ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Baptist Convention = groomers

My feelings are not hurt at all.🤣🤣

It takes a lot more than the crazy nonsense some of your right-wingers spew on this board to hurt my feelings.

Like men can get pregnant?

2a34d8_a7fec805baeb499e8085ba26395a1216mv2-1.jpg

My feelings are not hurt at all.🤣🤣

It takes a lot more than the crazy nonsense some of your right-wingers spew on this board to hurt my feelings.
Sure thing, GroomerPyle. Your pathetic whining is very evident in your above posts.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You all do know that 2 cents is brtinla right.

I know he/she is a Groomer and a CINO Commie. All you need to know. My advice to him is one day he will be walking down the sidewalk and he will get tapped on the shoulder, don't turn around just run. 🤣

This feels a lot like the plank in someone’s eye that needs to be fixed before decrying the speck in other’s eyes regarding the outrage from Drag Queen story time.

I guess we now must keep children away from Sunday School since there seems to be a lot of grooming and outright sexual abuse happening by those depraved degenerates.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
This feels a lot like the plank in someone’s eye that needs to be fixed before decrying the speck in other’s eyes regarding the outrage from Drag Queen story time.

I guess we now must keep children away from Sunday School since there seems to be a lot of grooming and outright sexual abuse happening by those depraved degenerates.
2/10

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Indeed, children should be kept away from sodomites, he-shes, and various other gender-bending human debris.

Is that your outrage level?

I’m very interested in hearing Harry’s take on this and if he paints all Baptists/Christians with the same broad brush he used for Drag Queens.
Are you sure you don’t have Harry on “ignore”?

Now, to explain the difference, Southern Baptists are not sexual deviants just by virtue of being a Southern Baptist. A drag queen by definition is a sexual deviant.

Are you sure you don’t have Harry on “ignore”?

Now, to explain the difference, Southern Baptists are not sexual deviants just by virtue of being a Southern Baptist. A drag queen by definition is a sexual deviant.
That’s ridiculous. That’s ClintonScott level idiocy.

Reactions: Medic007

For the record I agree with you that the other side isn't some group of perverts. Now there are ones and anyone wanting to bang a minor is one and I think you agree. I have a gay person who cares for my son and I don't even have a worry about him harming my son or influencing him.

Who are these "savages* you are referencing?
Native Americans and that isn't my word but another posters who I am pretty sure is you. Do always answer with questions or do you ever think and answer something that is asked?

That’s ridiculous. That’s ClintonScott level idiocy.
Its not ridiculous at all. It’s the view held by a large portion of Americans and the majority in many parts of the country (if not nationwide). Sexual deviance is the essence of drag queens. Many people rightfully don’t want their public libraries being used to promote that deviancy.

Also, my research has not been able to find any sort of written policy where Southern Baptist churches or other facilities are to be used to promote deviant behavior, so your comparison fails in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT