ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Deploying US Troops TO Gaza

He has no idea what’s happening. It’s about what his handlers will do.

I hope within my lifetime we find out who all the handlers are, but I doubt it will happen.

Obama's lackeys, deep state job protectors: take your pick. Obviously, their looking out for their
own benefits and don't give a shit about the rest of us.

What will be the reaction when an American soldier is killed by an American weapon supplied by US taxpayers?
Oh you can count on that Dan but it will not be just a American military member it will be numerous and Israel will be blamed for it. That story will then be used to further spread the divide both in this country and around the world to try and isolate Israel and force them into accepting terms favorable to the Palestinians and the Iranians, which will lead to more violence and bloodshed for years.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
What will be the reaction when an American soldier is killed by an American weapon supplied by US taxpayers?

About the same as when a drunk driver kills a citizen in a car made by GM, Chevy,Ford or a weapon by Kalashnikov. It is a dumb idea, won't happen & as someone else said just another whoring out idea for all the anti-semite critters in Minnesota & Michigan.

You talk like you think the media would actually report that story in that context.
Excellent point. If the IDF killed an American soldier using a weapon supplied by American taxpayers the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda would provide the MSM with the correct version of the story complete with an explanation that Israel was the real victim. Israel is always the victim.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
Excellent point. If the IDF killed an American soldier using a weapon supplied by American taxpayers the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda would provide the MSM with the correct version of the story complete with an explanation that Israel was the real victim. Israel is always the victim.
I disagree. The left is clearly shifting towards Palestine's team, so such a story as above would be reported ad nauseum through the likes of MSNBC and the NYTimes. But if US troops were killed by weapons purchased by the pallets of cash delivered to Iran by our current and previous Democrat presidents, we'd hear crickets.

I disagree. The left is clearly shifting towards Palestine's team, so such a story as above would be reported ad nauseum through the likes of MSNBC and the NYTimes. But if US troops were killed by weapons purchased by the pallets of cash delivered to Iran by our current and previous Democrat presidents, we'd hear crickets.
Yeah, we disagree. The next time any outlet of the MSM, including MSNBC & the NY Times, provides a report that does not make Israel the victim will be the first time it does not assure us Israel is the real victim. You don’t get it. Israel is *always* the victim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT