ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois pumping $250M more in taxpayer funds to help illegal migrants in Chicago

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

From my calculations that's a total of almost 900 million dollars spent supporting illegal immigration in just Illinois alone. Can't imagine the black community, homeless or veterans in need feel real good about this. Amazing Democrats are using tax dollars to benefit themselves and are getting away with it.

The federal government has already taken money from the VA to pay for illegals.

If this is what Illinois is paying think about how much Texas is paying. They are not even shipping a majority of the illegals. This means there are more illegal in Texas than NY and Illinois put together.

From my calculations that's a total of almost 900 million dollars spent supporting illegal immigration in just Illinois alone. Can't imagine the black community, homeless or veterans in need feel real good about this. Amazing Democrats are using tax dollars to benefit themselves and are getting away with it.
So if I have this right:

$900,000,000 spent on 35,000 people. $900,000,000 / 35,000 = over $25,000 per person just to arrive in Chicago? Continuing costs per person will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT