ADVERTISEMENT

Are They Cowards?

Ok. Now you’ve gone full blown dumb ass. Maybe a newspaper named for a terrorist state lacks credibility?
To you and me it might, but to millions of others around the world it is viewed as valid as your favorite MAGA outlet is to you. It is a mistake to ignore it.

To you and me it might, but to millions of others around the world it is viewed as valid as your favorite MAGA outlet is to you. It is a mistake to ignore it.

Have you ever read your own post and thought, I’m doing exactly what I’m bitching about?

You should because it covers almost everything you’ve posted on the subject.

Maybe start reading them out loud too.

Hear the lunacy.

Have you ever read your own post and thought, I’m doing exactly what I’m bitching about?

You should because it covers almost everything you’ve posted on the subject.

Maybe start reading them out loud too.

Hear the lunacy.
I find it odd that everybody wants to make the conversation about me rather than what I write. Maybe it’s because you can’t find an other argument so your last resort is to attack me. But it doesn’t matter. My skin is very thick, your insults have no effect. But more likely you’re interested in reinforcing each other’s argumentative inadequacies in an effort to look good to each other. “If I say ‘this’ all the other guys will like me!”

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT