ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is On A Roll

As long as dandelion has his diaper and helmet on? Please save us from any more embarrassment POTUS! Please? 🤣

Who are the ones wanting to force these young girls and women who have been raped to continue with their pregnancies? Who are the ones advocating for rape panels? Who are the ones who want to punish rape victims?

It isn't pro-choice individuals. We aren't the one taking this extreme position. I don't understand why you can't simply acknowledge this extremism among anti-abortion groups and condemn it. Stop blaming women and just state once that this position on rape should be firmly rejected by your own political party.

Can you bring yourself to do this?
I can't understand how anyone can support killing innocent unborn babies, especially with the medical technology available today.

I can't understand how anyone can support killing innocent unborn babies, especially with the medical technology available today.
Again, can you simply acknowledge this extremism regarding rape victims and abortions is present among anti-abortion groups and condemn it? Do you believe the Republican Party should firmly reject such extremism?

Last edited:
Again, can you simply acknowledge this extremism regarding rape victims and abortions is present among anti-abortion groups and condemn it? Do you believe the Republican Party should firmly reject such extremism?
Can you acknowledge the extremism of killing hundreds of thousands of innocent babies merely because women do not protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy and don't want a kid?
You know my position on abortion, we've discussed it numerous times. From what I understand in Texas an abortion is allowed up to 6 weeks. i would think a women would know she was raped and could make her mind up in 6 weeks. I don't necessarily agree with the time frame but if I have to choose between unlimited abortion and 6 weeks, I'll take the 6 weeks.

Raising 'em right in Tulsa Oklahoma.

40tjuqkg1bda1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: my_2cents
251,000 illegals crossed our borders in December. The feckless old lying piece of shit should be charged with treason. Not to worry, mishandling of classified documents as the VP, the linking of this to Hunter Biden and a Republican led Congress will hopefully send this old bastard to hell.

Can you acknowledge the extremism of killing hundreds of thousands of innocent babies merely because women do not protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy and don't want a kid?
No I will not acknowledge this because it takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus. I don't know why you continue to single out only women in all of this. Strike that, I do know why. You are sexist.

From what I understand in Texas an abortion is allowed up to 6 weeks. i would think a women would know she was raped and could make her mind up in 6 weeks. I don't necessarily agree with the time frame but if I have to choose between unlimited abortion and 6 weeks, I'll take the 6 weeks.
No one is asking you to choose between unlimited abortions and six weeks. No one.

So stop creating a straw man.

Do you support the call for rape panels? Do you believe women and young girls who have been raped should be forced to continue with their pregnancies? Yes or no?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
No I will not acknowledge this because it takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus. I don't know why you continue to single out only women in all of this. Strike that, I do know why. You are sexist.

No one is asking you to choose between unlimited abortions and six weeks. No one.

So stop creating a straw man.

Do you support the call for rape panels? Do you believe women and young girls who have been raped should be forced to continue with their pregnancies? Yes or no?

You support genocide, but draw the line at rape.

Weird distinction.

You support genocide, but draw the line at rape.

Weird distinction.
This post makes absolutely no sense. Are you drinking already?

btw, I don't support genocide. And clearly you don't even know what genocide is. Can you not find the definition over at The Epoch Times?

This post makes absolutely no sense. Are you drinking already?

btw, I don't support genocide. And clearly you don't even know what genocide is. Can you not find the definition over at The Epoch Times?

Are you retarded?

Look up genocide.

You turds have killed 18,000,000 black babies.

There are 13,000,000 black people here.

You beat Hitler by a mile.

Look up genocide.
I know what genocide is. It is an act or acts committed with the intent to destroy a certain national, ethnical, racial or religious group in whole or in part, according to the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

You turds have killed 18,000,000 black babies.

There are 13,000,000 black people here.
I have not "killed" any black "babies."

Our government has also not instituted a policy with the express intent to destroy the African American community by the means of abortion. Our government does not force African American women to have abortions, nor do they force any ethnical, racial, or religious group to have an abortion. The Democratic Party has also never advocated for such government action.

Not to mention that you fail to note how many white fetuses have been aborted along with other races. It isn't just African American women choosing to have abortions, after all.

So what in the world are you talking about? Are you retarded? Clearly, you are very confused about what genocide is and how it relates to the abortion issue.

• Haha
I know what genocide is. It is an act or acts committed with the intent to destroy a certain national, ethnical, racial or religious group in whole or in part, according to the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

I have not "killed" any black "babies."

Our government has also not instituted a policy with the express intent to destroy the African American community by the means of abortion. Our government does not force African American women to have abortions, nor do they force any ethnical, racial, or religious group to have an abortion. The Democratic Party has also never advocated for such government action.

Not to mention that you fail to note how many white fetuses have been aborted along with other races. It isn't just African American women choosing to have abortions, after all.

So what in the world are you talking about? Are you retarded? Clearly, you are very confused about what genocide is and how it relates to the abortion issue.

You must be ignorant.

What was the intention of all this when it was introduced?

Before the rebrand to “freedom?”

All the same services, just a new wrapper.

You probably don’t have the horsepower to see through the new wrapper.

I think folks should be goin after that chucklehead that just got affirmed to the SCOTUS. You know the woman who couldn't define woman? This is where our problems lay..😉

What was the intention of all this when it was introduced?
You can't read the Roe v. Wade decision yourself? You need someone to explain it to you?🤣🤣

Here is your chance. Point us to a government law that forces all African American women to have abortions. Point us to plank in any Democratic platform that advocates for a such a government law. Go ahead.

Or is all you got is some quote from Margaret Sanger that your propagandists have fed you?

You can't read the Roe v. Wade decision yourself? You need someone to explain it to you?🤣🤣

Here is your chance. Point us to a government law that forces all African American women to have abortions. Point us to plank in any Democratic platform that advocates for a such a government law. Go ahead.

Or is all you got is some quote from Margaret Sanger that your propagandists have fed you?
God dam shit just got serious? 😆

You mean the person that started it all.

See, I told you you don’t have the horsepower to make a logical comparison.

Keep flailing, bot.

You mean the person that started it all.
So because you have a quote (which many btw argue is taken out of context by your propagandists) from Sanger, that means our government is engaged in genocide? That the Democratic Party or even Planned Parenthood is engaged in genocide?

And you call this nonsense a logical conclusion?🤣🤣

Again, here is your chance. Point us to a government law that forces all African American women to have abortions. Point us to plank in any Democratic platform that advocates for a such a government law. Heck, point us to anything in our country that forces African American women to have abortions all the time, without except. Do you have anything?

So because you have a quote (which many btw argue is taken out of context by your propagandists) from Sanger, that means our government is engaged in genocide? That the Democratic Party or even Planned Parenthood is engaged in genocide?

Again, here is your chance. Point us to a government law that forces all African American women to have abortions. Point us to plank in any Democratic platform that advocates for a such a government law. Heck, point us to anything in our country that forces African American women to have abortions all the time, without except. Do you have anything?

You can quit trying to convince me.

I’m sold.

You have one gear.

And it’s borrowed.

• Haha

Yer agenda took a left turn a long time ago. Doesn't work.

You can quit trying to convince me.

I’m sold.

You have one gear.

And it’s borrowed.
So you can't point us to any government law or even a plank in a Democratic platform. Got it.

You can't back up your genocide claim and therefore, it is what it always has been. Absolute nonsense. Just more of your borrowing from your propagandists and looking foolish in the process.

Another fail for you. Congratulations Styrofoam.

So you can't point us to any government law or even a plank in a Democratic platform. Got it.

You can't back up your genocide claim and therefore, it is what it always has been. Absolute nonsense. Just more of your borrowing from your propagandists and looking foolish in the process.

You want a cracker, one speed?

Many men were born with a sack.

Post the definition.
I already did.

And you have yet to show one example of a law (or even support for such a law/policy) forcing all African American women to have abortions simply because they are African American.

You have nothing but your silly propagandist nonsense. No wonder you love The Epoch Times so much.🤣🤣

I already did.

And you have yet to show one example of a law (or even support for such a law/policy) forcing all African American women to have abortions simply because they are African American.

You have nothing but your silly propagandist nonsense. No wonder you love The Epoch Times so much.🤣🤣

That one gear tranny is struggling today.

Like the definition?

Someone smarter would’ve got it by now.
Yes, the definition given to you already.

And I agree someone smarter than you would have gotten this already. But you are Styrofoam after all. You enjoy playing the fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT