ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is On A Roll

Oh, I've kept up well with your changing position on this thread.

The first time Republicans in the House pass a bill that doesn't receive supermajority support from members of the House and/or the American people, will you start a thread discussing how you hate what they did and declare they should stop such behavior immediately?

Yeah I know. That will definitely be dIfFeReNt.🤣🤣
The Democrat ruled Senate will not pass any of the Republican agenda so it's kind of a mute point but hey if you are willing to join me in calling for all legislation to require a 2/3rds majority I'll make the calls for all of us asking both the House and the Senate change the rules. Fair enough?

but hey if you are willing to join me in calling for all legislation to require a 2/3rds majority I'll make the calls for all of us asking both the House and the Senate change the rules. Fair enough?
No, because it isn't my opinion. I don't agree with your opinion.

But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how consistent you are with you opinion when Republicans are doing that which you claim to not want.

No, because it isn't my opinion. I don't agree with your opinion.

But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how consistent you are with you opinion when Republicans are doing that which you claim to not want.
Yer obviously in a better place or so you think? ,😁

Rolling Willy Wonka GIF by Laff

Rolling in the deep......

Hey @HighStickHarry I haven't forgot about you either. I will cycle back around. Sorry been busy busting libs, logging, selling inflated insurance, doing Yote control and trying to level up enough in the Ranching industry for an old cowboy to give me his horse. Pencil in next month though this idiot will be back to battle your wits sir.

Thanks for bringing this thread back up btw. Reading through it again reminded me of what @2012Bearcat claimed he wanted to see from Congress . . .
No more half measures where one party imposes it's will on the other. I know the concept of working together to solve issues for the majority of the population may seem foreign to some, but that is our system and is in the best interest of our country.
if you are willing to join me in calling for all legislation to require a 2/3rds majority I'll make the calls for all of us asking both the House and the Senate change the rules. Fair enough?
Strange how I don't see him advocating this now though.

Thanks for bringing this thread back up btw. Reading through it again reminded me of what @2012Bearcat claimed he wanted to see from Congress . . .

Strange how I don't see him advocating this now though.
I'm fully in favor of 2/3rds of the Senate voting to impeach Biden.

I'm fully in favor of 2/3rds of the Senate voting to impeach Biden.
Are you still demanding 2/3rds support for any bill that passes the House? Is this still what you want to see from the House?

Or has your opinion all of a sudden changed?

Are you still demanding 2/3rds support for any bill that passes the House? Is this still what you want to see from the House?

Pulling yer face outta Joe's diaper would be a nice change of pace fella.

I would love to see the rules changed to require a 2/3rds vote to pass legislation but people like you will not support it, which makes it nothing put a pipe dream. Until then we are stuck with what we got.

I would love to see the rules changed to require a 2/3rds vote to pass legislation but people like you will not support it, which makes it nothing put a pipe dream. Until then we are stuck with what we got.
And you actually think Republicans in the House would support this too?🤣🤣 2/3rds support for Speaker too?🤣🤣

Good to know this isn't really what you want though. Because if it was, you would be openly criticizing Republicans for passing party-line bills that have no chance of becoming law. Instead, you celebrate them doing exactly this.

And you actually think Republicans in the House would support this too?🤣🤣 2/3rds support for Speaker too?🤣🤣

Good to know this isn't really what you want though. Because if it was, you would be openly criticizing Republicans for passing party-line bills that have no chance of becoming law. Instead, you celebrate them doing exactly this.
You mumble and have dandelion hair? 😁

Of course Republicans wouldn't support it, just like Democrats wouldn't. Unlike you I'm for the people as a whole not just those that belong to a political party.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Unlike you I'm for the people as a whole not just those that belong to a political party.
No you aren't. Again, if you truly believed it is good for the American people to have bills passed that only have 2/3rds support, you would openly be criticizing Republicans for doing exactly this. You aren't though. You are celebrating them doing the exact opposite. Even starting threads about how good it is.🙄

No you aren't. Again, if you truly believed it is good for the American people to have bills passed that only have 2/3rds support, you would openly be criticizing Republicans for doing exactly this. You aren't though. You are celebrating them doing the exact opposite. Even starting threads about how good it is.🙄
Kamala '24? Maybe MO? 🤣

No 2 cents I'm taking great pleasure in watching Democrats being faced with the same BS they put Republicans through.

No 2 cents I'm taking great pleasure in watching Democrats being faced with the same BS they put Republicans through.
Exactly, you could care less about 2/3rds support. It is all about partisanism for you, always has been.

I rest my case.

Exactly, you could care less about 2/3rds support. It is all about partisanism for you, always has been.

I rest my case.
Got to start somewhere. Still not sure what it is that scares you about the American people running government instead of political parties.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Got to start somewhere. Still not sure what it is that scares you about the American people running government instead of political parties.
The guy who is very afraid of people voting now wants to talk about letting the American people run the government. LO ****ing L.

Reactions: my_2cents
Still not sure what it is that scares you about the American people running government instead of political parties.
Nothing scares me about this. I just never bought your lie that you want to see all legislation pass with 2/3rds support. I knew you didn't really support such nonsense nor do I agree that such a requirement is good for the American people.

Nothing scares me about this. I just never bought your lie that you want to see all legislation pass with 2/3rds support. I knew you didn't really support such nonsense nor do I agree that such a requirement is good for the American people.
Of course you don't agree, you prefer a authoritarian style of government provided your side is the authoritarian.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT