ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy COVID Update

Flu from 4.5 percent to less than half a percent LMAO.
Not sure where this "stat" is from since we're currently in flu season, but I gotta go Captain Obvious on you.

The flu is spread by what route? Do you think a bunch of people doing things to cut down on viral transmission might impact flu numbers? And RSV numbers? And non-covid pneumonia?

You mentioned car crashes being down. Do you think people drove equal or more miles during the lockdowns?

I'm sure you'll blast this logical response with a bunch of nonsense, but I promise it will make sense if you take a moment to think about it.

Biggest Farce parlayed upon the American people .....https://www.oann.com/who-decides-pcr-nasal-swab-tests-are-not-sufficient-covid-19-tests-after-they-diagnose-24m-americans/

And finally something from them that makes sense. Too bad it is so obviously politically motivated. I've stated it many times and even a couple times on this thread that a positive test does not mean the person has or will catch Covid-19.

I can see this going a few ways: 1) the CDC ignores it and maintains the status quo. 2) the CDC agrees and moves to make changes to what is deemed a positive test quickly. 3) the CDC agrees, but slow rolls out modification to the processes. Now, I'll admit that I have a very low opinion of the CDC and do not believe they make decisions that are based on what is right for the health of the US citizens. So any decision they make, I'll consider their angle for making that decision. If the ignore it, it is because they like the way things are and want to keep the populous good and scared and locked down and willing to take a vaccine who's actual effectiveness in regards to preventing infection has never been tested. If they pick #2, it is to take the pressure off of those in power. If they do this, they will be able to lower the number of new cases drastically. The negative of this is that people will want to restart some semblance of normal life and will be less willing to get the vaccine. So I really doubt #2 happens. The obvious choice is #3. They can begin looking at various testing methods and and can focus on implementation in areas they want a reduction in cases to appear. It will take some pressure off the vaccine manufacturers and governors that are struggling with vaccine rollouts. I could see them running a trial of this in places like California, Michigan, and New York where the governors were willing to impose more restrictions than happened in the flyover states. It still keeps the paranoia and fear in place enough to make people willing to get the vaccines, but will show improvements in the areas they want to see them.

The reality is that nothing will have actually changed, including that data has been manipulated.

Not sure where this "stat" is from since we're currently in flu season, but I gotta go Captain Obvious on you.

The flu is spread by what route? Do you think a bunch of people doing things to cut down on viral transmission might impact flu numbers? And RSV numbers? And non-covid pneumonia?

You mentioned car crashes being down. Do you think people drove equal or more miles during the lockdowns?

I'm sure you'll blast this logical response with a bunch of nonsense, but I promise it will make sense if you take a moment to think about it.
Out of all I posted you pick that one out? If you can't see this was a HUGE hoax to get mail in voting, DJT out of
office, and more global control from China and elite deep state you're asleep. Would driving less
Factor in? I will give you that one.

Anyone argues that they are not counting flu, heart disease, car crashes, pneumonia, bronchitis, et al deaths as Covid I have some oceanfront property in Oklahoma to sell you-
And why did they do that? That's an easy one

I did forget to mention one other purpose of the Plandemic - also to make billions and billions injecting a non needed vaccine into millions who have been brainwashed into thinking they needed it. We keep making corrupt politicians and big Pharma uber rich. We need to castrate DC from us and quit watching MSM. Power back to the states- I'm sick of the corrupt elite

I did forget to mention one other purpose of the Plandemic - also to make billions and billions injecting a non needed vaccine into millions who have been brainwashed into thinking they needed it. We keep making corrupt politicians and big Pharma uber rich. We need to castrate DC from us and quit watching MSM. Power back to the states- I'm sick of the corrupt elite
Who are you talking to

Reactions: SSS!!!
Who are you talking to
Not you so you can just go away. Weren't you one who wanted to censor this thread? If so you don't have to partake anymore- but if you are please add something instead of your 12 yr old sniveling remarks- what day you?

2020 deaths were up 15% from 2019. The largest jump since 1918. Most years it is up only a few % points.

Proof covid was not a hoax.

According to CDC big shot Kathleen Dooling, the natural, logical approach to prioritizing the most vulnerable to get the vaccine, those over 65 won't necessarily happen.
She said that that age group are primarily white, therefore it wouldn't be proper to favor them over the black and brown folks that have a higher incidence of infections per capita.
That last bit is clearly a lie easily proven with stats.
If white, you ain't right, certainly not worthy.

Reactions: iasooner1
Who are you talking to

I find post like this funny. I know you disagree with @osuintx but why do you care what he/she post so much? Its like gays caring that Christian faith says they live in sin. If you don't believe him/her then just ignore them. Its pretty strange when liberals or the left don't agree someone there go to move is to silence them. Either debate him/her or ignore them and move on. So strange that you still reply to their post.

2020 deaths were up 15% from 2019. The largest jump since 1918. Most years it is up only a few % points.

Proof covid was not a hoax.
This is nothing here but a bald face lie. There were less deaths in 2020 then in 2019. Look it up fool-i've posted the link from the CDC many times on here. Stop the lying. Argue your point but you have no credibility if you just lie.

"Hoax to get mail in voting"

Damn you are nuts.

Yes there were more deaths. You are looking at incomplete numbers that are being to as propaganda to convince the simple minded that it is a hoax.

Look asimple article explaining the numbers to you:

I find post like this funny. I know you disagree with @osuintx but why do you care what he/she post so much? Its like gays caring that Christian faith says they live in sin. If you don't believe him/her then just ignore them. Its pretty strange when liberals or the left don't agree someone there go to move is to silence them. Either debate him/her or ignore them and move on. So strange that you still reply to their post.
It’s hard to ignore when it’s spammed all over the place. At random times.

"Hoax to get mail in voting"

Damn you are nuts.

Yes there were more deaths. You are looking at incomplete numbers that are being to as propaganda to convince the simple minded that it is a hoax.

Look asimple article explaining the numbers to you:
Lmao USA Today or FB fact check really?! Most idiot leftist rag of a news source. The actual numbers people I guess have to go by are on the "liberal" also cdc site. Again you have absolutely zero credibility. It's a friggin hoax- equates with our other coronavirus- covid close sister- the common cold.

Go put your nasty reused face diaper back on and walk with the rest of the sheep bowing down to corrupt Uncle Sam, vile lying MSM and your uncle Greed whore Big Pharma

It’s hard to ignore when it’s spammed all over the place. At random times.
There is a fu(king button for it. Come on man what a weak ass excuse. I think your political takes are spam but I ain't on here censoring you. You going back at him is just as annoying as his "spam" post. you also resort to name calling and putting him down pretty much in every reply you have. Perfect example of why conservatives don't give a shit about working with liberals. I hope one day you grow up and instead of hitting reply you hit ignore. ITS FU(KING AMERICA AND ITS OK TO HAVE DIFFERNT VIEWS THEN OTHER PEOPLE. Man you libs are some weak mentally minded people. I sure as hope we don't have to storm Normandy again or else there might be 43 people on that beach fighting for freedom.

Lmao USA Today or FB fact check really?! Most idiot leftist rag of a news source. The actual numbers people I guess have to go by are on the "liberal" also cdc site. Again you have absolutely zero credibility. It's a friggin hoax- equates with our other coronavirus- covid close sister- the common cold.

Go put your nasty reused face diaper back on and walk with the rest of the sheep bowing down to corrupt Uncle Sam, vile lying MSM and your uncle Greed whore Big Pharma

Maybe try calling all the local hospitals again?

There is a fu(king button for it. Come on man what a weak ass excuse. I think your political takes are spam but I ain't on here censoring you. You going back at him is just as annoying as his "spam" post. you also resort to name calling and putting him down pretty much in every reply you have. Perfect example of why conservatives don't give a shit about working with liberals. I hope one day you grow up and instead of hitting reply you hit ignore. ITS FU(KING AMERICA AND ITS OK TO HAVE DIFFERNT VIEWS THEN OTHER PEOPLE. Man you libs are some weak mentally minded people. I sure as hope we don't have to storm Normandy again or else there might be 43 people on that beach fighting for freedom.
Put him down and name calling. Where you getting that? Talk about sensitive. How did I censor him. It’s bizarre that everything you moan about in your post is also featured in your post.

Reactions: Toontown102483
Finally some data is starting to come out of Israel. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...ions-for-over-60s-in-weeks-after-vaccination/

A few things in this are key. First, Israel has the vaccinated the highest percentage of the population (15%). It is a small enough country that collecting data is far easier, etc. Seeing a 60% drop in hospitalizations due to covid just 23 days after the first shot is a huge plus. Assuming they continue to publish this data, we should in the next few weeks be better able to understand actual numbers. There are some missing bits in this story and I have not been able to find the raw data behind it (likely because it is either in Hebrew or Arabic) to see if the data sets actually contain more information. This simply talks about hospitalizations. It does not cover new covid infection rates. It is very possible or even likely that many of them were infected either just before or just after their vaccination before the immune system developed following the vaccine.

My guess, and it is just a guess. Is that if they release this information a month from now, the numbers will be far beyond 60% and hopefully they will begin to show a decrease in actual covid cases as well. If this works, it will provide a lot more insight into the actual impact of this vaccine. With Israel being on the forefront of this, we will also be able to better have an understanding of how long the vaccine will provide protection.

Put him down and name calling. Where you getting that? Talk about sensitive. How did I censor him. It’s bizarre that everything you moan about in your post is also featured in your post.
I never told you to stop posting or asked for you to change. I said I find it bizarre how people who have different views on the left try to control what people of the right believe in or post about. Why do you even take the time to reply? Why do you not use the ignore feature? Your are a puss who can't handle others having a different view. I like all the deflecting you did there liby. Same tactic your hero's use. Why talk about the issues brought up when you can change the subject.

YOU SAID IT IS HARD TO IGNORE. I SAID BULL FACKING SHIT LIAR.

• Haha
You called to lock the thread dilwig- don't say something if you're going to deny it later.
I'm out if the main stream but I 100 percent stand behind what I post - not run deny it like you do. It's ok we know the left doesn't want a debate- just censor conservatives - you can say it

I never told you to stop posting or asked for you to change. I said I find it bizarre how people who have different views on the left try to control what people of the right believe in or post about. Why do you even take the time to reply? Why do you not use the ignore feature? Your are a puss who can't handle others having a different view. I like all the deflecting you did there liby. Same tactic your hero's use. Why talk about the issues brought up when you can change the subject.

YOU SAID IT IS HARD TO IGNORE. I SAID BULL FACKING SHIT LIAR.
I am not the one having a meltdown. Talk about can’t handle what other people post.

You called to lock the thread dilwig- don't say something if you're going to deny it later.
I'm out if the main stream but I 100 percent stand behind what I post - not run deny it like you do. It's ok we know the left doesn't want a debate- just censor conservatives - you can say it
I wanted the thread locked because everytime it’s moved to this board all the unsavory characters come out of the shadows and usually hijack the thread.

I wanted the thread locked because everytime it’s moved to this board all the unsavory characters come out of the shadows and usually hijack the thread.
Again- that's to censor. It's ok- your hero liberal politicians, media , big Pharma are all calling for it- they used to hide it. So just letting you know if you're a lib and all for censor and cancel Of us conservatives - you don't have to hide from it anymore. Good news for you yes?

As for me I think y'all are low lives- and you saying there are unsavory people- if that ain't the pot calling kettle black I do not know what is.

Again- that's to censor. It's ok- your hero liberal politicians, media , big Pharma are all calling for it- they used to hide it. So just letting you know if you're a lib and all for censor and cancel Of us conservatives - you don't have to hide from it anymore. Good news for you yes?

As for me I think y'all are low lives- and you saying there are unsavory people- if that ain't the pot calling kettle black I do not know what is.
Good lord do you have an imagination. Bless your heart and your stamina.

Least I got first hand knowledge-
Zero for 10 had overrun hospitals- all you do is regurgitate MSM- be proud

First hand knowledge? LMAO!!!! You had several Drs, RNs, Paramedics, RTs, and several other healthcare workers explain what was and is happening. Along with local news, and videos of tent hospitals being erected in Oklahoma.

A PBX operator is not going to tell you to not come in to the hospital, and risk the hospital being sued if you die, or something happens to you.

If you think anyone of importance on the clinical side is going to stop their day to answer your crazy conspiracy questions you need help.

Good luck getting anyone from administration to currently show their face for more than 5 minutes right now let alone answer a phone call that’s not the media calling.

The last 3 months we have used air ambulances to take patients to Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, and Texas as far south as Houston. We are however in a slightly better place now than two weeks ago. My hospital no longer has patients in ER rooms, or hall beds for over 48-72 waiting for transfers, or rooms upstairs.

You are certifiably insane if you think hospitals, doctors, and staff are colluding to lose millions of dollars especially when most of your higher educated healthcare workers are very conservative in Oklahoma.

There will be tons of hospitals shut down and will not reopen after this.

You have continued to promote some crazy conspiracy theory when presented with mounds of evidence that hospitals in Oklahoma were erecting tent hospitals, and pleading publicly for help from Oklahomans, and explicitly stating they were being overwhelmed.

You need psychiatric help immediately.

Is SARS-CoV2 overblown well yes, and no. Some people it’s not a big deal while some it will either be a death sentence or lead to lasting organ damage.

I’m sorry you are being inconvenienced right now, but for you to write off the massive loss of life, and multiple life altering complications (amputations from sepsis, interstitial lung disease, male sterilization etc) due to SARS-CoV2 shows you are a massive asshole.

Your healthcare workers that are in ICUs, ERs, or taking care of Covid patients are tired, overworked, and close to being overwhelmed. They have been there for families, and people watching them die, comforting patients as they pass when no one else is allowed around.

Im sorry this is inconveniencing you I truly am!

Last edited:
First hand knowledge? LMAO!!!! You had several Drs, RNs, Paramedics, RTs, and several other healthcare workers explain what was and is happening. Along with local news, and videos of tent hospitals being erected in Oklahoma.

A PBX operator is not going to tell you to not come in to the hospital, and risk the hospital being sued if you die, or something happens to you.

If you think anyone of importance on the clinical side is going to stop their day to answer your crazy conspiracy questions you need help.

Good luck getting anyone from administration to currently show their face for more than 5 minutes right now let alone answer a phone call that’s not the media calling.

The last 3 months we have used air ambulances to take patients to Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, and Texas as far south as Houston. We are however in a slightly better place now than two weeks ago. My hospital no longer has patients in ER rooms, or hall beds for over 48-72 waiting for transfers, or rooms upstairs.

You are certifiably insane if you think hospitals, doctors, and staff are colluding to lose millions of dollars especially when most of your higher educated healthcare workers are very conservative in Oklahoma.

You have continued to promote some crazy conspiracy theory when presented with mounds of evidence that hospitals in Oklahoma were erecting tent hospitals, and pleading publicly for help from Oklahomans, and explicitly stating they were being overwhelmed.

Is SARS-CoV2 overblown well yes, and no. Some people it’s not a big deal while some it will either be a death sentence or lead to lasting organ damage.

I’m sorry you are being inconvenienced right now, but for you to write off the massive loss of life, and multiple life altering complications (amputations from sepsis, interstitial lung disease, male sterilization etc) due to SARS-CoV2 shows you are a massive asshole.

Your healthcare workers that are in ICUs, ERs, or taking care of Covid patients are tired, overworked, and close to being overwhelmed. They have been there for families, and people watching them die, comforting patients as they pass when no one else is allowed around.

You know NOTHING except what MSM tells you- you're sad. There's many more out there who go first hand to these places - I know it tears down your world to find out your MSM hero's at CNN have lied to you CONSTANtLy.

Instead of making a big Stand for a virus that has a 99.96 survival rates that you wear masks for and get meaningless vaccinated- why don't you do so something actually meaningful and stand up for the tens of millions of innocent babies your left wing Mob executes every year.
You're pathetic..

just like you're senile idiot leader killed 100s of thousands of jobs this week and more than tripled the
Price of insulin- Liberals are disgusting

You know NOTHING except what MSM tells you- you're sad. There's many more out there who go first hand to these places - I know it tears down your world to find out your MSM hero's at CNN have lied to you CONSTANtLy.

Instead of making a big Stand for a virus that has a 99.96 survival rates that you wear masks for and get meaningless vaccinated- why don't you do so something actually meaningful and stand up for the tens of millions of innocent babies your left wing Mob executes every year.
You're pathetic..

just like you're senile idiot leader killed 100s of thousands of jobs this week and more than tripled the

You are ****ing insane I work in health care, and I’m a conservative. You are literally insane.

Nothing in this post is coherent, nor does it have anything to do with what I typed.

You are ****ing insane I work in health care, and I’m a conservative. You are literally insane.

Nothing in this post is coherent, nor does it have anything to do with what I typed.
Well if you work in health care you sure ought to know it's a big farce. I can list all the evidence again if you'd like but all I have to say is 99.96 survival rate (per CDC "liberal cdc") game over you lose I win.

But again if you want to really call out a pandemic let's talk about murder of 10s of millions of innocent babies each year- you good with that? Maybe we can find some common ground on that since you're conservative .

My god even Ny Times (liberalist of the liberal) is now saying COVID Is equating more like common cold instead of flu!! Many knew this already but now even pond scum NY times is admitting it- You guys with masks and vaccines have been duped. Not too late to at least take the face diapers off. Hope not many out there have been vaxed. Fauci (total moron) now saying Scars on heart and lungs are also false- I'm telling you we have been totally had by MSM and Leftist. Many of us had seen this- hope at least many more of y'all out there will learn- don't trust MSM, Left,
Dems nor Rinos ( majority of Repubs). Do your own friggin research PLEASE

Ooo or how about HCQ being banned and people who recommended it They shamed and censored? NOW it's listed in the journals as a cure or very effective treatment? Wow. How many elderly could we have saved if not for the TRump hating media that hammered on him for recommending? Murder- just so they could keep the Plandemic going to get mail in voting and get more and more control over us.

You people still drumming up how bad this thing is have NO basis anymore. Its ok to say we have been had and we've been played. They fooled me for a few days early on I have to admit.

I mean they say take a vaccine for a 99.9 percent survival but still wear your mask and you could still catch it or pass it along- Cmon man

STANDING OVATION!!!

You're pathetic..

I second the advice for you to seek psychiatric help.

STANDING OVATION!!!

I second the advice for you to seek psychiatric help.
Again when you can't debate you just say smart ass 12 year
Stuff-

Todays thoughts:
1) anyone letting their kids wear masks all day is child abuse-I have a masters in Chemistry and taught physiology 25 years- their bodies and respiratory system is still developing- and to choke off oxygen supply all day to that system? There are NO studies on how bad that is.

2)Clark co(Nevada) had to open their schoolS
Due to the rash of suicides from kids isolated- again child abuse.
3) If masks worked - they'd have been banned like HCQ
4) asked of an Amish man"why hasn't covid Affected the Amish" -
His reply"bc we don't have TVs
5) stopped their vaccines bc they said better to get the virus than take a crap vaccine- an honest Pharma?!!!!

percent and going up daily (since liberal Gov stopped Putting positive elderly in with negative)
I win- you lose- Plandemic has made everyone losers except the Rich- they've gotten WAY richer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT