatments and numbers, she constantly says "i believe" or "its possible." She's a brilliant person, but a big part of the problem with those that are speaking out the way she does are doing so without being armed with data which is the only way to claim the scientific high ground. I've searched her academic pages as well as other postings and there is never a reference to data. As much as I agree that this is being used as a way to weaponize the government to take more liberty away from the populous, I just wish there was some way to check the statements that should not be opinion based.

It would be easy to believe everything she says. She speaks to the core of a lot of what I truly believe in regards to government over-reach, etc. There is just that pesky problem with the data that I just can't get over.

Dr Merritt is a very fine doctor. She's not fringe in her field. The problem is that the data she says that 99.991% but nowhere to be found is the source of those numbers. 99.991% means that if every single human being in the US got it that there would only be about 29K deaths. A great deal of what she says in that video either can't be corroborated and even when talking about treatments and numbers, she constantly says "i believe" or "its possible." She's a brilliant person, but a big part of the problem with those that are speaking out the way she does are doing so without being armed with data which is the only way to claim the scientific high ground. I've searched her academic pages as well as other postings and there is never a reference to data. As much as I agree that this is being used as a way to weaponize the government to take more liberty away from the populous, I just wish there was some way to check the statements that should not be opinion based.

It would be easy to believe everything she says. She speaks to the core of a lot of what I truly believe in regards to government over-reach, etc. There is just that pesky problem with the data that I just can't get over.
Even the (corrupt to The core IMO) CDC has said the big majority (5 percent) of The original Covid deaths WERE NOT Caused by covid. So she's saying it and the CDC is saying it but you know who's not saying it?
The Totally corrupt and morally bankrupt media. Most people Still watch them sadly. If a doctor you respect and the heartless CDC is saying it- I'm not sure why you still believe the whore media.
remember most everyone is admitting to counting a majority of all deaths as Covid since the hospitals get more money per each death labeled as Covid. And everyone has enough material in them to register a positive test. I'm assuming this bill came from the stimulus and it was criminal

I do thank you for watching and giving the feedback

He reached this point months ago...so he knows no bounds in terms of his personal humiliation.
You just have absolutely nothing Add to the debate do you? I guess that's all you can say when you absolutely know you're on the wrong side of the issue. Keep chiming in with your absolutely meaningless quips

You just have absolutely nothing Add to the debate do you? I guess that's all you can say when you absolutely know you're on the wrong side of the issue. Keep chiming in with your absolutely meaningless quips
I'm still waiting on your explanation on how masks create oxygen deficient atmospheres for the wearers. And surely you have at least one link to some scientific evidence to support your claim, Professor.

I'm still waiting on your explanation on how masks create oxygen deficient atmospheres for the wearers. And surely you have at least one link to some scientific evidence to support your claim, Professor.
Yeah you would be one do not watch the video I posted because you don't want to know anything that doesn't fit your big Pharma whore mentality.Do you have a poster of gates in your room or do you idolize him on the Internet? I figure it's one of the two

• Haha
Yeah you would be one do not watch the video I posted because you don't want to know anything that doesn't fit your big Pharma whore mentality.Do you have a poster of gates in your room or do you idolize him on the Internet? I figure it's one of the two
Huh? Dude, are you in a world with dragons and clerics?

@Medic007 hasn't at any point in this conversation ever brought up anything to do with Bill Gates, Vaccines, MSM, or Pharmaceuticals.

Why do you refuse to answer basic questions of science?

You continue your word salad yet offer nothing of worth besides a rant about the Matrix, and Bill Gates chipping people.

Lets remove all of that from the equation. Pretend their is no CNN, DNC, or crazy liberals.

Now that you are in a perfect OSUinTX world away from all those liberals How do masks such as surgical masks, or n95 masks not let you breathe oxygen, or exchange it for carbon dioxide when you exhale, but they are not effective against SARS-CoV2, SARS, MERS etc? One is used for Droplet precautions, and the other is used for airborne precautions. SARS-CoV2 is not airborne unless its aerosolized by open circuit BiPaP, or CPaP. The only other way it is aerosolized in a hospital setting I that can think of is a VQ Scan/Nuc Med Lung Perfusion which they have stopped the perfusion part of that exam nation wide since March. Lets attend OSUinTX Physiology 101 you have done this for 25 years as you stated. What's one more class?

I'll go with this one; too much ass-hole in attacks on everyone to be a troll.
Hit a nerve there? Don't be mad at me bc you got duped By a corrupt media into taking an untested dangerous experimental vaccine from a greed whore Gates - not my fault you're a lab test animal- I tried to tell y'all

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT