ADVERTISEMENT

A DJT Talking Point

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He should drive this home every time he gives a speech.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I think its funny that people say they want the US as the top country in the World order, but, they then try to unravel the institutions that got us there and keep us there,............NATO is a military organization, and when there is a military situation which s in the best interest for both Europe and the US, we use NATO to take care of it

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think its funny that people say they want the US as the top country in the World order, but, they then try to unravel the institutions that got us there and keep us there,............NATO is a military organization, and when there is a military situation which s in the best interest for both Europe and the US, we use NATO to take care of it
That is nonsense. NATO is a MIC money maker that was originally designed to prohibit potential USSR aggression. The mission/association got changed into an aggressive organization almost immediately upon the demise of the USSR. There was no way the MIC was going to give up everything it had worked for (insane money coupled with insane power) just because it bad succeeded in its mission.

That is nonsense. NATO is a MIC money maker that was originally designed to prohibit potential USSR aggression. The mission/association got changed into an aggressive organization almost immediately upon the demise of the USSR. There was no way the MIC was going to give up everything it had worked for (insane money coupled with insane power) just because it bad succeeded in its mission.
Of course it changed its mission, the world changed. But, NATO is a major reason we are the top country in the world. NATO provides stability and deterrent. The US has a roughly $790 Billion defense budget and around $900 million goes towards NATO each year, that is a very small price to pay for the security NATO offers. I worked in NATO for 12 years, the coordination and cooperation NATO brings operates as a major Force enhancer, it would cost us Billions and billions of dollars to achieve that same effective level without the Organization. The only country that has ever invoked article 5 was the US, and every other NATO country came to our aide immediately

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Of course it changed its mission, the world changed. But, NATO is a major reason we are the top country in the world. NATO provides stability and deterrent. The US has a roughly $790 Billion defense budget and around $900 million goes towards NATO each year, that is a very small price to pay for the security NATO offers. I worked in NATO for 12 years, the coordination and cooperation NATO brings operates as a major Force enhancer, it would cost us Billions and billions of dollars to achieve that same effective level without the Organization. The only country that has ever invoked article 5 was the US, and every other NATO country came to our aide immediately
You sound remarkably like Nikki Haley and the NeoCons. NATO is a major “force enhancer,” a term that means Empire enhancer. I think we’re about “empired out.”

It in no way means that.......Serious question......would you rather live in a country with a different ideology? Political system?

You sound remarkably like Nikki Haley and the NeoCons. NATO is a major “force enhancer,” a term that means Empire enhancer. I think we’re about “empired out.”
But yet we go around in circles between NATO and the UN.

The USA needs to get out of NATO as soon as possible. The larger it gets the more chance for war. I don't want my son fighting to defend Estonia or Lithuania and neither does any other Father. It's an alliance that was designed to fight a foe that does not exist anymore.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
Serious question......would you rather live in a country with a different ideology? Political system?
YES! YES! YES!

Bring back Catholic Monarchy please! Bring back Christendom, not American Global Homo.

I'm a traditional Man of the Right. Thus I stand for Catholicism, Monarchy and Empire. Not Democracy.

I stand for Knighthood, Chivalry, Civilization.

Not rap music, Abortion, Gay Rights

Give Me Caesar, Not Brutus.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
The USA needs to get out of NATO as soon as possible. The larger it gets the more chance for war. I don't want my son fighting to defend Estonia or Lithuania and neither does any other Father. It's an alliance that was designed to fight a foe that does not exist anymore.
I will agree with this statement if you include the UN. 🇺🇳

The only country that has ever invoked article 5 was the US, and every other NATO country came to our aide immediately
What a crock of shit. If China attacked Taiwan tomorrow, how many NATO countries would help? ZERO. That'as the answer: ZERO!

Think the French are going to send the Charles Degaul sailing into the Pacific? Think the Brits are sending The Queen Elizabeth and a task force like they are defending the falklands? Think the Germans will offer up even one Brigade?

It's a one way street and you know it. No one cared when we were fighting goat herders in Afghanistan. Why not send the Americans some troop trainers? But China? That's when you find out Article 5 is a fraud.

I will agree with this statement if you include the UN. 🇺🇳
Why do you care about the UN? It does nothing and we have VETO power to prevent it from doing anything. Who cares about the UN?

NATO however is a problem. I can paint you 30 different scenarios in which the US ends up in ****ing nuclear war over shit no voter here cares about. We should leave immediately and start minding our own business.

Why do you care about the UN? It does nothing and we have VETO power to prevent it from doing anything. Who cares about the UN?

NATO however is a problem. I can paint you 30 different scenarios in which the US ends up in ****ing nuclear war over shit no voter here cares about. We should leave immediately and start minding our own business.
"Minding our own business" was one of the things that lead to WW 2 .......you are delusional if you think we would not be involved if Nuclear weapons were used in Europe, ......and no NATO makes them more likely......both England and France have Nuclear weapons and would use them much quicker if there were no NATO.........If Russia takes Ukraine, there are two other areas we need to watch........I have mentioned the Suwalki gap, it is even more relevant now since Sweden's acceptance into NATO,.......NATO now owns the Baltic which means supply likes to Kaliningrad and now more important...........and the Tranistria area of Moldova. Russia is already claiming how the Russians in that region are being treated poorly (seems like we also heard that bout 85 years ago about the Sudetenland) ............Nulcear weapons are really only a legitimate threat if Russia itself is in danger, and even a war with NATO we would be on the defensive and probably not directly threaten Russia

It in no way means that.......Serious question......would you rather live in a country with a different ideology? Political system?
I would rather live in a country that directly or indirectly didn’t start bullsh*t wars.

You can make a strong objective case that the deep state/neocons are one of the worst forces of evil in the world today.

YES! YES! YES!

Bring back Catholic Monarchy please! Bring back Christendom, not American Global Homo.

I'm a traditional Man of the Right. Thus I stand for Catholicism, Monarchy and Empire. Not Democracy.

I stand for Knighthood, Chivalry, Civilization.

Not rap music, Abortion, Gay Rights

Give Me Caesar, Not Brutus.
Catholic Monarchy is not realistic. But a return to strong Catholic-based values society-wide certainly is. “Woke” ideaology is the antithesis of that.

I work at the VA. We fly the US flag and the state flag in front of the VA. Last year during “pride” month they took down the state flag and replaced it with the stupid-*ss “pride” flag. Ridiculous.

Catholic Monarchy is not realistic. But a return to strong Catholic-based values society-wide certainly is. “Woke” ideaology is the antithesis of that.

I work at the VA. We fly the US flag and the state flag in front of the VA. Last year during “pride” month they took down the state flag and replaced it with the stupid-*ss “pride” flag. Ridiculous.
We have not directly or indirectly started wars.....we have directly and indirectly allowed wars to start........which there is a grey area I guess that encompasses both of those statements..........

Even the Catholic church is accepting of the LGBT+ community now, but you are against that......which shows that you don't really want a Catholic based values society, you want a "You" based values society, not to mention the Catholic church has probably done more harm to humanity than any other organization in history

We have not directly or indirectly started wars.....we have directly and indirectly allowed wars to start........which there is a grey area I guess that encompasses both of those statements..........

Even the Catholic church is accepting of the LGBT+ community now, but you are against that......which shows that you don't really want a Catholic based values society, you want a "You" based values society, not to mention the Catholic church has probably done more harm to humanity than any other organization in history
The Church teaches that all individuals must be treated with compassion. The Church does not and will not ever accept intrinsically disordered acts such as sodomy as normal. There’s a big difference between treating people with respect vs glorifying as normal every type of perversion known to mankind.

The Church built Western civilization which you reap the benefits of.

The Church teaches that all individuals must be treated with compassion. The Church does not and will not ever accept intrinsically disordered acts such as sodomy as normal. There’s a big difference between treating people with respect vs glorifying as normal every type of perversion known to mankind.

The Church built Western civilization which you reap the benefits of.
They also suppressed scientific discovery for 1000 years, protected their priests molesting children and hid Nazi's.........just to name a few things

They did "allow" the Big bang theory to be their official stance on the universe so long as the Singularity was created by God.........how liberal of them

They also suppressed scientific discovery for 1000 years, protected their priests molesting children and hid Nazi's.........just to name a few things
Is the Church perfect? Of course not. Man is not perfect. The point stands that the Church built Western civilization.

Compare that with what the godless Marxists did in the last century everywhere they took power.

Btw women don’t have dicks and men can’t be pregnant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT