ADVERTISEMENT

Doddering Biden volunteers America for higher energy prices to defend Ukraine's borders

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
February 23, 2022

Doddering Biden volunteers America for higher energy prices to defend Ukraine's borders​

By Monica Showalter

After failing to plan for the obvious contingenies, a doddering Joe Biden turned up late to his own press conference and announced that he's volunteering America for higher energy prices as a result of his feeble bid to defend Ukraine's borders.

America first? Not by anyone normal's measurement:

"Defending freedom will have cost for us as well, and here at home," Biden said. "We need to be honest about that."
Freedom? He's suddenly all in for freedom? He sounded like George W. Bush, that same George whose dad annoyingly warned Ukraine about its 'suicidal nationalism' back in 1989 in what came to be called his 'Chicken Kiev' speech. Neither Bush knew what was going on over there, nor does Biden.

Nothing in that line or in much of the Ukraine policy that preceded it have ever been particularly choate. Ukraine is no democracy, having changed its government not too long ago in 2014 by Soros-inspired and Obama administration machinations, and ten years earlier as well. Its politics are literally 'poisonous.' It ranks a lowly 86 of 167 countries evaluated for democracy on the Economist Intelligence Unit's 2021 Democracy Index, tied with Mexico, and an even worse 122 out of 186 countries evaluated on Transparency International's 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index. The corruption, which Joe Biden helped perpetrate, is the exact reason Ukraine can't get into NATO, which would have saved it from a Russian invasion. Meanwhile, the place is severely polarized, with the eastern regions identifying with next-door Russia, the western regions identifying with neighbors like Poland and Lithuania, and apparently no happy middle.

So now that Russia has invaded, Biden's volunteering us for higher energy prices in the name of defending that unstable, unsustainable mess, which just happens to be a profit center for his son Hunter and some of his no-show jobs, acquired as he said, he would not have gotten "if my name wasn't Biden." Joe, according to those messages from Hunter's abandoned computer, is "the big guy" who skims his "ten percent."

But fear not. The shuffling president, slurring his speech (see for yourself here -- and here) says he's got a plan for the problems that have come of all this.

"I'm going to take robust action to make sure the pain of our sanctions is targeted at [the] Russian economy, not ours."
He said the administration is "closely monitoring" energy supplies for any disruption.
"This will blunt gas prices. I want to limit the pain the American people are feeling at the gas pump," Biden said.
His sanctions are largely redundant, mostly the same sanctions imposed earlier by President Trump, so the sanctions don't mean much -- Russian markets rose at the news of such weak measures.

His claim to be monitoring energy supplies, as his way to 'blunt' the effect of higher gas prices is a joke, too. How exactly does watching prices have anything to do with lowering prices? It's about as believable as wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19 or "rigorous" vetting for imported Afghan "refugees."

If he were actually serious about this, he wouldn't have gotten into a confrontation with Putin in the first place -- at the bare minimum.

But there's also the sorry fact that we now import about twice the oil from Putin under the Biden administration as we did under President Trump, making ourselves very, very dependent on Putin's good will. The Germans cut off their own Nordstream 2 project with Russia in response to the invasion of Ukraine, and yes, their energy costs will skyrocket. Is Joe planning to cut off Russian oil imports in the same way? Or is he going to keep America buying to keep the dollars flowing to Putin, except that now Putin will decide if he wants to sell. Haven't heard a thing from Biden about it.

Worse still, Biden has yet to restore America's energy independence. He cut off the well-along-the-way KeystoneXL pipeline from Canada, which would have supplied 830,000 barrels of Canadian tar sand crude to U.S. refineries had it been completed. That's about a third more than the 595,000 barrels per day of oil the U.S. imports from Russia these days. We would have been fat and happy and secure in our energy on that alone had Biden not pulled that one.

He's also shut down new leases for drilling on federal lands, making the U.S. even more dependent on overseas fuel from petrotyrants. When Biden asked OPEC to pump more, the sheikhs thumbed their noses at him, and from their point of view, with good reason -- Joe was also busy lifting sanctions from Iran to restore Ben Rhodes's and Colin Kahl's pet project -- which was not received kindly by the big OPEC producers in the Middle East, who are literally threatened by the mullahs.

Way to go on the planning there, Joe.

But all this is laughable all by itself. Joe Biden and his administration minions have openly called for higher gas prices as a means of getting America to shift to "alternative" green energy. This unsustainable energy only becomes competitive when fossil fuel prices rise. That, above all, is very likely why Joe will just watch prices rise at the pump instead of do something to lower those prices.

His big master plan, in other words, is to blame Putin for his own energy failures, which he can correct on a dime if he were serious about solving them. That should make Putin happy as he cries all the way to the bank over the toothless Biden sanctions. There's a reason Putin has been caught bankrolling greenie groups touting useless alternative energy schemes over fossil fuels. Biden might as well applaud him, because that's whose agenda he's supporting with this sorry show.

It won't matter...anyone paying attention will have two thoughts. First is, how can russia effectively dictate the market price for oil and the second is people won't care. Every time they fill up and it is almost double what that same fill-up would have been 18 months ago, they will be pissed and want relief.

His merry band of green dreaming fools are putting so many nails in the libcomdem and green energy coffins they have to pause to order more coffins since there is no more open space on the 100 or so they have filled up since that idiot became president.

My only fear is the normal pathetic wing of the R's once winning in November will revert back to their normal whiny stance of having a bible in one hand, pacifier in the other and wear a shirt that says "please love me libs." They have a very unique opportunity to make some incredible changes...can they or will they? Hope they see the opportunity clearly and act with extreme judiciousness.

It won't matter...anyone paying attention will have two thoughts. First is, how can russia effectively dictate the market price for oil and the second is people won't care. Every time they fill up and it is almost double what that same fill-up would have been 18 months ago, they will be pissed and want relief.

His merry band of green dreaming fools are putting so many nails in the libcomdem and green energy coffins they have to pause to order more coffins since there is no more open space on the 100 or so they have filled up since that idiot became president.

My only fear is the normal pathetic wing of the R's once winning in November will revert back to their normal whiny stance of having a bible in one hand, pacifier in the other and wear a shirt that says "please love me libs." They have a very unique opportunity to make some incredible changes...can they or will they? Hope they see the opportunity clearly and act with extreme judiciousness.
I could not agree with you more. We will go down the wrong road if we (yes I am a right wing conservative) try to put Trump back in the WhiteHouse. A combative egotistical maniac is not what we need. We need a voice of reason that can draw the moderate dems. We need progress not regress. For all the good Trump does (and has done) he negates all accomplishments by by going down some childish rabbit hole in his never ending pursuit of self glorification. I have never seen a person giving his enemies more ammunition than Trump.

I could not agree with you more. We will go down the wrong road if we (yes I am a right wing conservative) try to put Trump back in the WhiteHouse. A combative egotistical maniac is not what we need. We need a voice of reason that can draw the moderate dems. We need progress not regress. For all the good Trump does (and has done) he negates all accomplishments by by going down some childish rabbit hole in his never ending pursuit of self glorification. I have never seen a person giving his enemies more ammunition than Trump.

you’ve never seen a president care more about this country

and the best you got is “combative egotistical maniac”

we can go down the list of accomplishments

and we can go down the list of treachery

you want a boss
you gotta pay the cost

this crap did not happen 2016-2020

you want a boss
you gotta pay the cost

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I don't need anymore than "combative egotistical maniac" so yes, that's all I got. I agree with you. Trump did a lot of positive things. I applaud his accomplishments. I am aware of his love of country. Yes, I want a boss but Trump's cost is too much. He cannot keep a cabinet. He cannot keep his fvcking mouth shut for 10 minutes. This crap? Maybe the Russian crap did not happen but the American crap did. Trump is a child in many aspect of his being. He antagonized the hell out of anyone that tried to work with him. I have met Rex Tillerson and he is regarded as one of the most savvy international businessmen on the planet. Tillerson could not work with Trump and that says a lot. I have said many times that I worked with senior management in Kellogg- Brown & Root that had the same character as Trump. Highly motivated, successful at every level, extremely energetic, knowledgeable of their job but impossible to work with one on one. I will say to you one again, Trump is a combative egotistical maniac.

you want a boss
you gotta pay the cost

How much do you know about Roy Cohn? How much do you know about Trump idolizing this asshole? Trump was going off the rails from an early age. I will say again that I agreed with 99% of Trump's policy changes and implementations. I am in the international oil and gas business. Trump put all the wheels in motion that revived the industry after 8 years of that half cast bastard from Kenya.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I don't need anymore than "combative egotistical maniac" so yes, that's all I got. I agree with you. Trump did a lot of positive things. I applaud his accomplishments. I am aware of his love of country. Yes, I want a boss but Trump's cost is too much. He cannot keep a cabinet. He cannot keep his fvcking mouth shut for 10 minutes. This crap? Maybe the Russian crap did not happen but the American crap did. Trump is a child in many aspect of his being. He antagonized the hell out of anyone that tried to work with him. I have met Rex Tillerson and he is regarded as one of the most savvy international businessmen on the planet. Tillerson could not work with Trump and that says a lot. I have said many times that I worked with senior management in Kellogg- Brown & Root that had the same character as Trump. Highly motivated, successful at every level, extremely energetic, knowledgeable of their job but impossible to work with one on one. I will say to you one again, Trump is a combative egotistical maniac.

in a nutshell trump triggers your career ptsd

Like Bush? McCain? Romney?

No thanks- Trump or Desantis or some non bureaucratic Puke who's never grazed the grounds of the demonic swamp of D C

Only reason you think Trump was combative was bc he was attacked EVERYDAY and left to stand on an island and fight for himself bc of a totally feckless global scumbag GOP-
The media BRUTALIZED HIM EVERYDAY FOR 4 years- more actually it's still happening

Last edited:
PTSD? Nice try but your bullshit does not fit here. No PTSD on my part. I have had an extremely rewarding and fulfilling Oil & Gas career.

my bullshit yielded amazing results for this country

shame we don’t have mother theresa and amazing results

next

my bullshit yielded amazing results for this country

shame we don’t have mother theresa and amazing results

next
Your bullshit = PTSD...... does not fit here. BTW: The girl that serves me coffee at my favorite breakfast place yields amazing results for this country. Your self adulation is boring.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I'll repeat:

Trump upped his vote count from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 in 2016 to 3.3 in 2020.

It was PA and GA, along with a number of other states that rolled out the Democrat vote harvesting scheme that tipped the scale to Brandon after Election Day. The PINO in the Oval Office lost.

Mollie Hemingway details all in Rigged. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics gets it. The majority who has slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary gets it. Rdcldad gets it. This is not wave mechanics.

Bidens' son on the Ukraine board, Kerry's son, Pelosi son, Romneys son et al, is it any wonder that they're crying foul And doing what they can to keep their milk cow?

It sure isn't empathy or sympathy for any citizen anywhere. It's just they are taking away their money laundering playground and bio labs In the good ole Ukraine

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT