ADVERTISEMENT

Underdogs

je55m00r3

Recruit
Dec 2, 2012
Our guys are in a unique position: Nobody is giving them a shot. This has got to 1. Relieve a lot of pressure and 2. Put a chip on their shoulder. I like our chances of getting AA performances out of Young, Gfeller, Plott, and Geer. Excited!

I'll buy that Gfeller and Plott can get it done.....young is a year away IMO and Geer is looking like a R12 guy this go around, but I'd love to be proven wrong!!

Reactions: je55m00r3
Fix gets it done this year and If Plott can get to the quarters I think he can AA around 6th. That’s what my bracket looks like anyway. Mastro & Gfeller Both will have a chance to AA but R12 is what I’m thinking at worst and Geer has a tough road with drawls. Young has even worse drawls

Reactions: TheJimReaper
I assume Young has one as he's from Stillwater, but I don't think Geer has been around long enough to develop a drawl. Who knows though. Coleman Scott picked one up.
I guess when you’re typing fast you can miss spell words. Forgive me, as I’m sure you’re much more educated than I as you have clearly wanted to call me out for being stupid. Thanks

I guess when you’re typing fast you can miss spell words. Forgive me, as I’m sure you’re much more educated than I as you have clearly wanted to call me out for being stupid. Thanks
Joke, my man. Seriously, no offense intended. Drawls is just a funny typo ... could have been an even better joke about tough underwear.

Last edited:
I assume Young has one as he's from Stillwater, but I don't think Geer has been around long enough to develop a drawl. Who knows though. Coleman Scott picked one up.
Geer has a bit of a drawl... he's from PA after all.

Our guys are in a unique position: Nobody is giving them a shot. This has got to 1. Relieve a lot of pressure and 2. Put a chip on their shoulder. I like our chances of getting AA performances out of Young, Gfeller, Plott, and Geer. Excited!
I haven't done brackets (or have enough knowledge of other teams to do them properly) but I like this sentiment. We are definitely underdogs and the much of the wrestling world likes when we struggle. So the "go out and prove them wrong" feeling will hopefully push some performances our way!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT