ADVERTISEMENT

Boys Will Be Boys

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It’s war and in war anything goes. We know because @OKSTATE1 ‘s daddy told him all about it. It’s kill or be killed. Or in this case it’s loot or … what, don’t loot?

I’m sure I’m making a mountain out of a molehill. After all, Bearcat saw a poll where 70% of Gazans support Hamas. So 100% of Gazans deserve whatever happens to them. At least I think that’s Bearcat’s rule of thumb.

It’s war and in war anything goes. We know because @OKSTATE1 ‘s daddy told him all about it. It’s kill or be killed. Or in this case it’s loot or … what, don’t loot?

I’m sure I’m making a mountain out of a molehill. After all, Bearcat saw a poll where 70% of Gazans support Hamas. So 100% of Gazans deserve whatever happens to them. At least I think that’s Bearcat’s rule of thumb.
Actions have consequences. The Palestinians support Hamas, supported the October 7th attack, support terrorist attacks against the Israelis and continue to allow themselves to be used as human shields. If the Palestinians don't want to suffer the consequences maybe they should change their ways.

Actions have consequences. The Palestinians support Hamas, supported the October 7th attack, support terrorist attacks against the Israelis and continue to allow themselves to be used as human shields. If the Palestinians don't want to suffer the consequences maybe they should change their ways.
I couldn’t agree more. Israeli soldiers can’t possibly know whether the people from the houses they’re looting are Hamas supporters, but there’s a poll that says it’s 70% likely, so the proper thing is to assume the loot they steal is from a Hamas supporter, so loot away! Not a war crime at all. Actions have consequences. The “lootees” should have known they’d be looted and they deserve to be looted for the crime of being imprisoned in Gaza in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
devil talking GIF by South Park

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT