ADVERTISEMENT

Lankford Letter…On state of the union address and the border…

He probably persecuted several employees, he was a firing machine.

Now prosecute? That is his fault if his justice system didn’t try to make a case against any criminals that we know walk the halls of government. He either didn’t have the balls or didn’t have the case.

The Dems apparently have at least one of those.

If Trump wins do you think he will try to arrest his political opponents? I do, in fact, I’d be shocked if he didn’t.
Oops.

You're on the wrong side of history dude.

Of course, I think the death penalty should solely be for corrupt politicians that aren’t proper steward for our tax dollars.
You lost me on the death penalty thing.

I wouldn’t want to see a Trump administration go after Biden for illegitimate stuff. But if there’s a legit case worthy of criminal investigation into the Bidens, and I can think of some, then I want it looked into in a fair manner.

Safe travels and take care.

James Lankford is a whacko from a very mediocre background, but you guys are fascists in the name of Republican Jesus. There is a difference. Every day you race to the bottom with your unending support for the worst president of all-time. If Trump told you to wear brown shirts and start shooting democrats, you’d do it. Without thinking twice.
Very low inflation
3% mortgage rates
Cheap gas
World peace
Women winning NCAA championships in the women’s division

Hard to believe it was only three years ago.

Very low inflation
3% mortgage rates
Cheap gas
World peace
Women winning NCAA championships in the women’s division

Hard to believe it was only three years ago.
You had me until you got to “World Peace.” He may not have started anything new (that we were told about), but he went full steam ahead on the ones he inherited,

He probably persecuted several employees, he was a firing machine.

Now prosecute? That is his fault if his justice system didn’t try to make a case against any criminals that we know walk the halls of government. He either didn’t have the balls or didn’t have the case.

The Dems apparently have at least one of those.

If Trump wins do you think he will try to arrest his political opponents? I do, in fact, I’d be shocked if he didn’t.

bruh face it
orange man got you by the pussy

No, it’s not.

One side *gasp* chants.

The other side actually prosecutes.

The past is usually a great predictor of human behavior.

This is just pure bullsh!t. Cmon man, you’re better than this, I hope. So desperate.

Perhaps the one side doing the ChAntiNg needs better prosecutors and/or actual evidence lol. Remember your constant boner for the Durham investigation? What a whopper of a smoking gun🔫 pew pew went the water pistol

I support equal application of the law.

If Joe didn’t pay taxes on his “10% for the Big Guy” kickbacks, would you support the IRS pursuing a case against him?

I damn sure would.

You don’t actually believe that stupid sh!t, no? lol
You lost me on the death penalty thing.

I wouldn’t want to see a Trump administration go after Biden for illegitimate stuff. But if there’s a legit case worthy of criminal investigation into the Bidens, and I can think of some, then I want it looked into in a fair manner.

Safe travels and take care.

What cases are you thinking aren’t complete bullsh!t, as you and yours’ elected deer leaders such as Comer, Jordan, etc. have so far fallen so flat on their asses with? haha

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
is not the entire MAGA platform locking up hundreds of politicians of treason when/if they come to power? “Lock her up” etc…? How else can you win in a 2 party system? Neither side believes in elections apparently. Must lock up your opponents! It’s the only way forward for a duopoly.
Trump had 4 years to lock up his opponents. Never happened. Biden did it in less than a year in office.

This is just pure bullsh!t. Cmon man, you’re better than this, I hope. So desperate.

Perhaps the one side doing the ChAntiNg needs better prosecutors and/or actual evidence lol. Remember your constant boner for the Durham investigation? What a whopper of a smoking gun🔫 pew pew went the water pistol
I said my side chants and your side prosecutes. What’s bullshit about that? It’s true. Don’t you remember that Comey said Hillary had classified material on her personal server but that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute the case? Another Democrat felony excused while Republicans must be prosecuted.

Durham investigation? Are you talking about the Russia Russia Russia thing? Help me out here. Seems like a tangent irrelevant to the conversation, but if you think it’s important, go ahead.

You don’t actually believe that stupid sh!t, no? lol
I would like this sort of thing examined:

F85zUW-XkAACFo5-e1697829620434.jpeg

I didn’t say a crime was committed. I began that sentence with the word ”IF”.

What cases are you thinking aren’t complete bullsh!t, as you and yours’ elected deer leaders such as Comer, Jordan, etc. have so far fallen so flat on their asses with? haha
Anybody who has multiple shell corporations does so because they’re hiding something. I would like to know more about this.

Should I end with “haha” or would that make me come across like an unserious dickhead?

Anybody who has multiple shell corporations does so because they’re hiding something. I would like to know more about this.

Should I end with “haha” or would that make me come across like an unserious dickhead?

Cmon man…this one-sided bullsh!t train of yours is pathetic lol

When you actually have some nonpartisan truths and not Qorndog-level conspiracy theories, get back to me. You sound like Bearcat and his ilk with this folly.

carry on

I would like this sort of thing examined:

F85zUW-XkAACFo5-e1697829620434.jpeg

I didn’t say a crime was committed. I began that sentence with the word ”IF”.

FFS, Gary. Cmon man! lol

Are you gonna Bearcat back at me with “GuLLiBilitY”

carry on

When you actually have some nonpartisan truths and not Qorndog-level conspiracy theories, get back to me. You sound like Bearcat and his ilk with this folly.

carry on
From the article you cited:
”The evidence CNN has reviewed is almost certainly only a fraction of the evidence Comer’s Republican-controlled committee has obtained, given that the committee subpoenaed years of financial records; the fraction CNN has seen does not prove with absolute certainty that there was a loan.”

This sort of thing makes me think I’m wasting my time here.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

carry on
I’m not registering with the Daily Beast. But before they cut me off, I was able to observe that this article is over a year old and that Jack Smith is looking into it. OK. I don’t recall hearing that anything illegal was uncovered. If you have current info to the contrary, do tell.

”The evidence CNN has reviewed is almost certainly only a fraction of the evidence Comer’s Republican-controlled committee has obtained, given that the committee subpoenaed years of financial records; the fraction CNN has seen does not prove with absolute certainty that there was a loan.”

Chasing your own tail is a worthless endeavor. You’re doing it a lot more often recently on here.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

With him you certainly are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT