ADVERTISEMENT

BTS

Derek White drops match to Gwiz 9-0. Hung in there. Was deep in on a couple of shots just couldn’t finish.

Suriano beat colon 3-1. As if his ego needed a boost....

Flo has been playing up the possibility that Suriano could go 57 kg for next week's WTTs. Would love to see Daton get a crack at him at Final X.

FWIW, Suriano & Mueller both weighed in the same at BTS - 140 lbs in street clothes. So 12-13 pounds over 2 weeks out from the trials would be right in line.

Flo has been playing up the possibility that Suriano could go 57 kg for next week's WTTs. Would love to see Daton get a crack at him at Final X.

FWIW, Suriano & Mueller both weighed in the same at BTS - 140 lbs in street clothes. So 12-13 pounds over 2 weeks out from the trials would be right in line.

I just don’t think Suriano gets to Daton. In a tournament setting I think there are 3 to 4 guys (not including Daton) who are ahead of him at 57kg.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
I just don’t think Suriano gets to Daton. In a tournament setting I think there are 3 to 4 guys (not including Daton) who are ahead of him at 57kg.

Maybe. I think freestyle Suriano is very similar to folkstyle Suriano. Super conservative on offense, but elite level defense. Joe Colon is very good and he just had trouble scoring on Suriano.

Besides Gilman, who else do you think would be favored over him at this year's trials?

first any type of legit replay you get in international competition suriano was beat

second 57kg suriano won’t beat daton

third i hope to hell it happens
we will see next level daton

Reactions: osu2082
Maybe. I think freestyle Suriano is very similar to folkstyle Suriano. Super conservative on offense, but elite level defense. Joe Colon is very good and he just had trouble scoring on Suriano.

Besides Gilman, who else do you think would be favored over him at this year's trials?

57 is a much better weight than 61. I think Gilman and Tommasello are both in a class above Suriano and would as of now picky Cruz and Sanders as well.

I also think Mueller proves to be the better FS wrestler.

Nick is a tweener and that hurts him. He also doesn’t really have long term FS goals or focus which also hurts him.

57 is a much better weight than 61. I think Gilman and Tommasello are both in a class above Suriano and would as of now picky Cruz and Sanders as well.

Nick is a tweener and that hurts him. He also doesn’t really have long term FS goals or focus which also hurts him.

Well if he does wrestle, I really hope you are wrong - only because I want Daton to get another shot at him.

first any type of legit replay you get in international competition suriano was beat

second 57kg suriano won’t beat daton

third i hope to hell it happens
we will see next level daton

Need to tell him he can't pull the headgear in freestyle.

Reactions: osu2082

You would pick Zach Sanders over Nick Suriano???

Caught part of FRL. They said there are rumors that Suriano might try to wrestle for Italy in the Olympics next year. Would love to see Daton get a crack at him then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT