ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Just Wow.

You don't know who the writer is?
I don’t know who the writer is beyond knowing his writing appears on Takis Mag, a website I enjoy reading. I know what the writer wrote, and what he wrote was something worth sharing and conversing about. I don’t know who you are either, but I often “like” something you write on this board and participate in the conversation it engenders.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Have you talked to sleepy about his higher taxes and his creation of our out of control inflation lately Dan? Don't try to blame it on anyone other than the dimms Dan.
Have I talked *to* the man about his high taxes and inflation? No, he doesn’t take my calls. Have I talked *about* his high taxes and inflation? Why, yes, yes I have. I have ravaged him and his high taxes and inflation on this very board many times. The Democrats are solely responsible for the harm their policies create and deserve all the blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
If you had bothered to read the link before commenting you’d know it used the emotional attraction the Hitler fanatics had toward their leader to point at similarities to the emotional attraction Trump fanatics have toward theirs. At that point, the point after you read the link so you knew what you were talking about, something you said might have relevance or credibikity. As it is you’ve built a straw man in your mind so you can knock it down, while at the same time avoiding having to examine your own reasons for being a fanatic.

You are accusing me of a straw man argument when YOU are the one who posted the link using Hitler to make points about Trump.

You are mentally unstable.

You are accusing me of a straw man argument when YOU are the one who posted the link using Hitler to make points about Trump.

You are mentally unstable.
Except the link doesn’t do what you convinced yourself it does.

• Sad
I have never been so insulted in all my life! I pride myself that I never parrot anything mainstream.
When there are explicit psychological characteristics/similarities between the fawning admiration of the Hitler fanatics and Trump fanatics the pig not only flies, it soars. At no point in the article does he say Trump fanatics and Hitler fanatics are the same people. He says they both latched onto a charismatic individual and refused to see flaws.

Free market advocates are squarely in the individualist camp. Globalists you are describing are in the camp that thinks governments need to reach agreements to allow people from their countries to trade with each other, without government approval the trade is not permitted. That’s state capitalism, a soft fascism, not free trade.

He could’ve used Obama.

Except the link doesn’t do what you convinced yourself it does.

Keep trying to cover that lying ass of yours.

My late father was a WWII P47 Thunderbolt pilot who flew over Normandy and was one of the few who gave air support over The Battle of the Bulge. He was a very humble, quiet gentleman who never spoke much about his experiences until near the end of his life in his 80's. He was a 19 year old kid fighting FOR YOU and this great nation of ours. His #1 focus was fighting Hitler and his forces and kicking Germany's ass.

As much as I miss my liberal, union-member, Democrat-forever Dad, I am glad he isn't around to read your clueless, ice cold, brain dead, uneducated, anti-American maggot infested garbage about what Trump believes in and fights for -- and those who support him.

You don't even do the small things, like get off your ass and go vote. You're damn lucky the Germans didn't make lampshades out of the skin off of your grandparent's backs. You are the most unappreciative prick I've ever encountered on this message board.

Keep trying to cover that lying ass of yours.

My late father was a WWII P47 Thunderbolt pilot who flew over Normandy and was one of the few who gave air support over The Battle of the Bulge. He was a very humble, quiet gentleman who never spoke much about his experiences until near the end of his life in his 80's. He was a 19 year old kid fighting FOR YOU and this great nation of ours. His #1 focus was fighting Hitler and his forces and kicking Germany's ass.

As much as I miss my liberal, union-member, Democrat-forever Dad, I am glad he isn't around to read your clueless, ice cold, brain dead, uneducated, anti-American maggot infested garbage about what Trump believes in and fights for -- and those who support him.

You don't even do the small things, like get off your ass and go vote. You're damn lucky the Germans didn't make lampshades out of the skin off of your grandparent's backs. You are the most unappreciative prick I've ever encountered on this message board.
There’s the Trump fanatic reaction right out in the open for all to see.

And there's the clueless, anti-American, unappreciative garbage-globalist reaction right out in the open for all to see.
I’m actually none of those things. “Maggot infested.” I haven’t heard that invective since Rush passed.

• Sad
I don’t think Dan is brain dead

I am grateful to have copies of 22s Father’s citations and medals, can anyone imagine the brass nads on those 19/20 year old Men of the greatest generation dogfighting in those machines ? Patriotism is never dead unless Politicians kill it forever and Trump is not the one to snuff it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don’t think Dan is brain dead

I have copies of 22s Fathers citations and medals, can anyone imagine the brass nads on those 19/20 year old Men of the greatest generation dogfighting in those machines ? Patriotism is never dead unless Politicians kill it forever and Trump is not the one to snuff it
I’m sure those 19-20 year old boys of that generation were incredibly brave. As were the 19-20 year old boys like me who were dragooned into fighting in Vietnam, a country we didn’t know existed and couldn’t have found on a map for a cause we couldn’t identify. But we did our patriotic duty! Yes we did! But I can think of two boys from my generation that skirted the patriotic duty we were supposed to embrace, and now they’re wanting to run the country and pretending they know all about patriotic duty.

You should probably take some time to ponder the events of the last few years that Obama inspired.

Then we can move on to how he’s the key person in our current media environment.
I understand your desire to avert attention onto someone else - anyone else. It is not fun reading something that is critical of you personally, especially when it is about your devotion to a man you think is a miracle maker who will magically solve all the problems of the world, and tells you it would be easy for him, but only him, to do, and you believe him without qualification or hesitation.

But this thread is about you and the millions of fanatics who are determined to get their way or they will lay waste to the land. And that is not overhyped rhetoric. There is one Trump fanatic on this board who said his enemies need to be exterminated, and others have reduced their defense into questioning my fitness to be an American. It is my hope that someone reading this thread who is a mild Trump supporter will see what happens to him if he reduces himself to become a fanatic.

At any rate this thread is about Trump fanatics and the damage they are doing to the political landscape which will take years or decades to move beyond if it can be done at all.

So I would ask that you start your own thread about Obama or Hillary or most any other Democrat and the fanatics they have stuffed in their back pockets the same as Trump has done with you. I will be happy to enter the conversation, and I would bet you would discover we are in full agreement about them, and maybe you’ll decide I’m not such a bad guy after all,

• Angry
Little over a year between now and election day, but right now it looks like there's lots of "fanatics" out there.

Versus the Pedophile

Versus GOP Field

eb59710d28ab35ca.jpg

I didn't think you were a bad guy... until posting and discussing the comparison of Trump and his followers to Hitler and his.
Well, you can pretend there aren’t similarities between the two sets of fanatics if you want but that doesn’t change the fact that there are.

• Sad
Thanks for your service Dan, Nam was another Dimm ‘conflict’. At least the criminal LBJ had enough sense to retire
Please don’t thank me. Mine was more servitude than service. But I did learn one thing from it: no matter who the ruler is he’s a lying scumbag that should never be trusted in anything he says or does.

I understand your desire to avert attention onto someone else - anyone else. It is not fun reading something that is critical of you personally, especially when it is about your devotion to a man you think is a miracle maker who will magically solve all the problems of the world, and tells you it would be easy for him, but only him, to do, and you believe him without qualification or hesitation.

But this thread is about you and the millions of fanatics who are determined to get their way or they will lay waste to the land. And that is not overhyped rhetoric. There is one Trump fanatic on this board who said his enemies need to be exterminated, and others have reduced their defense into questioning my fitness to be an American. It is my hope that someone reading this thread who is a mild Trump supporter will see what happens to him if he reduces himself to become a fanatic.

At any rate this thread is about Trump fanatics and the damage they are doing to the political landscape which will take years or decades to move beyond if it can be done at all.

So I would ask that you start your own thread about Obama or Hillary or most any other Democrat and the fanatics they have stuffed in their back pockets the same as Trump has done with you. I will be happy to enter the conversation, and I would bet you would discover we are in full agreement about them, and maybe you’ll decide I’m not such a bad guy after all,

Strike five.

Id vote for RFK.

You‘re stuck in a rut trying to paint people with one broad stroke.

Makes for a shitty artist.

Jr was never a factor. Nor never would be.

Probably.

I like that he would do the same for the left that Trump did for the right with regards to being less gullible about the state propaganda.

The propaganda that will result in him not getting a chance.

He’s a lot better than the current Bolsheviks.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Probably.

I like that he would do the same for the left that Trump did for the right with regards to being less gullible about the state propaganda.

The propaganda that will result in him not getting a chance.

He’s a lot better than the current Bolsheviks.
Joes handlers will give you all you want hear. In time. 🤣

You’re trying too hard to justify your being offended. Drop the “nazi” and substitute “fanatic” or even just “follower” and you’ll be closer. The article, by the way, is directed at Trump fanatics. The Biden-fanatic whataboutism is immaterial to the subject at hand. It’s an unserious attempt to deflect so you don’t have to face your own demons.

I disagree with you on many fronts, the biggest disagreement being you think my life will be in danger unless I join one of the two warring sides.

I repeat I KNOW I can’t warn off the fanatics. They’re fanatics! Nothing will warn them off. He and I are attempting to warn off the curious ones who wonder if they ought to become fanatics, too.

He learned a great deal from his interviews. He even said at the beginning he hadn’t understood why the normal people wound up hating Hitler while the fanatics couldn’t let go of their devotion. And then he proceeded to write an entire article on what he learned about the difference between the fanatics and the normal people.
I don't have any demons. I support Trump in this election because he gives me the best chance at getting what I want. Nothing more, and nothing less. He is the tool to get what I want, if it wasn't him I would be looking for someone who wanted the same things. That being said, I would not qualify for being a fanatic.

Substitute the word fanatic for Nazi and your still ending up in the same place. It doesn't matter. Your are just changing the name of the insult. Its still an insult.

As far yes the whataboutism, yes it does matter. Take away one sides fanatics you still have the other deal with. I'm sick of this whatabkutism is not an argument. Breaking news, yes it is. Two tiered justice system is all about whataboutism. Its a valid argument as long ing as one side gets to sidestep the other and it goes both ways. This board has been against whataboutism for the longest time when it is a valid point and one we should discuss.

As far as your life in danger. My point in that was not to get you to pick a side. Picking a side won't help that. D and R have a long histiry of fing over everyone. Picking a side on that will not change the fact that government will always attempt to gain more power and will have no problem killing you to get it.

As far as what he learned about it, we will just disagree, and I don't expect to sway you. I just wanted you to know I thought he took away the wrong things. I expect you to agree with him.

I don't have any demons. I support Trump in this election because he gives me the best chance at getting what I want. Nothing more, and nothing less. He is the tool to get what I want, if it wasn't him I would be looking for someone who wanted the same things. That being said, I would not qualify for being a fanatic.

Substitute the word fanatic for Nazi and your still ending up in the same place. It doesn't matter. Your are just changing the name of the insult. Its still an insult.

As far yes the whataboutism, yes it does matter. Take away one sides fanatics you still have the other deal with. I'm sick of this whatabkutism is not an argument. Breaking news, yes it is. Two tiered justice system is all about whataboutism. Its a valid argument as long ing as one side gets to sidestep the other and it goes both ways. This board has been against whataboutism for the longest time when it is a valid point and one we should discuss.

As far as your life in danger. My point in that was not to get you to pick a side. Picking a side won't help that. D and R have a long histiry of fing over everyone. Picking a side on that will not change the fact that government will always attempt to gain more power and will have no problem killing you to get it.

As far as what he learned about it, we will just disagree, and I don't expect to sway you. I just wanted you to know I thought he took away the wrong things. I expect you to agree with him.
That you think Trump will get you what you want is testament (to a degree) that your belief and trust at least borders on fanaticism. You’re all-in on promises that have proven empty over his time in the political spotlight. He drained not one drop of swamp water in his presidency and you’re convinced that *this* time will be different. That’s delusion at the least and fanaticism at the most.

Your insistence that you’ve been insulted is further evidence. If you aren’t a Trump fanatic why do you care what is said about them?

I have not said your “whataboutism” doesn’t matter, I’ve said it does not belong on this thread, and advised you to start your own thread and we could talk about it,

But I *have* picked a side. I have chosen the side that will not participate in the ruse that being on one of the two power seeking sides is of value.

Yes, I agree with his analysis. I think the reactions displayed by many of the commenters on this thread, including some of yours, is pretty strong evidence that he has a point.

Last edited:
That you think Trump will get you what you want is testament (to a degree) that your belief and trust at least borders on fanaticism. You’re all-in on promises that have proven empty over his time in the political spotlight. He drained not one drop of swamp water in his presidency and you’re convinced that *this* time will be different. That’s delusion at the least and fanaticism at the most.

Your insistence that you’ve been insulted is further evidence. If you aren’t a Trump fanatic why do you care what is said about them?

I have not said your “whataboutism” doesn’t matter, I’ve said it does not belong on this thread, and advised you to start your own thread and we could talk about it,

But I *have* picked a side. I have chosen the side that will mot participate in the ruse that being on one of the two power seeking sides is of value.

Yes, I agree with his analysis. I think the reactions displayed by many of the commenters on this thread, including some of yours, is pretty strong evidence that he has a point.
Millions of "fanatical" Americans remember that things were simply better under President Trump...

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Asian Americans keep winning in the Trump economy | Washington Examiner

Last edited:
Millions of Americans remember that things were simply better under President Trump...

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Asian Americans keep winning in the Trump economy | Washington Examiner

Trump had great success until he didn’t have great success. The majority of the country was no better off the day he left office than the day he assumed office. In fact many of us were worse off because he so incompetently botched his handling of Covid, and he botched it because he thought showing a set of balls against the “medical swamp” would cost his re-election, and he valued his re-election FAR MORE than he gave a piss about the American people. And the American people repaid his attitude toward their well being by voting him out. And they’ll keep him out in 2024. But the Trump fanatics don’t care about that. They’d rather watch the Democrats destroy our country than see Trump for what he is. I guess that’s what fanaticism is all about.

• Haha
In addition to the Trump successes above, The Heritage Foundation gives Trump kudos for enacting more of the conservative agenda by far in his first year than Reagan did in eight.

"Trump adopted two-thirds, or about 64 percent, of the Heritage agenda, meaning that the administration copied and pasted 334 of the think tank’s unique policy proposals. By comparison, the New York Times reports, Reagan adopted just 49 percent of the Heritage agenda making 2017 a banner year for Heritage."

"“‘Hell, why can’t we do that? Let’s try it. Let’s make it happen,’” said Heritage founder and former president Ed Feulner impersonating the president. “In some respects, Trump the nonpolitician has an incredible advantage, even over Ronald Reagan,” Feulner told the New York Times. “Because Ronald Reagan knew there were certain things government couldn’t do.”

"From its Capitol Hill campus, Heritage has cast a long shadow over Washington policy fights. The fact that Trump has taken up their agenda speaks to their continued influence. The fact that Heritage brass mentions Trump in the same breath as Reagan reflects the state of modern pragmatic conservatism."

In addition to the Trump successes above, The Heritage Foundation gives Trump kudos for enacting more of the conservative agenda by far in his first year than Reagan did in eight.

"Trump adopted two-thirds, or about 64 percent, of the Heritage agenda, meaning that the administration copied and pasted 334 of the think tank’s unique policy proposals. By comparison, the New York Times reports, Reagan adopted just 49 percent of the Heritage agenda making 2017 a banner year for Heritage."

"“‘Hell, why can’t we do that? Let’s try it. Let’s make it happen,’” said Heritage founder and former president Ed Feulner impersonating the president. “In some respects, Trump the nonpolitician has an incredible advantage, even over Ronald Reagan,” Feulner told the New York Times. “Because Ronald Reagan knew there were certain things government couldn’t do.”

"From its Capitol Hill campus, Heritage has cast a long shadow over Washington policy fights. The fact that Trump has taken up their agenda speaks to their continued influence. The fact that Heritage brass mentions Trump in the same breath as Reagan reflects the state of modern pragmatic conservatism."

Okay, let’s try looking at it another way. Trump swept into office vowing he would drain the swamp. So pick a Department that got drained under his leadership, pick one. There’s Justice, Defense, Education, Agriculture, Commerce and all the rest. Bloated bureaucracies corrupt from top to bottom, Filled with swamp creatures swimming around in murky corrupt swamp water. Which one of those Departments got drained? Were any of them even remotely reformed, much less drained? I’ll hang up and listen on air to your answer.

• Haha
Okay, let’s try looking at it another way. Trump swept into office vowing he would drain the swamp. So pick a Department that got drained under his leadership, pick one. There’s Justice, Defense, Education, Agriculture, Commerce and all the rest. Bloated bureaucracies corrupt from top to bottom, Filled with swamp creatures swimming around in murky corrupt swamp water. Which one of those Departments got drained? Were any of them even remotely reformed, much less drained? I’ll hang up and listen on air to your answer.

Read Obamas EO’s.

Trump had great success until he didn’t have great success. The majority of the country was no better off the day he left office than the day he assumed office. In fact many of us were worse off because he so incompetently botched his handling of Covid, and he botched it because he thought showing a set of balls against the “medical swamp” would cost his re-election, and he valued his re-election FAR MORE than he gave a piss about the American people. And the American people repaid his attitude toward their well being by voting him out. And they’ll keep him out in 2024. But the Trump fanatics don’t care about that. They’d rather watch the Democrats destroy our country than see Trump for what he is. I guess that’s what fanaticism is all about.
"Trump had great success until he didn’t have great success."

Yes, very recent successes, in fact.

Roe v. Wade Out

Affirmative Action Out

No other president would have appointed the kind of SC judges who would've done the right thing and tossed that garbage out.

But I *have* picked a side. I have chosen the side that will mot participate in the ruse that being on one of the two power seeking sides is of value.

Dan....

I think of the candidates Trump has the best opportunity to get what I want. I am under no delusion that I will get everything or even close to what I want. He does however represent the best chance of it.

You haven't insulted me nor am I insulted but your comparison will be viewed that way by the very people you are trying to reach. Your not trying to reach me.

I am aware of your side "no side, no vote" but as usual your argument falls flat when you are unwilling to participate in the process. Its a position of i don't like either party because they both will screw me over, but by doing nothing you ensure that both will screw you over anyway. I would rather go down at least trying. You would rather sit there and get beat to death. I think your crazy for it but you think I am crazy to try.

Dan....

I think of the candidates Trump has the best opportunity to get what I want. I am under no delusion that I will get everything or even close to what I want. He does however represent the best chance of it.

You haven't insulted me nor am I insulted but your comparison will be viewed that way by the very people you are trying to reach. Your not trying to reach me.

I am aware of your side "no side, no vote" but as usual your argument falls flat when you are unwilling to participate in the process. Its a position of i don't like either party because they both will screw me over, but by doing nothing you ensure that both will screw you over anyway. I would rather go down at least trying. You would rather sit there and get beat to death. I think your crazy for it but you think I am crazy to try.
I guess the thing that most baffles me is: what is it you want, and what has Trump ever done to make you think he’ll get it for you? The man is big talk with little results.

The people I’m trying to reach will not be insulted by the OP, they’ll be intrigued. The people that are insulted can’t be reached and there’s no point in trying to talk any sense into them.

I have never understood the angst people feel toward my not voting. If I did vote it would not be for their preferred candidate, so they ought to be relieved. The candidate I would vote for, someone like RFK Jr, would stand no chance of victory, so why bother. This notion that voting is the only way to participate in the process makes no sense to me. The democratic process, if that’s what you want to call it, requires lots of spirited conversations between people, lots of refusal to obey, lots of resistance. You think voting is your way of going down swinging, I think you’re just hitting yourself over the head. No matter which person is voted in, and regardless of the narrowness of his victory (didn’t Trump win with fewer votes than Hillary?), he assumes he has a mandate to ram his policies down the throats of people that voted against him because they abhor those policies. It’s a formula that carried to the extreme (and IMO we’re toeing the line of the extreme) results in civil war. Neither side wants that, but both sides are willing to go there so they can declare ultimate victory. You vote for candidates like Trump and Biden whose every word and action is designed to pit the other side as subhumans deserving of hatred, and then you’re perplexed by people like me that respectfully bow out of what we consider to be an insane process.

"Trump had great success until he didn’t have great success."

Yes, very recent successes, in fact.

Roe v. Wade Out

Affirmative Action Out

No other president would have appointed the kind of SC judges who would've done the right thing and tossed that garbage out.
That’s convoluted logic. In today’s candidate lineup don’t you think DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Scott, even Pence and Haley, hell, even Christie would nominate justices of that calibre? Trump has you by the pussy massaging your clit convincing you he’s *the only one* who’ll give you the orgasm you’re begging for. When the truth is he’s one of the candidates that cannot win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT