ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's last negative test

They want to know his last negative test before he became sick, that is what they are wanting to really know. They will spin it to prove he is a “super spreader”. It is a lose / lose question. So easy to see thru this. They could careless when he tests negative now, they just want the debate cancelled.

No one on the right should give any media person what they want to hear. We are at war with the Vietcong, they have no rules so it’s stupid to pretend that one side needs to be held accountable for anything.

Not a big fan of Nietzsche, I see:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Reactions: davidallen
They want to know his last negative test before he became sick, that is what they are wanting to really know. They will spin it to prove he is a “super spreader”. It is a lose / lose question. So easy to see thru this. They could careless when he tests negative now, they just want the debate cancelled.
There is little doubt that he is/was a super spreader. Question is was he intentionally negligent or just a dumb ass. That would be a good one to resolve.

You guys act like any of this shit matters at this point. The race is over. Get ahead of the red ass by acknowledging it now...

Reactions: Been Jammin
There is little doubt that he is/was a super spreader. Question is was he intentionally negligent or just a dumb ass. That would be a good one to resolve.

You guys act like any of this shit matters at this point. The race is over. Get ahead of the red ass by acknowledging it now...
Do you smoke meth or crack??? “The race is over”, haha. Trump has it in the bag! You are a miserable loser

If it were over you wouldn't be acting like Cup lately. I think Dave is a tad bit worried. His paradise is burning and being taken over by Communists, he doesn't like Biden and hates that he has to vote for him but Orange Man Bad.
And while he won't admit it he is pissed that the Dims have gone so far left that is the main reason Trump will win and he hates them for it.
How am I doing so far Dave?

If it were over you wouldn't be acting like Cup lately. I think Dave is a tad bit worried. His paradise is burning and being taken over by Communists, he doesn't like Biden and hates that he has to vote for him but Orange Man Bad.
And while he won't admit it he is pissed that the Dims have gone so far left that is the main reason Trump will win and he hates them for it.
How am I doing so far Dave?
1 for 6. About like da Rattler on 3rd down.

Reactions: Syskatine
Not a big fan of Nietzsche, I see:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

We tried that with Shirley Temple Romney and McCain. They just took it and failed, but they became media darlings for losing so gracefully. I’m so happy for them.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: iasooner1
We tried that with Shirley Temple Romney and McCain. They just took it and failed, but they became media darlings for losing so gracefully. I’m so happy for them.

So that’s a no...not a big fan.

Got it.

You are so desperate to paint me as a lib.

That dog won’t hunt, boog.

Investigate them all, Boog.

Your and your hero Trump’s. boy Barr is getting his own crack now.

I eagerly await all those treason charges.

Gonna be lit.

i don’t care about painting you as a lib
so no victim points

you are biased
and your posts do the painting

You are so desperate to paint me as a lib.

That dog won’t hunt, boog.

Investigate them all, Boog.

Your and your hero Trump’s. boy Barr is getting his own crack now.

I eagerly await all those treason charges.

Gonna be lit.
You still think Mike Flynn’s charges are legit. Too cocky to admit you are wrong. You are definitely a liberal piece of trash

i don’t care about painting you as a lib
so no victim points

you are biased
and your posts do the painting

I’m biased?

Lol.

You quoted Barr and all your other fawning posts slobbering all over Trump’s and Barr’s crotch to which I respond exactly the same way I did about “Russia”....

Investigate them all...let the chips fall where they may...I eagerly await these treason charges...put up or shut up.

But I’m the one that is biased.

Lol.

You’re mental.

CUp level mental.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I’m biased?

Lol.

You quoted Barr and all your other fawning posts slobbering all over Trump’s and Barr’s crotch to which I respond exactly the same way I did about “Russia”....

Investigate them all...let the chips fall where they may...I eagerly await these treason charges...put up or shut up.

But I’m the one that is biased.

Lol.

You’re mental.

CUp level mental.

gleeson level retort kudos

prolly should investigate the election commission

The biggest problem with learning the truth and correcting wrong doings from the players in DC is that all the commissions and investigations are made up of the same people over and over again.

Pick 12 citizens from middle America. Would find the truth faster and quicker. But, that would actually expose the wrong doers to consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT