ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is On A Roll

Of course you don't agree, you prefer a authoritarian style of government provided your side is the authoritarian.
What are you flailing about now? Embracing majority support for legislation isn't the same as supporting authoritarianism. You have even now stated you support bills passing with simple majority support. So does that now make you a supporter of authoritarian government?

Do you stop and think at all before you post?

What are you flailing about now? Embracing majority support for legislation isn't the same as supporting authoritarianism. You have even now stated you support bills passing with simple majority support. So does that now make you a supporter of authoritarian government?

Joe pampers yer puppy's?

Good lord, do you? 🤣

Of course you don't agree, you prefer a authoritarian style of government provided your side is the authoritarian.

***voted for the state government that passed legislation empowering the public’s ability to bring civil action against rape victims for having an abortion***

“siDE”
“AuThoRiTariAn”

carry on

***voted for the state government that passed legislation empowering the public’s ability to bring civil action against rape victims for having an abortion***

“siDE”
“AuThoRiTariAn”

carry on
Have you ever wondered how history will look back on the issue of abortion? Maybe it's my age but I often wonder how my decisions, actions and viewpoints will be viewed in the future. Take slavery as an example of a controversial topic from history, it was a widely accepted practice at it's time but as the world progressed it was viewed as a barbaric practice and was eliminated. How will the abortion topic be viewed in the future and which side of history do you want to be on? None of us have any way of knowing what the future holds but I tend to think supporting the killing of innocent unborn babies will be seen as the wrong side of history but you are free to have your own opinion.

Have you ever wondered how history will look back on the issue of abortion? Maybe it's my age but I often wonder how my decisions, actions and viewpoints will be viewed in the future. Take slavery as an example of a controversial topic from history, it was a widely accepted practice at it's time but as the world progressed it was viewed as a barbaric practice and was eliminated. How will the abortion topic be viewed in the future and which side of history do you want to be on? None of us have any way of knowing what the future holds but I tend to think supporting the killing of innocent unborn babies will be seen as the wrong side of history but you are free to have your own opinion.

Do you understand how much worse the abortion rate was for your generation and how it progressively decreased up until you morons decided to elect dipsh!ts who appointed activists to the bench who broke what didn’t need to be fixed lol.

Strange how legalized abortion actually drove the abortion rate and totals down…

carry on

Do you understand how much worse the abortion rate was for your generation and how it progressively decreased up until you morons decided to elect dipsh!ts who appointed activists to the bench who broke what didn’t need to be fixed lol.

Strange how legalized abortion actually drove the abortion rate and totals down…
Yes abortion has decreased over the years but the numbers are still way to high considering how easy it is to protect against an unwanted pregnancy. On the bright side men your age are protesting the ruling by getting vasectomies and keeping their genes out of the gene pool. That's a great sign for the future of this country. :)

I retutn from the Nations in time to hear Charles Payne of Fox Business tell me Dec. retail spending was in the dumper with consumer credit card debt in the stratosphere. Consumer spending is 70% of our ecomomy. Brandon is on a roll.

I could have listened to Chas Payne on ch 113 on XM Radio in wife's Jeep on the road. Colbert, OK city council still doesn't know it's a TOWN LIMIT.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The reversal of Roe/Wade was meant to keep the flock confused. God dam shepherd's stick just whacked me again! I guess I'll never learn.

carry on
You can't possibly be serious. Good lord!

Have you ever wondered how history will look back on the issue of abortion? Maybe it's my age but I often wonder how my decisions, actions and viewpoints will be viewed in the future.
You think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?

After all, this was the point @ClintonDavidScott was making in the post you responded to.

You think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?

After all, this was the point @ClintonDavidScott was making in the post you responded to.
We won't hold it against you.

Yet you make excuses for those that do?
Nope, not making any excuses for those who support such actions.

Again though, do you support punishing women (and young girls) who have been raped and choose to have an abortion? Do you support rape panels? Is it possible for you to give a simple yes or no answer for once?

Nope, not making any excuses for those who support such actions.

Again though, do you support punishing women (and young girls) who have been raped and choose to have an abortion? Do you support rape panels? Is it possible for you to give a simple yes or no answer for once?
Sounds like yer making excuses for homosexuals. Keep it up Twinkie. Keep it fun.
😉

Sounds like yer making excuses for homosexuals. Keep it up Twinkie. Keep it fun.
😉
What the heck does homosexuals have to do with a discussion about women being raped and choosing abortion or rape panels?

Dang man, you seem really obsessed with homosexuality. You might want to figure out why that is.

What the heck does homosexuals have to do with a discussion about women being raped and choosing abortion or rape panels?

Dang man, you seem really obsessed with homosexuality. You might want to figure out why that is.
You seem to be on that side of the fence. We all know where you lay now. Go Joe! 😉

Last edited:

I love how you pro abortion people always use rape and incest as an excuse to slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies each year. If abortion was mainly for rape victims and incest there wouldn't be much of an argument. Even with that argument people in the future are going to wonder why hundreds of thousands of women didn't protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.

I love how you pro abortion people always use rape and incest as an excuse to slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies each year. If abortion was mainly for rape victims and incest there wouldn't be much of an argument. Even with that argument people in the future are going to wonder why hundreds of thousands of women didn't protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
Dirty folk. But they are doin our country a favor imo.

Again, do you think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?

This was the topic of the post you originally responded to. So can you answer the question or is this another one you are going to dodge?

Again, do you think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?

This was the topic of the post you originally responded to. So can you answer the question or is this another one you are going to dodge?
I think people in the future are going to wonder why women didn't protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. As sexual as our society has become it's not like most of the rape victims are not sexually active. Why are women not protecting themselves from unwanted pregnancies?
If my memory is correct Texas is working to allow abortions up to 6 weeks with additional exception made for rape and incest, which would make your argument mute.

I think people in the future are going to wonder why women didn't protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
Oh, so people in the future are only going to worry about why women were not protecting themselves and give no thought to the role that men played in all of this?🙄

Man, you really envision a backwards regressive future society.

btw, are you ever going to give a simple yes or no to these questions?: Do you think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?

Oh, so people in the future are only going to worry about why women were not protecting themselves and give no thought to the role that men played in all of this?🙄

Man, you really envision a backwards regressive future society.

btw, are you ever going to give a simple yes or no to these questions?: Do you think most Americans in the future are going to think it is reasonable to punish women (including young girls) who are raped and choose to have an abortion? Rape panels are going to be embraced by most Americans?
You asked my opinion I gave it to you. You don't have to like it.

I thought my answers were very clear, are you not able to decipher there meaning? I also don't view the creation of life punishment.

I thought my answers were very clear, are you not able to decipher there meaning?
Very clear is "yes" or "no"? So which is, yes or no?

I also don't view the creation of life punishment.
Do you view criminal or civil penalities for a woman or young girl who is raped and has an abortion as punishment? Do you view forcing a woman or young girl to appear before a rape panel as punishment?

Again, all that is needed is "yes" or "no."

I think people in the future are going to wonder why women didn't protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. As sexual as our society has become it's not like most of the rape victims are not sexually active. Why are women not protecting themselves from unwanted pregnancies?
If my memory is correct Texas is working to allow abortions up to 6 weeks with additional exception made for rape and incest, which would make your argument mute.

Sooooo…this is her fault?

carry on

Sooooo…this is her fault?

carry on
SMFH, you pro abortion people are ridiculous. If it were just women that had been raped that were getting abortions there would be no argument. It's like everything else you dumb asses do, you take everything to an extreme and when you get called on your extremism you act like it's the end of the world.
What would you want to happen to the rapist?

SMFH, you pro abortion people are ridiculous. If it were just women that had been raped that were getting abortions there would be no argument. It's like everything else you dumb asses do, you take everything to an extreme and when you get called on your extremism you act like it's the end of the world.

That guy is always trying to win .005 of an argument.

You dumbasses created this extreme, you fvcking moron lol.

Learn to deal with the consequences and quit being a defensive little b!tchass pu$$y when you’re called on it haha.

carry on

You dumbasses created this extreme, you fvcking moron lol.

Learn to deal with the consequences and quit being a defensive little b!tchass pu$$y when you’re called on it haha.
What extreme? Protecting innocent unborn babies from being killed due to a women being irresponsible and not wanting to face the consequences of her poor decisions. There is nothing extreme about protecting innocent human life.

What extreme? Protecting innocent unborn babies from being killed due to a women being irresponsible and not wanting to face the consequences of her poor decisions. There is nothing extreme about protecting innocent human life.

Sooooo…the teen rape victim…

it’s her fault.

Got it.

“ExTrEmE”

carry on

Sooooo…the teen rape victim…

it’s her fault.
Always jumping to extreme examples to try and justify the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent unborn babies. Instead of using examples like this, just be honest by telling us how you don't care about killing hundreds of thousand of innocent unborn babies just because it's convenient for the women. The honesty would be more respected than you constant extremism.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Always jumping to extreme examples to try and justify the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent unborn babies. Instead of using examples like this, just be honest by telling us how you don't care about killing hundreds of thousand of innocent unborn babies just because it's convenient for the women. The honesty would be more respected than you constant extremism.

***speaks of extremism…mansplains rape of teenage girls, let alone any woman***

carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
Who are the ones wanting to force these young girls and women who have been raped to continue with their pregnancies? Who are the ones advocating for rape panels? Who are the ones who want to punish rape victims?

It isn't pro-choice individuals. We aren't the one taking this extreme position. I don't understand why you can't simply acknowledge this extremism among anti-abortion groups and condemn it. Stop blaming women and just state once that this position on rape should be firmly rejected by your own political party.

Can you bring yourself to do this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT