ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Disapproval Rating

Republican Trump voters greatly outnumbers ALL Democrat voters combined in the Pennsylvania primary.

Republican, Independent AND Democrat "Trump voters" are going to re-elect him in Nov.

Last edited:
Beijing Biden promises economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Trump promises prosperity. Which will America spring for? Are enough voters infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome? It appears enough voters recognize the Dimms' efforts to wreck the U. S. economy in hopes of winning an election. They have nothing else..

If you don't vote for me, you ain't black! Only you white racists will vote for Trump.

An undeniable truth: Trump is no plantation cracker. I'll be voting Trump.

While I don’t think the election is over by any means.....it might be if the Democrats actually came up with a candidate that you know, wasn’t a complete unlikeable,

The switcheroo or the gradual realization that Biden really is everything they accuse Trump is going to be entertaining to watch.

More Americans disapprove of Trump than any President at this point in their term...

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-tru...t-in-their-term-fivethirtyeights-nate-silver/

Only President Carter comes close to Trump's disapproval rating. Carter was at 52% at this time in his term. And we all remember what happened to Carter in 1980.
Since a large part of your politicians have been radicalized into a crazed defund law enforcement policy do you think decent people will vote for law and order or that completely moronic notion? Sleepy joe gives 0 bleeps about law enforcement and has been abducted by the mob.

Unfortunately for Democrats, those that hate him are all in Blue states that, while they will get bluer, they’re not going to turn any red states blue.

Many mayors and governors in blues states seem to be bent on turning their states red. There's loads of angry people in blue states and their anger is not aimed at Trump at this time.

Many mayors and governors in blues states seem to be bent on turning their states red. There's loads of angry people in blue states and their anger is not aimed at Trump at this time.
That logic stands to reason and critical scrutiny.
The economy was on fire, Chicoms unleash a lab made virus.
Not Trumps fault.
He infuses over 6 trillion bucks into the economy to help those indisposed by said virus.
One idiot Minneapolis cop kills a perp with 6 cellphone vids recording it.
Riots, looting ensue.
I hope the sane voters remember how well they were getting on before the insanity, again, not POTUS' fault, when they vote in November.
It will be a defining exposure of our character. The world will be watching.

That logic stands to reason and critical scrutiny.
The economy was on fire, Chicoms unleash a lab made virus.
Not Trumps fault.
He infuses over 6 trillion bucks into the economy to help those indisposed by said virus.
One idiot Minneapolis cop kills a perp with 6 cellphone vids recording it.
Riots, looting ensue.
I hope the sane voters remember how well they were getting on before the insanity, again, not POTUS' fault, when they vote in November.
It will be a defining exposure of our character. The world will be watching.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of the dem voters. Most would vote for anyone over Trump even if it meant they would starve to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT