ADVERTISEMENT

Lankford Letter…On state of the union address and the border…

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
He is doubling down….

President Biden encouraged what he calls “reproductive freedom,” the latest euphemism for abortion, which received numerous cheers from the audience. I think it is a sad commentary on our culture when people cheer when a child loses their life. In another moment of division, he spoke about in vitro fertilization (IVF), which has wide bipartisan support in Congress. But he focused on the situation in Alabama, which is carefully being resolved as we speak, as another way to divide us, instead of discussing the value of the lives of all children. Thousands of children, from every state, will be born this year through IVF.

The President brought up the border security proposal I worked on over the past several months. Some of the things he said about the bill were even true. The bill would have added many new Border Patrol agents, ICE agents, asylum officers, deportation flights, and fentanyl detection devices at the border. The bill would have built more border fence, ended the open border parole program, added detention beds, and dramatically increased the speed of deportations by changing the standard for asylum screening.

The bill did not have everything I wanted, but it also did not include any amnesty programs. The myth that the bill allowed 5,000 people in a day is just that, a myth. Under the new rules in the bill, the first person that crossed the border each day and every person after that faced a much tougher asylum standard and rapid deportation to deter the next person from paying a cartel to cross. But if the border was overrun with 5,000 people, like what has happened almost every day this year, the rules tightened even more to give law enforcement new tools to immediately deport every person who illegally crosses our border without any screening.

President Biden conveniently left out the numerous existing legal authorities he has already to better secure our border but refuses to use. If the President would enforce the border the same way President Trump or even President Obama enforced the border, we would not have the chaos we currently have in our nation. Both parties are currently choosing to play election-year politics with our national security by blaming the other party for inaction. We should do everything we can to solve the problem now and allow the election in November to resolve the rest. Inaction when there is danger should not be an option.

James Lankford is a whacko from a very mediocre background, but you guys are fascists in the name of Republican Jesus. There is a difference. Every day you race to the bottom with your unending support for the worst president of all-time. If Trump told you to wear brown shirts and start shooting democrats, you’d do it. Without thinking twice.

James Lankford is a whacko from a very mediocre background, but you guys are fascists in the name of Republican Jesus. There is a difference. Every day you race to the bottom with your unending support for the worst president of all-time. If Trump told you to wear brown shirts and start shooting democrats, you’d do it. Without thinking twice.
This is typical of democrats. Just because we support our party’s candidate, you compare us to Nazi brown shirts. I’m not a fan of a lot of things that Trump says, but his politics are a lot more aligned with mine than Joe Biden’s, Kamala Harris’, or Hillary Clinton’s. But every time democrats compare people like me to the Nazis, I do know you’re creating an even greater divide among people in this country.

This is typical of democrats. Just because we support our party’s candidate, you compare us to Nazi brown shirts. I’m not a fan of a lot of things that Trump says, but his politics are a lot more aligned with mine than Joe Biden’s, Kamala Harris’, or Hillary Clinton’s. But every time democrats compare people like me to the Nazis, I do know you’re creating an even greater divide among people in this country.
You are a fascist dude. It’s not an exaggeration. You blindly support an individual who tried to overturn the results of a valid election with fraudulent electors. Full stop. Divide or not, you are beyond redemption.

You are a fascist dude. It’s not an exaggeration. You blindly support an individual who tried to overturn the results of a valid election with fraudulent electors. Full stop. Divide or not, you are beyond redemption.
Dude, you know nothing about me. I don’t blindly follow Trump. In fact, you probably blindly follow Biden much more than i blindly follow Trump, which makes you a hypocrite. There are a lot of things about Trump that i hate. I wish Republicans could find a better candidate to put up for election because anyone else would be guaranteed to defeat Biden.

iu

Like when Trump told us to get the Covid vaccine, only we didn’t?

A Conservative posted disagreement with another Conservative and you trigger-responsed with idiotic characterizations and very inappropriate name calling.
The only President referenced in the OP is the current President. No support for any others was mentioned.
If you were interested in good-faith dialogue you might consider at least starting with dialogue rather than dog whistles. You've got a very nasty habit that's not conducive to dialogue.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
GILJx9CWIAARmbr

Which Presidential candidate has been targeting and jailing political opponents and covering up the crimes of family, friends, political allies?

I think you might find your fascist right there.

Which Presidential candidate has been targeting and jailing political opponents and covering up the crimes of family, friends, political allies?

I think you might find your fascist right there.
I can think of one political party trying trying jail the other. Our current one.

Reactions: AC2020
is not the entire MAGA platform locking up hundreds of politicians of treason when/if they come to power? “Lock her up” etc…? How else can you win in a 2 party system? Neither side believes in elections apparently. Must lock up your opponents! It’s the only way forward for a duopoly.

• Haha
is not the entire MAGA platform locking up hundreds of politicians of treason when/if they come to power? “Lock her up” etc…? How else can you win in a 2 party system? Neither side believes in elections apparently. Must lock up your opponents! It’s the only way forward for a duopoly.
Here’s the platform. Show which part supports your rhetorical question.

Sundown lost.

Maybe. But I’m going to keep living my life in the reality that he was inaugurated. Because it’s been 3 years now, and I have to keep working, paying taxes, etc… I don’t operate in what ifs.

But again, isn’t part of the MAGA plan not to arrest and kick out the deep state and RINO figures?

• Haha
No, it’s not.

One side *gasp* chants.

The other side actually prosecutes.

The past is usually a great predictor of human behavior.

No, it’s not.

One side *gasp* chants.

The other side actually prosecutes.

The past is usually a great predictor of human behavior.

Entire was not the word I should have used. The chants of one side matter. That’s what they want. That’s what the base wants, and a pragmatic leader will try to appeal to the base. If Trump wins, he will be encouraged to get revenge, and he won’t need much encouragement.

Entire was not the word I should have used. The chants of one side matter. That’s what they want. That’s what the base wants, and a pragmatic leader will try to appeal to the base. If Trump wins, he will be encouraged to get revenge, and he won’t need much encouragement.
How many people did he arrest and persecute during his first term?

Now do Biden.

Maybe. But I’m going to keep living my life in the reality that he was inaugurated. Because it’s been 3 years now, and I have to keep working, paying taxes, etc… I don’t operate in what ifs.

But again, isn’t part of the MAGA plan not to arrest and kick out the deep state and RINO figures?
Dandelion tell you that! 😁

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I support equal application of the law. If Joe didn’t pay taxes on his “10% for the Big Guy” kickbacks, would you support the IRS pursuing a case against him?

I damn sure would.

Then why make the statement that you did about the “platform”? You’ve completely contradicted yourself, dumbass.

Because im not a sucker that thinks a posted platform means anything. Does the dem platform bring all their ulterior motives to light? Are the Dems going to say their true plans and motivations with immigration and things like that? clearly not.

I support equal application of the law. If Joe didn’t pay taxes on his “10% for the Big Guy” kickbacks, would you support the IRS pursuing a case against him?

I damn sure would.

Of course, I think the death penalty should solely be for corrupt politicians that aren’t proper steward for our tax dollars.

How many people did he arrest and persecute during his first term?

Now do Biden.

He probably persecuted several employees, he was a firing machine.

Now prosecute? That is his fault if his justice system didn’t try to make a case against any criminals that we know walk the halls of government. He either didn’t have the balls or didn’t have the case.

The Dems apparently have at least one of those.

If Trump wins do you think he will try to arrest his political opponents? I do, in fact, I’d be shocked if he didn’t.

• Haha
Because im not a sucker that thinks a posted platform means anything. Does the dem platform bring all their ulterior motives to light? Are the Dems going to say their true plans and motivations with immigration and things like that? clearly not.
You asked, “doesn’t the platform…..” or something to that effect, asking a rhetorical question, ie. making a statement. It’s clear that you had no clue wtf you were talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT