ADVERTISEMENT

As The World Turns

No, I have never said there were mass rapes on Oct 7. Israel has made that claim and to this point has offered no proof of it. The UN investigated with Israel’s reluctant assent and the woman in charge of the investigation said there was sexual assault but after looking at thousands of photos and videos the team did not see one rape. What has always confounded me is the insistence by some on this board there was intentional mass rape as if raping is somehow worse than murdering. There is ample evidence that Hamas committed mass murder and that is enough for me to find it a disgusting organization, as I have said MANY TIMES on this board. I don’t need false accusations of intentional mass rape to make me think any worse of Hamas than I already did.
You are a loathsome creep. I hope you burn in hell.

You are a loathsome creep. I hope you burn in hell.
You need to chill. Take some deep breaths and try to meditate. Your anger toward me is way off kilter. Why don’t you try something different. Instead if hating on me and making everything about me why don’t you calmly express where you think what I write is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You need to chill. Take some deep breaths and try to meditate. Your anger toward me is way off kilter. Why don’t you try something different. Instead if hating on me and making everything about me why don’t you calmly express where you think what I write is wrong.
I applaud your attempts to deconstruct the multitude of concerns, issues and agendas to have some kind of dialog but I'm afraid it's hopeless given the few that insist on destroying any possibility of discussion.

They have been jailed by the very successful Amygdala Hijacking by the narrative pimps to where they only hear "fightin' words". They know not what they say.

Anyone who denies atrocities like this in the face of overwhelming video evidence is a loathesome creep. My statement stands.

Anyone who denies atrocities like this in the face of overwhelming video evidence is a loathesome creep. My statement stands.
Sorry, but no atrocities were denied. The claim of intentional mass rape has no evidence, only unproven accusations. The murders on the other hand are undeniable and the perpetrators deserve no mercy. When not one single rape victim has been identified or has come forward we all should be skeptical of the charge.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Let's try this: Please tell me the next number in order. 20, 19, 17, 14, 10.......

Correct. Have we learned why Dan lacks critical thinking skills and most board members hold such skills?
Sunburn Indian, I love you to pieces. Don't you live in Lawton? Next time I'm down that way I'll treat you to lunch.

Sunburn Indian, I love you to pieces. Don't you live in Lawton? Next time I'm down that way I'll treat you to lunch.
I stay in Waco, the edge of the Comancheria. Fort Sill, where I mostly grew up, is the heart of the Comancheria. The last wooden utility pole was planted in Lawton in 1970. All utilities since 1970 are underground.

If you get around Waco, I'd be honored to buy you a steak at older daughter's steak house.

I stay in Waco, the edge of the Comancheria. Fort Sill, where I mostly grew up, is the heart of the Comancheria. The last wooden utility pole was planted in Lawton in 1970. All utilities since 1970 are underground.

If you get around Waco, I'd be honored to buy you a steak at older daughter's steak house.
I’ll hold you to that!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT