ADVERTISEMENT

Mexican president demands $20 billion and work permits for 10 million Hispanics before offering immigration help

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Who the F is this a-hole? Just shows how weak (or compromised) he perceives the idiot US president!

I have a better idea. No more birthright citizenship. Any mexican national in a US prison is charged directly to the mexican government or we siez all their their embassies in the US & sell to pay for them. All remittances to mexico are taxed at 25%. Any mexican national child that can't speak english is not allowed in public schools. Any mexican national child not immunized is not allowed in public schools. Any mexican national who commits a felony in the US has both pinkies cut off, can't miss that in society or on the border. Time to institute the death penalty for drug smugglers. Time to use the military to start killing off cartel members & leaders.

Sure I've left off something. But this pisses me off more than anything I've seen in a long time. Americans need to quit supporting that country, from buying their produce to vacationing in their resorts.

Sounds like he’s on board with our Dem and Republican leaders. Don’t kid yourself thinking they are concerned about illegals. This is all planned.
It's all political theater on both sides. Neither party is interested in solving the problem merely using it for political gain. Disgusting.
Watching that hearing to today where Hunter showed up for his political stunt it's obvious our government is dysfunctional and not at all interested in serving the American public. Need to take each and everyone of the 537 out back and whip their asses like the children they are acting like.

Remember barriers and borders are racist unless you enter Mexico Illegally or any other Country for that matter then its well Ilegal. Thanks Libtard Dims for helping destroy our Country. Hopefully the ones that suffer are you and yours. ****in idiot tards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT