ADVERTISEMENT

To Indict or not to Indict...

See? Wtf? That's crazy. You say that over a political issue? You would never say that in person to someone.

Sure I would. Eye to eye truth, spoken without a call for attention, in the context of ethical and moral thought. ..I'd be remiss not to. Why wouldn't you? I'm not advocating beating the old man.

That doesn't make me a "better" person, Sys, just different than @CowboyUp and you, for different reasons, in this thread.

See? Wtf? That's crazy. You say that over a political issue? You would never say that in person to someone.

Everyone here would say that to his face or probably worse. Cup is the perfect example of either the worst kind of internet troll or the worst kind of partisan hack. Either way, no integrity.

I'll never understand the source of that anger. Brad and KK-er, HHH were you molested by a liberal? Are you this angry when driving or making nachos, or is the rage dormant until politics is raised?

I'll never understand the source of that anger. Brad and KK-er, HHH were you molested by a liberal? Are you this angry when driving or making nachos, or is the rage dormant until politics is raised?

Lol

That's funny. You're funny.

Reactions: Medic007
Legitimate question, where is the actual hate in this thread? CUp is a troll. Not hate. Simple understanding of what and who he is. I like needling the GOPers here, but I have to side with them on this one (re: hate).

Oh....this just gets better.

Is anybody else watching this? ? I'd hate to be the one having ALL the fun.
Oh I am. The guy who goes into crazy stereotyping tirades about conservatives is acting all indignant about you saying that SippyCup and others who blindly support the rotten Vagina have no integrity (agreed). Maybe the anti-gun liberal who claims to own 30 guns feels the sting a bit more personally.

Now he's accusing a couple of you of being angry. I think he's likely projecting. Liberals are an angry bunch unless they get their way.

No one is "angry" with the two liberal clowns here but the fact that you would watch your brother post picture after picture of garbage and link daily kos articles for referenced and then accuse me of being racist with zero evidence to back it up while also calling us jihadists the same week innocent people were blown to bits by real jihadists shows what a total piece of shit you are.

But I think you knew that as you typed it.

Those two ladies are nothing more than fillers in a Dilbert Sunday comic Harry. They aren't here for political discussion. They are only here to spread the mindless drivel of the liberals, hoping desperately to hook somebody before their safe place is overrun by evil conservatives.

Reactions: CBradSmith
See? Now its a frenzy. Relax. Set it down. Build. Progress. Enjoy the diversity of opinion.

If anybody knows where there's a good national match, M14 . 308 I'd love to trade.

If anybody knows where there's a good national match, M14 . 308 I'd love to trade.
Uh huh. The M14 only came in 7.62x51 NATO. The fact that you specified the caliber once again gives you away.

You got extra clips for it? No self respecting liberal owns an M14. Against the talking points, unless you're a hypocite.

Legitimate question, where is the actual hate in this thread? CUp is a troll. Not hate. Simple understanding of what and who he is. I like needling the GOPers here, but I have to side with them on this one (re: hate).[/QUOTE
But the anti-gun guy has 30 guns. That's tough right?

He's capable of intelligent debate. Why he lies about gun ownership and wallows in party rhetoric escapes me. @CowboyUp is a joke but Sys could be interesting if he wanted to be.

I'm board with these discussions. HC will never be indicted. If for some reason she is, for the good of the Republic Obama will pardon her, as Ford did with Nixon.

A former president or first lady will never go to jail. It will never, ever happen. If you don't understand that you don't understand politics or statecraft.

I'm board with these discussions. HC will never be indicted. If for some reason she is, for the good of the Republic Obama will pardon her, as Ford did with Nixon.

A former president or first lady will never go to jail. It will never, ever happen. If you don't understand that you don't understand politics or statecraft.
While I agree she will never go to jail, can you please explain how that is "for the good of the Republic"?

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Has the number of Vajayjay delegates accumulated exceeded the number of Vajayjay felonies committed yet? Hard to keep track....

Find it telling that the most popular ways of denigrating Hilary Clinton relate to her physical appearance and her gender. You guys lack creativity or are pretty baseless in your criticism of the presumptive democratic nominee.

Find it telling that the most popular ways of denigrating Hilary Clinton relate to her physical appearance and her gender. You guys lack creativity or are pretty baseless in your criticism of the presumptive democratic nominee.

I realize most people likely don't read every post on this board. But you apparently missed what precipitated the gender comments many months ago. To sum, there is a certain poster who wants Hillary to be elected solely because, well gosh darn it, it's time to have a woman president.

To select a presidential candidate on the basis of genitalia is worthy of continued highlighting, in our opinion.

Oh, and her ass is really huge. Just an observation.

Oh, and her ass is really huge. Just an observation.
She's also got cankles, Teletubby pantsuits, AND AN FBI INVESTIGATION going against her. Damn those folks who focus on her vaghag appearance. Should they focus on her criminal investigation instead?

Mr. Allen?

Has the number of Vajayjay delegates accumulated exceeded the number of Vajayjay felonies committed yet? Hard to keep track....

Strange question, but is "Vajayjay" related to "Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye"? Did she touch his dog in strange places, did the dog have clearance for classified e-mail, and when do the swallows come back to Bill's Capistrano?

Reactions: Medic007
Strange question, but is "Vajayjay" related to "Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye"? Did she touch his dog in strange places, did the dog have clearance for classified e-mail, and when do the swallows come back to Bill's Capistrano?

We already know that "swallows" and "Bill" don't belong in the same sentence.

Can I get a Monica?

Reactions: imprimis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT