ADVERTISEMENT

To Indict or not to Indict...

But it's just a routine security review like all of the others ones the FBI hasn't done. DNC chairperson stated that Hillary Criminal isn't even the subject of the I word the FBI is conducting.

Geez. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Dang. Straight up roasted on MSNBC. Something is very obvious during Clinton's interviews. She consistently shakes her head while giving her "explanations." As far as human lie detectors go, I'm fairly good after more than 20 years of sifting through people's bullcrap, and she's a dead ringer for a career liar. They even reference the Clinton way.

For additional entertainment, pay attention at the 7:30 mark for the blurb about "penetration" from the senior correspondent.

Last edited:
Reactions: wyomingosualum
It's coming. The fact that there has been nothing leaked from the FBI investigation, including what they may have been able to recover from her server, is a big deal. Nothing was leaked prior to the released IG report either. The fact that Clinton operatives haven't been able to take a peek so she can gamelan is big.

HilLIARy, I thought you said you and your aides would be happy to discuss the email thing with the proper folks. The IG determined THAT WAS A LIE.

we are seeing corruption at its' greatest. Even the obama administration is jumping in to try to keep people quiet. Somehow someway she will escape all this.

With all this evidence, all the dripping you guys refer to, how the hell is the polling even close? Don't give me the BS about the liberal media, low info voters, and tin foil hat theories of collusion... If that is truly the reason it is prima facia evidence that the Republicans are at an all time high level of incompetency.

The dripping you hear is the lifeblood of the GOP leaking from their veins...

With all the incredible gaffes and lack of political savvy, how is Trump in a dead heat with the most qualified ever woman TM to be President? That's even after the Democrat party rigged the primary process to discourage any serious challengers after her failure in 2008?

With all this evidence, all the dripping you guys refer to, how the hell is the polling even close? Don't give me the BS about the liberal media, low info voters, and tin foil hat theories of collusion... If that is truly the reason it is prima facia evidence that the Republicans are at an all time high level of incompetency.

The dripping you hear is the lifeblood of the GOP leaking from their veins...
So, you believe Hillary's stories?

The GOP has nothing other than anger, conspiracies and obstruction. They haven't had an original idea in 30 years (beyond starting wars). They wonder how HRC can win? What the hell do conservatives offer? It's pitiful how they've evolved, to the point where they literally offer nothing but obstruction. God, guns and gays just takes ya so far...

Reactions: davidallen
With all the incredible gaffes and lack of political savvy, how is Trump in a dead heat with the most qualified ever woman TM to be President? That's even after the Democrat party rigged the primary process to discourage any serious challengers after her failure in 2008?
How did he beat a seasoned pro with all the resources the party could muster in Jeb Bush? Rigged process? Now you sound like Trump... The process is materially the same as it has been. Super delegates are nothing new...

So, you believe Hillary's stories?
Not a supporter if that helps. Consider myself neutral in this one, just marveling at the process and how deluded some people are.

Personally I am down the Transhumanist candidate ZOLTAN ISTVAN - no nuttier than any of the others and probably the most honest guy in the race.

Not a supporter if that helps. Consider myself neutral in this one, just marveling at the process and how deluded some people are.

Personally I am down the Transhumanist candidate ZOLTAN ISTVAN - no nuttier than any of the others and probably the most honest guy in the race.
Nice dodge. But the question remains unanswered. Do you believe Hillary's stories? You either do or you don't. Simple question really...

The GOP has nothing other than anger, conspiracies and obstruction. They haven't had an original idea in 30 years (beyond starting wars). They wonder how HRC can win? What the hell do conservatives offer? It's pitiful how they've evolved, to the point where they literally offer nothing but obstruction. God, guns and gays just takes ya so far...
Deflect from the shit pile that is the left. Act like Hillary is a saint and it's someone else's fault. Cuss about dem republicans and Hitler Trump. Continue stupid is as stupid does. Damn conservatives. If they'd only be low life violent dumbasses like my feller democraps, I'd be almost free to act a fool.

Long live the Cankles!

Which "story" are you referencing? I believe HRC has told several whoppers over the years. As has the current POTUS. As did his predecessor, and on down the line....

David, I'm sorry you're the last person in America not working at npr who doesn't understand that the DNC stacked the nominating process to favor Hillary.

Reactions: Medic007
Which "story" are you referencing? I believe HRC has told several whoppers over the years. As has the current POTUS. As did his predecessor, and on down the line....
Telling a whopper is one thing, but lying and concealing criminal activity is another. I'm referencing her email stories bro. You know, the stories that are the subject matter of this 5 page thread.

Telling a whopper is one thing, but lying and concealing criminal activity is another. I'm referencing her email stories bro. You know, the stories that are the subject matter of this 5 page thread.
Yep she lied in regards to aspects of the email story. Criminal? Guess we will see about that-my prediction is she won't be charged.

Reactions: Medic007
Yep she lied in regards to aspects of the email story. Criminal? Guess we will see about that-my prediction is she won't be charged.
Thanks for the direct response. Once the real info comes rolling out from the FBI investigation, charges or not, it'll be interesting to see the impact on her support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT