ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's last negative test

$500 bet on the presidential election plus a ban bet for the rest of your pathetic life???????????? Don’t be a pussy! @Been Jammin - same exact bet pussy!!!! Both of you are complete losers
Just so everyone sees the original offer from @okcpunkfan12 - in or not big boy? Only requirement is we find a third party to hold so there is no controversy/doubt on settling...

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Just so everyone sees the original offer from @okcpunkfan12 - in or not big boy? Only requirement is we find a third party to hold so there is no controversy/doubt on settling...
I’m in but don’t need someone to hold the money! I pay debts, what about you fat boy? Not too confident on the win, when money is involved. Keep talking shit that Biden is going to win in a blow out. Ban bet on as well? Don’t want you to cry/hurt yourself in the next 4 years

@davidrapistallen - is the ban bet on as well? I don’t want any wiggle room for your fat ass to come back????? Sound good to you? Banned from this site for eternity - the bet still on????? Don’t back out now pussy

@davidallen - didn’t have any friends in Cushing. You really got me with the “punk” change in my title! Haha, rapist tries to be funny. You are a sick ass pedo/rapist but you totally got me with punk. KYS

I can smell your fear from 1700 miles away...
I’m in but don’t need someone to hold the money! I pay debts, what about you fat boy? Not too confident on the win, when money is involved. Keep talking shit that Biden is going to win in a blow out. Ban bet on as well? Don’t want you to cry/hurt yourself in the next 4 years
someone will hold the money... $500 or $1000? @Medic007 is an asshole, but I would agree to him holding.

• Haha
Not surprised. We were poor, but we had some sense of decency. But let’s be real - you haven’t had many friends anywhere have you?
Hahahaha....****ing band nerd loser trying to be funny!!!!’ Deceny.....you don’t know the meaning of that word. No ethics or morals, just about money! You work for a company that “Do no Evil.”
@Been Jammin - white guilt bitch. KYS, if you hate being white. Piece of shit, voting for a known pedo ass touching little girls on video. **** both of you

someone will hold the money... $500 or $1000? @Medic007 is an asshole, but I would agree to him holding.
No person is scared of a fat, out of shape, white ****, that appears to be in his 70s not mid 50s. You are a pathetic limp wrist beta bitch, just like Obama and @Been Jammin. So mentally weak

Enough deflecting- $1k on the election, even money, mutually agreed holder. In or not?
You are the one deflecting fat ****!
$500 or $1000 cash plus ban bet. No holding of money by lawyers or anyone else.
I’ll let you decide the money amount, but the ban bet is part of my original deal! Still on fat ****??????? Money and ban bet have to be included

Yeah, uh, I'm pretty sure I want nothing to do with this thing. okcpokefan12 seems a wee bit unstable and judging by his name, likely lives close enough to cause me concern.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though.

Mask off

mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_1945.jpg

Looks like what's going to happen to you and your antifa buddies in November.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Trump can't control what idiot Democratic leadership does at the state and local level. Tell us about the death tolls of the blue east coast states compared to other states. Your lame rachel, don, chris, and dnc talking points won't get traction here.

You can thank your own party and Nanshee Peelosheeee for that. Maybe they should be focused on the people and not their little fluffer groups.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe you Dembiciles should have had a better message than elect someone with a vagina. Or maybe you should have put forth a candidate that didn't suck worse than a reality TV guy. That's on you, rachelallen.
He really has declined over the course of 2020 😂

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You are the one deflecting fat ****!
$500 or $1000 cash plus ban bet. No holding of money by lawyers or anyone else.
I’ll let you decide the money amount, but the ban bet is part of my original deal! Still on fat ****??????? Money and ban bet have to be included
Zero chance I wager with you without someone holding. ZERO. Don't run and hide little man.

@Rdcldad is a nut job, but deep down inside he is a good mother humper. He has my vote as the arbiter of this thing.

• Haha
Zero chance I wager with you without someone holding. ZERO. Don't run and hide little man.

@Rdcldad is a nut job, but deep down inside he is a good mother humper. He has my vote as the arbiter of this thing.
Scared ass fat ****....not surprised little bitch. All talk as usual. Beta bitch just like been jammin and Biden. Keep talking after Trump wins and you continue to flop around like a spoiled ass kid. Scared to lose money, ban bet still on? Too pussy to do that too?????? Come on Rapist

At least I can run!!!! Can your fat ass even walk a mile without stopping??? The only thing you smell is diabetes. Won’t even make to to sixty!!!!! So healthy and physically fit

Scared ass fat ****....not surprised little bitch. All talk as usual. Beta bitch just like been jammin and Biden. Keep talking after Trump wins and you continue to flop around like a spoiled ass kid. Scared to lose money, ban bet still on? Too pussy to do that too?????? Come on Rapist
I can give a shit about you posting here or not. I just want your money. Man up. Make the bet.

• Haha
An M.E. - maybe you can help me out a bit. I have heard that M.E.'s have a unique method of birth control - their personalities. Is that right?

tenor.gif

Jokes? Um-kay

Q: What happens when you cross a pig with a Democrat? A: Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do.

Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts? A: Change.

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute? A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Q: What is the difference between a liberal ass-kisser and a brown-noser? A: Depth perception.

If you give three liberals a light bulb what would happen? The first one would say its causing global warming, The second one would say its racist, The third one would say its not a light bulb unless Obama says let there be light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT