ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is On A Roll

Yes, the definition given to you already.

And I agree someone smarter than you would have gotten this already. But you are Styrofoam after all. You enjoy playing the fool.

What words in the definition do you need help with?

Maybe I can find something remedial to help you out..

What words in the definition do you need help with?
None. I'm not the one failing to prove his own ignorant genocide claim, you are.

Use the definition and prove it. Provide us some laws and/or policy support for such laws in our country that intentionally target only African American women and forces all of them to have abortions to destroy their racial group.

Cue the flailing . . .

None. I'm not the one failing to prove his own genocide claim, you are.

Use the definition and prove it. Provide us some laws and/or policy support for such laws that intentionally target only African American women and forces all of them to have abortions.

Cue the flailing . . .
I don't think yer gonna catch any in yer troll trap. Good luck.

None. I'm not the one failing to prove his own genocide claim, you are.

Use the definition and prove it. Provide us some laws and/or policy support for such laws that intentionally target only African American women and forces all of them to have abortions.

Cue the flailing . . .

The definition proves it.

I can’t make you smarter.

It must suck to be as slow as you. You even poach Sys and he’s a moron.

Maybe take off the Klan hood and you could read.
🤣🤣

So nothing once again. Can't even articulate your own position now. Just flailing around and projection after projection.

Let me know if you can ever figure out a way to defend the nonsense your propagandists fed you about genocide and abortion.

🤣🤣

So nothing once again. Can't even articulate your own position now. Just flailing around and projection after projection.

Let me know if you can ever figure out a way to defend the nonsense your propagandists fed you about genocide and abortion.

When have you ever articulated ”your own” position?

Not here.

Not ever.

Sys even feeds you lines.

Thats funny.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
When have you ever articulated ”your own” position?
All the time. I clearly articulated my position and the truth regarding your nonsensical genocide claim on this thread. You have articulated nothing though. Just a bunch of flailing, projections, and foolish comments.

I'll answer any question you have for me. I've never seen you answer one question though that someone asks of you, especially if that question exposes your nonsense.

There is a reason all of us liberals on this board consistently laugh at you and consider you Styrofoam. It is hilarious watching you fail time and time again.

All the time. I clearly articulated my position and the truth regarding your nonsensical genocide claim on this thread. You have articulated nothing though. Just a bunch of flailing, projections, and foolish comments.

I'll answer any question you have for me. I've never seen you answer one question though that someone asks of you, especially if that question exposes your nonsense.

There is a reason all of us liberals on this board consistently laugh at you and consider you Styrofoam. It is hilarious watching you fail time and time again.
Liberals laughing? What's new? Yer flock is what's laughed at. Keep on keeping on! 🤣

No you didn’t.

You just repeat shit I’ve read all the lib bots say

Reactions: OUSOONER67
No you didn’t.
I gave you everything you asked for and completely destroyed your lame propagandist speak. And it wasn't hard at all. It never is.

Even when you quote from The Epoch Times without citing them. Again, you make all of this way too easy.

I gave you everything you asked for and completely destroyed your lame propagandist speak. And it wasn't hard at all. It never is.

Even when you quote from The Epoch Times without citing them. Again, you make all of this way too easy.

No you didn’t.

You just simp for bots.

Holy shit.

Have you ever used your own thoughts?

Keep it up, drone.
So just the flailing.

Ask Styrofoam a question, and watch him flail!

WildLankyCheetah-size_restricted.gif

No I will not acknowledge this because it takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus. I don't know why you continue to single out only women in all of this. Strike that, I do know why. You are sexist.
No I'm a unapologetic realist. Who is it that suffers the physical, emotional and most of the time the monetary consequences of an unwanted pregnancy? The woman can not run away from the consequences, the man can and often does leaving the woman to deal with the consequences on her own. How does a woman avoid that? Takes full respsoniblity and protects herself from the consequences. People that think like you do nothing put perpetuate the problem
No one is asking you to choose between unlimited abortions and six weeks. No one.
Then you should have no problem with limitation to abortion but for some reason you do.
So stop creating a straw man.

Do you support the call for rape panels? Do you believe women and young girls who have been raped should be forced to continue with their pregnancies? Yes or no?
You know the answer to that, No but with the caveat of, not if the other choice is unlimited abortion. We've discussed it ad nauseam but for some reason you keep bringing it up. Now quit asking the same stupid question over and over.

No I'm a unapologetic realist. Who is it that suffers the physical, emotional and most of the time the monetary consequences of an unwanted pregnancy? The woman can not run away from the consequences, the man can and often does leaving the woman to deal with the consequences on her own. How does a woman avoid that? Takes full respsoniblity and protects herself from the consequences. People that think like you do nothing put perpetuate the problem
No, you are a sexist. You want to make an unwanted pregnancy all about the woman while ignoring the role that a man plays in it.

All you are doing with this reasoning is perpetuating sexism. Telling a man he can go do whatever he wants and then blaming the woman when something less than ideal occurs.

No offense, but your reasoning here is disgusting. I feel sorry for any daughters you have.

Then you should have no problem with limitation to abortion but for some reason you do.
I don't. I've never claimed I do.

I support the Roe v. Wade framework. Do you even know what that is?

No but with the caveat of, not if the other choice is unlimited abortion.
Thank you. btw, I don't support unlimited abortion at all stages of pregnancies. Never have.

Now that you have stated you don't agree with these extreme positions on rape and abortion, are you prepared to call on the Republican Party to reject this extremism? Will you challenge your fellow Republicans who advocated for such positions regarding rape victims?

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
No, you are a sexist. You want to make an unwanted pregnancy all about the woman while ignoring the role that a man plays in it.

All you are doing with this reasoning is perpetuating sexism. Telling a man he can go do whatever he wants and then blaming the woman when something less than ideal occurs.

No offense, but your reasoning here is disgusting. I feel sorry for any daughters you have.

Thank you. btw, I don't support unlimited abortion at all stages of pregnancies. Never have.

Now that you have stated you don't agree with these extreme positions on rape and abortion, are you prepared to call on the Republican Party to reject this extremism? Will you challenge your fellow Republicans who advocated for such positions regarding rape victims?
No where have I said the man has no responsibility, what I have said is the woman can not escape the consequences where the man can and often does. Sorry if those simple facts offend you.

You’re a psycho.

The only way acceptable answer is to agree with your very rigid ideology.

Which is dictated to you state media or shills.

You’d make a great Nazi.

No where have I said the man has no responsibility,
Well, you keep referencing the woman while saying nothing about the man. It is always about the woman. That is all you talk about.

With that said, again, now that you have stated you don't agree with those extreme positions on rape and abortion, are you prepared to call on the Republican Party to reject this extremism? Will you challenge your fellow Republicans who advocated for such positions regarding rape victims?

The only way acceptable answer is to agree with your very rigid ideology.
Define my "rigid" ideology. While you are at it, define Nazism and explain how my ideology aligns with Nazism.

Go ahead.

Cue the flailing . . .

Define my "rigid" ideology. While you are at it, define Nazism and explain how my ideology aligns with Nazism.

Go ahead.

Cue the flailing . . .

Read what you’ve written today

I couldnt do a better job than you’ve already done.

Well, you keep referencing the woman while saying nothing about the man. It is always about the woman. That is all you talk about.

With that said, again, now that you have stated you don't agree with those extreme positions on rape and abortion, are you prepared to call on the Republican Party to reject this extremism? Will you challenge your fellow Republicans who advocated for such positions regarding rape victims?
Is your memory that poor? When we talk about this previously I made sure to point out the man has the same responsibility. What he doesn't have is the inability to escape that responsibility and the consequences like that of a woman. You don't seem to get that very simple point. Maybe it's just me but if I'm the won that suffers the consequences no matter what if something goes wrong I'm going to protect against. Think of birth control like home insurance. Would you own a house without having insurance on it? I wouldn't.

Will you do the same to Democrats?
I'm satisfied with the way Texas is handling abortion. They allow abortions up to 6 weeks and from what I understand will be addressing the rape and incest issue in the next legislative session.

Sorry guys was shoveling snow for churches this morning then burning brush piles in the snow. F diesel prices am I right. Well just back in slinging the insurance till midnight tonight and man I had to give my boy @my_2cents his daily bump for his pal cornpop killing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT