ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Event Planner grandson tells me...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Wasting the most time of those responsible? Christie. The guy really, really needs to bow out. Trump's absence from debates makes sense. For Desantis and Haley, Trump just might go to jail.

Wasting the most time of those responsible? Christie. The guy really, really needs to bow out. Trump's absence from debates makes sense. For Desantis and Haley, Trump just might go to jail.
I think putting Trump in jail would be the worst thing to do for Democrats. It very well may solidify a Trump win.

Never have liked CC would like to look him straight in the eye, and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah!

Never have liked CC would like to look him straight in the eye, and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah!
Could you tell us how you really feel about Christie? LMAO

I would love a Christie-Trump debate. Christie is the one candidate that Trump couldn’t run over. It would be worth the price of admission.

I would love a Christie-Trump debate. Christie is the one candidate that Trump couldn’t run over. It would be worth the price of admission.
Vivek ran over him at the last debate. Christie is not even worth a mention as he polls about as bad as you can as a Republican. What he is even doing in a conversation about a debate with Trump is simply not realistic at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT