ADVERTISEMENT

World Is Paying A Deadly Price For Barack Obama’s Foreign Policy Legacy

OrangeTuono

2nd Team
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
And now it’s Joe Biden’s legacy too.

If a belligerent state launched 186 explosive drones, 36 cruise missiles, and 110 surface-to-surface missiles from three fronts against civilian targets within the United States, would Joe Biden call it a “win”?

Would the president tell us that the best thing we can do now is show “restraint”? What if that same terror state’s proxy armies had recently helped murder, rape, and kidnap more than 1,000 American men, women, and children? What if this terror state were trying to obtain nuclear weapons so it could continue to agitate without any consequences?
Biden immediately reversed those gains, reverting to Obama-era Iranian boosterism. We’re now experiencing the consequences of pacifying Islamic ideologues. Obama might have sent the mullahs pallets of cash in the middle of the night, but the Biden administration openly subsidized the Revolutionary Guard with a $6 billion ransom payment, at least $25 billion in sanction relief, including $10 billion via a waiver, and so on.

Remember when Obama said he was days away from the fundamental transformation of this country? No one asked Obama what he meant, now we see the results all over the country and the world.
I have Mugabecare Lite. I forgot the pastor who warned us about the long legged Mack Daddy. The Great Medicine Man nail1988 probably remembers. The pastor underwent his first IRS audit ever just after accuratly predicting what the long legged Mack Daddy had in store for us.

If a belligerent state launched 186 explosive drones, 36 cruise missiles, and 110 surface-to-surface missiles from three fronts against civilian targets within the United States, would Joe Biden call it a “win”?

Would the president tell us that the best thing we can do now is show “restraint”? What if that same terror state’s proxy armies had recently helped murder, rape, and kidnap more than 1,000 American men, women, and children? What if this terror state were trying to obtain nuclear weapons so it could continue to agitate without any consequences?
Biden immediately reversed those gains, reverting to Obama-era Iranian boosterism. We’re now experiencing the consequences of pacifying Islamic ideologues. Obama might have sent the mullahs pallets of cash in the middle of the night, but the Biden administration openly subsidized the Revolutionary Guard with a $6 billion ransom payment, at least $25 billion in sanction relief, including $10 billion via a waiver, and so on.

Under Biden

First significant land war in Europe in 80 years. Iran attacks Israel directly for the first time. Handing Afghanistan back to the Taliban who was thrown out of power with the use of American blood. Terror has been at an all-time high since 9/11.

The Obama administration gave Russia Crimea. After that it wasn't hard to figure out that Pooty had designs on Eastern Ukraine. All you have to do was look at a map. It was Obama that gave up on Iraq as well and left them needing to depend on someone, and it wasn't going to be the US. Old enemies see benifit in working together now. Iraq should have been broken into at least three different states. His Syrian red line was crossed with no action from the US and Iran was given everything it wanted.

What's next? We give Mexico back California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas?

In the end we are left with 12 years of failed foreign policy. We cannot afford another 4 years of this.

Under Biden

First significant land war in Europe in 80 years. Iran attacks Israel directly for the first time. Handing Afghanistan back to the Taliban who was thrown out of power with the use of American blood. Terror has been at an all-time high since 9/11.

The Obama administration gave Russia Crimea. After that it wasn't hard to figure out that Pooty had designs on Eastern Ukraine. All you have to do was look at a map. It was Obama that gave up on Iraq as well and left them needing to depend on someone, and it wasn't going to be the US. Old enemies see benifit in working together now. Iraq should have been broken into at least three different states. His Syrian red line was crossed with no action from the US and Iran was given everything it wanted.

In the end we are left with 12 years of failed foreign policy. We cannot afford another 4 years of this.
At this point the only reasonable conclusion is it's all intentional.

Under Biden

I live in Phoenix metro - 4 hours from the southern border. We have a LOT more Spanish only speakers in our local grocery stores, Costcos, Walmarts. It's a mix from well dressed couples to small groups of men wandering Costco with eyes wide. We have many many more central Americans trying to camp out in shopping mall landscaping, under overpasses, in parks, in storm drains. The southern invasion "seems" very real.

Was picking up a new pistol at the gun counter this weekend and I joking said, "this may be the one that gets me a knock on the door". The guy laughed saying "You're not even close. I had a guy pick up 10 AK's yesterday."

Make of it what you will, but things are changing here in Arizona...

I live in Phoenix metro - 4 hours from the southern border. We have a LOT more Spanish only speakers in our local grocery stores, Costcos, Walmarts. It's a mix from well dressed couples to small groups of men wandering Costco with eyes wide. We have many many more central Americans trying to camp out in shopping mall landscaping, under overpasses, in parks, in storm drains. The southern invasion "seems" very real.

Was picking up a new pistol at the gun counter this weekend and I joking said, "this may be the one that gets me a knock on the door". The guy laughed saying "You're not even close. I had a guy pick up 10 AK's yesterday."

I listen to the giant WBAP AM 820 Fort Worth daily. Biden's well designed border crisis. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. We can't stand another 4 years of this illegitimate PINO.

Last edited:

My wife has noticed an increase in the homeless population in Stillwater. Just 5 years ago she commented to me that there are no homeless here. She had moved from Moore and comes from South OKC, so it was noticeable for her.

If Stillwater is getting an influx of homeless people.....

This policy was of George bushes who for no reason attacked Afghanistan and Iraq.

This policy was of George bushes who for no reason attacked Afghanistan and Iraq.
I guess those planes just filed a crapy flight plan, and those soldiers of ours must have just come down with the flu after coming in contact with black oozy stuff from shells buried in the desert.

I have Mugabecare Lite. I forgot the pastor who warned us about the long legged Mack Daddy. The Great Medicine Man nail1988 probably remembers. The pastor underwent his first IRS audit ever just after accuratly predicting what the long legged Mack Daddy had in store for us.
Pastor Manning

I listen to the giant WBAP AM 820 Fort Worth daily. Biden's well designed border crisis. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. We can't stand another 4 years of this illegitimate PINO.
I've got Molly's "Rigged" on the book shelf.

Here in Arizona, we're a "battleground" Purple state. Before the 2020 election I had half a dozen young people knock the door to "help me vote".

I worked a polling location for the 2022 Primary. My polling location was in the lobby of a Muslim Center (baby Mosque) for Sunni/Muslim Brotherhood. The entire site was run by Democrats that just farted and giggled when I pointed out blatant procedural violations like surveillance cameras directly over the voting booths and zero site security (of the machines and most importantly ballot paper).

Here in Arizona, we're a "battleground" Purple state. Before the 2020 election I had half a dozen young people knock the door to "help me vote".

I worked a polling location for the 2022 Primary. My polling location was in the lobby of a Muslim Center (baby Mosque) for Sunni/Muslim Brotherhood. The entire site was run by Democrats that just farted and giggled when I pointed out blatant procedural violations like surveillance cameras directly over the voting booths and zero site security (of the machines and most importantly ballot paper).
Fox 5 had Lake up by 11 over Hobbs the day before the election. Another poll had Lake up by 10 the day before. On Election Day, Lake was never in the game.

This is why the good lord blessed you with a cell phone that can record video

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT