ADVERTISEMENT

Rank from best to worst the best Presidents of your lifetime

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
Reagan
JFK (I was a month old when he was assassinated)
Trump (great policies, terrible leader)
Nixon (criminally underrated)
Clinton (more conservative then than he is now)
Bush 43 (dumb, just not a moron like Biden)
Bush 41 (New World Order)
Ford (incomplete, but he gets negative points for his work on the Warren Commission)
LBJ (the Great Society devastated the black community)
Obama (Commie that promised to fundamentally change America, unfortunately, he did exactly that)
Carter (smart, but inept)
Biden (moron)

2 candidates I like listening to this election cycle:

Trump (even though he makes me cringe at times)

RFK Jr (I'm not all in on some of his radical liberal policy ideas. Would much rather have him than a crook like Biden)

Reagan
Ford (incomplete, but he gets negative points for his work on the Warren Commission)
Obama (Commie that promised to fundamentally change America, unfortunately, he did exactly that)
Biden (moron)

RFK Jr (I'm not all in on some of his radical liberal policy ideas. Would much rather have him than a crook like Biden)
Pretty much the same for me. I would probably put Trump slightly ahead of Reagan if for no other reason because he kept that Evil Cvnt Hillary out of the White House and still triggers Libtards to this very day. Its my pleasure.
no-nooo.gif

Reagan
Biden (moron)

I wasn’t alive until after watergate, so Nixon, LBJ, and JFK can’t be on my list:

1. Reagan
10. Trump
13a. Bush 43
13b. Bush 41
13c. Clinton
44a. Ford
44b. Obama
45. Carter
46. Biden

Obviously some tongue in cheek there.

I can’t put Clinton ahead of the Bushes because of several major changes that happened under his watch that ushered in major problems in the future.

Two that routinely come to mind are the ‘deregulation’ of media company ownership and the effective repeal of Glass-Steagall that paved the way for more banking & financial services consolidation instead of cooling it off.

Reactions: AC2020
Reagan
Biden (moron)

Good list & while mostly agree I would move JFK below Trump since he started the roll towards Vietnam & were it not for massive cheating in Chicago, would have lost to Nixon.

Nixon okayed the EPA WTF was he thinking same wheelhouse as Carter with department of ed.

Reagan, was brilliant except for believing Tip O'Neil & falling for the amnesty deal with a promise from the lying whore dog libcomdems they would secure the border in return for amnesty.

LBJ was/is probably the worst for a plethora of reasons though. Vietnam, Great Society & in general a cheating lying scumbag.

Reagan
Trump
JFK
Clinton
Nixon
(had the election sewn up & didn't even need to do anything underhanded)
BUSHES (both) 41 with his "no new Taxes" promise & 43 meant well, but got guided into so many fruitless efforts it still makes me cry.
Ford like the doctor's oath, because he did no harm
Carter - because even though he sucked he was a decent man & should get credit for his service after the presidency
Obama - once a commie lying POS always a lying comie POS. A hypocrite on a scale that for even politicians is hard to fathom. First president to marry a man also.
LBJ & Biden both deserve the coveted bottomfeeder status. They both practiced the very worst traits of political skullduggery & hubris. Did infinitely more damage to the citizenry of this country then any modern president.

I gotta give Clinton credit. The only President in my lifetime that seemed to realize the debt will eventually cripple our nation and focused on the national debt.

1) Reagan (by far #1 IMO) (although I was never old enough to vote for him)
2) Clinton

Nixon okayed the EPA WTF was he thinking same wheelhouse as Carter with department of ed.
Nixon was under a lot of pressure from the dims and newly-formed environmental groups. Our country, especially in the industrial region, was a cess pool. Lake Erie caught on fire a couple of times around Cleveland from all the petroleum products being dumped into it. Supposedly, there was not any fish in that lake. Air quality back then is what we see in China today. Something had to be done!

Reactions: AC2020
A lot of you fellows are forgetting to include DDEisenhower; he was POTUS when some of us geezers were youngsters OR were toddlers. I wasn’t even aware at the time but he would be in the top tier but I do remember Nixon v JFK interrupting my Captain Kangaroo or Lone Ranger

Last edited:
A lot of you fellows are forgetting to include DDEisenhower; he was POTUS when some of us geezers were youngsters were toddlers. I wasn’t even aware at the time but he would be in the top tier
Kennedy was the President when I was born.
Kind of off topic but I overheard a conversation my mother and my daughter in law were having Sunday when we all got together to have lunch. My mother being the direct person she is asked my daughter in law when she and my son planned to have kids. Daughter in law made the comment she was concerned about bring a child into today's world with everything going on. Mom kind of laughed at her and said yes I understand, when she had me the world was as close to nuclear war as it has ever been. Daughter in law was a little taken aback, she didn't realize the world has always been a little sketchy and people have had her same concerns all throughout history.

I gotta give Clinton credit. The only President in my lifetime that seemed to realize the debt will eventually cripple our nation and focused on the national debt.

1) Reagan (by far #1 IMO) (although I was never old enough to vote for him)
2) Clinton
Reagan (Solid leader, generally good policy)
Clinton (ditto the quoted post)
GHW Bush (hated his One World nonsense, but didn't totally f- things up elsewhere)
Trump (For the most part, good policies, but the mentality of a teenager, massively over-rated by this board, but danger massively exaggerated by media/left)
Obama (Not as bad as many like to claim...effective, even if I disagreed with his policies)
GW Bush (Such a great governor to be such a bad president)
Carter (I was born under Carter's presidency, if I knew of him more at the time, he may fall below Biden)
Biden (Bad leader, bad policy, HEAVILY protected by media/handlers all in the name of "Never again Trump")

Last edited:
Reagan (Solid leader, generally good policy)
Clinton (ditto the quoted post)
GW Bush (hated his One World nonsense, but didn't totally f- things up elsewhere)
Trump (For the most part, good policies, but the mentality of a teenager, massively over-rated by this board, but danger massively exaggerated by media/left)
Obama (Not as bad as many like to claim...effective, even if I disagreed with his policies)
G Bush (Such a great governor to be such a bad president)
Carter (I was born under Carter's presidency, if I knew of him more at the time, he may fall below Biden)
Biden (Bad leader, bad policy, HEAVILY protected by media/handlers all in the name of "Never again Trump")
GW was junior.
GHW was senior.

I was very young. All I remember of him was his campaign slogan, “I Like Ike.” My patents were Republicans and voted for him and I was glad when he beat Adlai Stevenson.
Same for me with JFK (was a month old when he died) and LBJ (5 years old when he left the WH).

I remember Nixon if for no other reason than he gave regular TV speeches more than any President I remember and the Watergate hearings interrupted my afternoon cartoon viewing, and that annoyed me.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Same for me with JFK (was a month old when he died) and LBJ (5 years old when he left the WH).

I remember Nixon if for no other reason than he gave regular TV speeches more than any President I remember and the Watergate hearings interrupted my afternoon cartoon viewing, and that annoyed me.
JFK was the first President I paid much attention to. He was the first president that was considered as much a celebrity as a politician. As a young boy filled with inexplicable hormones I was enraptured with Jackie. Nixon was an enigma, seemed like he knew what he was doing, but everything about him screamed “thug.” There should be an official portrait of him wiping the sweat off his upper lip.

Reagan (He defines conservatism...fondly remember him and our resurgence in the 80s)
Trump (policy, take action and 3 Scotus wins)
Bush 43 ( more conservative than Daddy dealt with difficult crap foisted upon him)
Bush 41 (GW1 was a masterful win otherwise mediocre)
Nixon (screwed us on China and refused to deal with financial problems left by LBJ. He punted and took us off the gold standard )
Ford ( any R is better than a Dem)
Carter ( inept classical do-gooder paving the road to hell with his good intentions)
Clinton ( too much credit given to the pervert for the balanced budget that was the result of the hard work of Gingrich and Kasich. The womanizer was drug kicking and screaming to the signature table by his advisor Dick Morris. He inherited the Reagan economy and left the 2000 recession and Bin Laden/9-11 for W to deal with )
zer0 (a fraud in so many ways who saddled us with another big gubmint boondoggle and set race relations back 4 decades)
FJB ( a brain addled corrupt sleazebag version of Carter)
LBJ ( evil man who left us with the worst society which is largely ~95% responsible for the $34T debt we are in today. I was still in the womb but of course alive )

Last edited:
LBJ
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Biden
Truman *
Obama
Carter
Clinton
Bush 41
Bush 43
Ford
Nixon
Trump

True I'm OF, but everything still works!
Harry S. Truman, POTUS for first two months of my life, made toughest call in POTUS history, thereby saving the world.

LBJ
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Biden
Truman *
Obama
Carter
Clinton
Bush 41
Bush 43
Ford
Nixon
Trump

Harry S. Truman, POTUS for first two months of my life, made toughest call in POTUS history, thereby saving the world.
Truman saved my grandad's life. He was shipping out of San Diego for Japan when we hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

LBJ
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Reagan
Biden
Truman *
Obama
Carter
Clinton
Bush 41
Bush 43
Ford
Nixon
Trump

Biden>Truman who is your words saved the world? Interesting take.

Please tell me why some have JFK in their top three?

BTW, I barely missed Eisenhower (and barely made JFK), but Ike and Reagan would be my 1-2 by a long shot.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Reagan
Biden (moron)
Reagan: I agree with Nixon that Reagan was a very likeable dunce. Nixon set the stage for his cold war victory.

JFK: A great President. Would not have gone into Vietnam like LBJ.

Nxon: Brilliant. Brilliant in foreign policy. Visionary domestic savant. We will never have a better President.

Clinton: a very talented and smart pragmatic President.

Bush 43: Lazy. Stupid. Untalented. Afghanistan lack of response let Bin Laden Get away. Iraq war against a secular Arab leader was the worst strategic mistake in american history. Tax cuts and massive entitlement spending. Basically the opposite of the best Republican president: Eisenhower.

Bush 41: Best US President behind Eisenhower and Nixon. Brilliant. Steady. Underrated.

Ford: Pussy. Should have let the B-52's role when the North Violated the 1973 peace agreement in 1975. Would have blunted the offensive and given the SOuth a fighting chance. Sure congress would have invoked the war powers act. But you would have had 30 days to bomb those bastards in the open.

LBJ: The escalation in Vietnam was a mistake. So was the great society. But we had to try both. Easy in retrospect to say both were a mistake.

Obama: Basically a moderate president who could have been great. Offered the GOP a grand compromise on entitlements. The GOP had become unwilling to deal on anything by this point in history.

carter: Weak. Inept. smart. Weak. Weakened the dollar. bad on energy.

Biden: Great President domestically. First president in 60 years to have a long overdue Industrial policy. Chips act long overdue. Infrastructure bill long overdue. Kept the Trump tariffs. Terrible foreign policy. SHould not support corrupt Ukraine or Zionist Israel. TERRIBLE ON THE BORDER

Trump: The dumbest human to ever be president. Anything good that happens is literally luck because his IQ has to be 70. Anyone that votes for him has lost thier mind. He doesn't have any philosophy or coherent agenda. Who knows what he stands for? Listen to his rallies. I have no idea what he wants to accomplish, and neither do YOU!

Last edited:
Reagan: I agree with Nixon that Reagan was a very likeable dunce. Nixon set the stage for his cold war victory.

JFK: A great President. Would not have gone into Vietnam like LBJ.

Nxon: Brilliant. Brilliant in foreign policy. Visionary domestic savant. We will never have a better President.

Clinton: a very talented and smart pragmatic President.

Bush 43: Lazy. Stupid. Untalented. Afghanistan lack of response let Bin Laden Get away. Iraq war against a secular Arab leader was the worst strategic mistake in american history. Tax cuts and massive entitlement spending. Basically the opposite of the best Republican president: Eisenhower.

Bush 41: Best US President behind Eisenhower and Nixon. Brilliant. Steady. Underrated.

Ford: Pussy. Should have let the B-52's role when the North Violated the 1973 peace agreement in 1975. Would have blunted the offensive and given the SOuth a fighting chance. Sure congress would have invoked the war powers act. But you would have had 30 days to bomb those bastards in the open.

LBJ: The escalation in Vietnam was a mistake. So was the great society. But we had to try both. Easy in retrospect to say both were a mistake.

Obama: Basically a moderate president who could have been great. Offered the GOP a grand compromise on entitlements. The GOP had become unwilling to deal on anything by this point in history.

carter: Weak. Inept. smart. Weak. Weakened the dollar. bad on energy.

Biden: Great President domestically. First president in 60 years to have a long overdue Industrial policy. Chips act long overdue. Infrastructure bill long overdue. Kept the Trump tariffs. Terrible foreign policy. SHould not support corrupt Ukraine or Zionist Israel. TERRIBLE ON THE BORDER

Trump: The dumbest human to ever be president. Anything good that happens is literally luck because his IQ has to be 70. Anyone that votes for him has lost thier mind. He doesn't have any philosophy or coherent agenda. Who knows what he stands for? Listen to his rallies. I have no idea what he wants to accomplish, and neither do YOU!
You lost me at Reagan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT