ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's last negative test

This is a non-issue now, Trump way outside of CDC guidelines to be infectious. To even continue to ask is denying the "science". 😂

This is a non-issue now, Trump way outside of CDC guidelines to be infectious. To even continue to ask is denying the "science". 😂
Way outside? How so? Serious question, I am sure you can quote the guidelines chapter and verse, this isn't like reading a 10Q from an insurance company or anything.

$100 grand? Lets do this... come on littleman - don't run away now. You've been so brave thus far.
Look at this bitch.....good for you having money and nothing else. Do you want the original bet of $500 and banned from this site? Last offer fat ****.
Can we do a physical fitness challenge between me and you for 1 million dollars? Scared so he’s changing the bet to something outrageous. Pathetic soy boy

Look at this bitch.....good for you having money and nothing else. Do you want the original bet of $500 and banned from this site? Last offer fat ****.
Can we do a physical fitness challenge between me and you for 1 million dollars? Scared so he’s changing the bet to something outrageous. Pathetic soy boy
Bike race? You up for say a century ride? Maybe something like Reach the Beach or STP? Maybe Hotter than Hell - I would love to have something to prepare for. I would drop your sorry ass like a bad habit.

Oh and you can pick whatever amount you want with only these simple conditions - straight up bet, somebody holds so there is no none sense about settling up. The site ban side bet I could give a shit about (you'll just show up as DeepDeucePokeFan within days of losing).

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Bike race? You up for say a century ride? Maybe something like Reach the Beach or STP? Maybe Hotter than Hell - I would love to have something to prepare for. I would drop your sorry ass like a bad habit.

Oh and you can pick whatever amount you want with only these simple conditions - straight up bet, somebody holds so there is no none sense about settling up. The site ban side bet I could give a shit about (you'll just show up as DeepDeucePokeFan within days of losing).
Scared little bitch. Trump is going to kick Biden’s ass and even you know it. Rapist is scared to not be able to post his bs on the site when Biden loses. So fat and soft. **** off, I’ll just talk shit after the election.

Scared little bitch. Trump is going to kick Biden’s ass and even you know it. Rapist is scared to not be able to post his bs on the site when Biden loses. So fat and soft. **** off, I’ll just talk shit after the election.
If I was so sure I would be willing to accept the free $1000 that David is offering

Reactions: davidallen
As soon as David post something along the lines of "Scared little bitch. Biden is going to kick Trump's ass and even you know it. "

I'll go lifetime ban with you though, in?

Oh it’s the language that spurs you to come in and white knight for david, not logic.

I don’t have a clue who is going to win, so no bet from me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT