ADVERTISEMENT

New York City, Chicago suburbs turn their backs on migrant buses, say they cannot handle influx

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

LMAO. I can't help but laugh at these morons. You voted for this, you wanted to virtue signal how compassionate you are with your sanctuary city policies yet when a tiny fraction of consequences hit your front doorstep you are outraged. Absolutely hilarious.

I just love these comments:
"We empathize when someone is trying to seek asylum or when someone is trying to take them in. But we don’t have the capacity to take them in," said Mayor Reed Gusciora of Trenton, New Jersey.
Mayor Sam Joshi of Edison, New Jersey announced via social media that he "instructed our law enforcement and emergency management departments to charter a bus to transport the illegal migrants right back to the southern Texas/Mexican border."

452c23059539474234ea92ae70637830b38a1cade9ff5aea1b6b311159e96c29_1.webp

Abbott may not be perfect but he's hit the nail on the head with this issue.
I'll admit when Abbott started this I thought it was a huge mistake, not because I didn't want to heap tons of misery on those liberal virtue signaling dbags, but because once these people crawl into the woodwork going to be tough to take the big net, round them up & kick their asses back out of the country. Now looking at this though it is creating a seismic shift in voting preferences & alligencies. Nothing like liberal virtue signaling dbag limousine libs telling people whose lives this onslaught will affect the most, that they know better. And telling them this from their multi million dollar mansions & protected by walls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT