ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Navarro Sentenced 4 Months In Prison

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

And ordered to pay a $9500 fine. But the real punishment is the over 1 million dollars he's spent defending himself in court. Regardless of guilt or innocence that is a ridiculous amount of money a person needs to pay in order to defend themselves from government who has unlimited funds to prosecute. That's the real scam in all of this.

And ordered to pay a $9500 fine. But the real punishment is the over 1 million dollars he's spent defending himself in court. Regardless of guilt or innocence that is a ridiculous amount of money a person needs to pay in order to defend themselves from government who has unlimited funds to prosecute. That's the real scam in all of this.
I despise Peter Navarro and the outlandish economic advice he gave to Trump. But I agree with you that is outrageous. It should not happen in a land of supposedly free people.

So he got 4 months for ignoring a subpoena? Why is there even a discussion about what Hunter should get for the exact same crime?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Testify, tell the truth or take the fifth. Go home and no jail or fines.

Given congressional duplicity & witch-hunting in this century, why would anyone testify? You could say something so innocuous as to not even raise the ire of the quakers, but later this could be turned into something much larger & more nefarious.

The only way to end this BS is make every single stinking scumbag in public politics be bonded. You try to ruin someone or worse. They can ultimately sue your ass.

Whatever one thinks of Trump & his almost insatiable inability to be civl more times then not, he should be given huge accolades for the supreme court placements during his 4-years. I'm incredibly sad that with everything going on in this here US, the congressional whores & pimps spend time on things that only further their agenda & re-election campaigns instead of helping all Americans. The J6 show trial is a prime example of how not to care for your official duties or run a country. A POX on all their houses.

Given congressional duplicity & witch-hunting in this century, why would anyone testify? You could say something so innocuous as to not even raise the ire of the quakers, but later this could be turned into something much larger & more nefarious.

The only way to end this BS is make every single stinking scumbag in public politics be bonded. You try to ruin someone or worse. They can ultimately sue your ass.

Whatever one thinks of Trump & his almost insatiable inability to be civl more times then not, he should be given huge accolades for the supreme court placements during his 4-years. I'm incredibly sad that with everything going on in this here US, the congressional whores & pimps spend time on things that only further their agenda & re-election campaigns instead of helping all Americans. The J6 show trial is a prime example of how not to care for your official duties or run a country. A POX on all their houses.
Bravo! Well said!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT