ADVERTISEMENT

Unfortunate Collateral Damage?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
No, how foolish of me, these basrards deserve what they got. They may have helped plot and/or carry out Oct 7. At the very least they cheered! I bet every one of them were in the 70% that support Hamas. Hell with them, dirty Gazans that they are. The world is a better place without them. The only problem is there aren’t enough of them, there should be more names on the list. Oh well, I sure that world class warrior, Bibi Netanyahu, will gladly add to the list.

Yeah, the only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian. They’d have grown up to become Hamas terrorists, so good riddance to them! What a great job Israel is doing defending itself! OTOH think how much worse it would be if Israel *was* committing genocide!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Unhinged? Not in the least! I’ve joined you, Bearcat, I think Israel should kill them all, slimy animals that they are. Good riddence to them!

It's a shame what the Palestinians have done to their own children. First they indoctrinate them with hate, then they start a war with Israel, use those same children as human shields and their deaths as propaganda.
The deaths of Palestinian children is horrific but the fault of those deaths lies squarely on the shoulders of the Palestinians.

It's a shame what the Palestinians have done to their own children. First they indoctrinate them with hate, then they start a war with Israel, use those same children as human shields and their deaths as propaganda.
The deaths of Palestinian children is horrific but the fault of those deaths lies squarely on the shoulders of the Palestinians.
I know! The Palestinians are killing their own children! But what can you do? They're nothing but terrorist animals, the entire population. Israel needs to exterminate the entire race and do it quickly. Kill 'em all, that's what Bearcat and I say!

• Haha
I just checked, and according to the Israeli government 36 children were murdered during the Oct 7 terrorist attack. I don't think the murder of 10,000 Palestinian children by Israel is near enough retribution. What do you think, Bearcat? Should we go for 50,000? Not enough? 100,000? More? Ah hell, let's not stop till we've killed them all, close to a million. Oh, forgive me, I said it wrong: let's not stop until the Palestinian people kill all their children. Right?

• Haha
I just checked, and according to the Israeli government 36 children were murdered during the Oct 7 terrorist attack. I don't think the murder of 10,000 Palestinian children by Israel is near enough retribution. What do you think, Bearcat? Should we go for 50,000? Not enough? 100,000? More? Ah hell, let's not stop till we've killed them all, close to a million. Oh, forgive me, I said it wrong: let's not stop until the Palestinian people kill all their children. Right?
That's up to the Palestinians. They started the war, they can end it any time by surrendering.

Exactly! You nailed it!

Please square this circle for me. The Ukrainians, some of whom are Jew-hating Nazi sympathizers, have pledged to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian - on our behalf! - and they are heroic people who will be remembered for generations for their brave sacrifice. The Palestinians, on the other hand, are cowards hiding behind human shields, willing to seek survival to the last Palestinian.

• Haha
That's up to the Palestinians. They started the war, they can end it any time by surrendering.
So you agree with me? Good for you! Let's cheer the slaughter of Palestinian children until there are no Palestinian children left. How bold! How heroic! How brave! Medals all around!

• Haha
Exactly! You nailed it!

Please square this circle for me. The Ukrainians, some of whom are Jew-hating Nazi sympathizers, have pledged to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian - on our behalf! - and they are heroic people who will be remembered for generations for their brave sacrifice. The Palestinians, on the other hand, are cowards hiding behind human shields, willing to seek survival to the last Palestinian.
Take that up with Biden I've been firmly against that war and place the blame on Biden for doing nothing to prevent it. In my mind Biden started that war.

Are you feeling Ok today?
I've never felt better. I'm suddendly free. I finally understand what you've been saying all this time, that every Palestinian is a terrorist, even children, even babies, and they all deserve to die on behalf of preservinng Israel's well being. Without reason they attack at will, trying to kill as many Israelis as they can. Of course they are so backward they almost never succeed, but that's not the point. The point is Israel is justified in defending itself by entering Gaza, destroying its infrasturcture all the way to the ground, killing them all. I would say they should pour salt over the dirt to see to it that nothng ever grows there again, but that would be stupid. Israeli settlers need access to the land. Kill the Palestinians and move in those settlers! It's working in the West Bank, so surely it will work in Gaza. I'm so sorry, Bearcat. I had an epiphany: you have been right this whole time, Palestinians are little more than vermin and the world will be so much better off once they are exterminated.

• Haha
Take that up with Biden I've been firmly against that war and place the blame on Biden for doing nothing to prevent it. In my mind Biden started that war.
No, no, no! The Nazi brigades in Ukraine are honorable and heroic, fighting to last last man. The Nazis of Hamas are fighting to the last man, too, but they are cowards and human animals.

• Haha
I've never felt better. I'm suddendly free. I finally understand what you've been saying all this time, that every Palestinian is a terrorist, even children, even babies, and they all deserve to die on behalf of preservinng Israel's well being. Without reason they attack at will, trying to kill as many Israelis as they can. Of course they are so backward they almost never succeed, but that's not the point. The point is Israel is justified in defending itself by entering Gaza, destroying its infrasturcture all the way to the ground, killing them all. I would say they should pour salt over the dirt to see to it that nothng ever grows there again, but that would be stupid. Israeli settlers need access to the land. Kill the Palestinians and move in those settlers! It's working in the West Bank, so surely it will work in Gaza. I'm so sorry, Bearcat. I had an epiphany: you have been right this whole time, Palestinians are little more than vermin and the world will be so much better off once they are exterminated.
giphy.gif

• Wow
Don't worry about me, I'm on the "Bearcat train," finally understanding that every Palestinian is Hamas and every Hamas needs to be destroyed without pity, even the women, even the children, even the babies. What Israel is doing to those subhuman animals is glorious, so honorable, so brave against the cowards that hide behind human shields. It's the cowards' fault the IDF has to kill so many of the human shields, they have to get to Hamas. Oh, wait, now I'm confused. All Palestinians are Hamas, so no Palestinian is a human shield, only a justifiable target. Yeah, that's the ticket! There are no human shields because they're all Hamas. I guess I can quit accusing Hamas of hiding behind human shields. Damn, that was a good talking point, too!

• Haha
No, how foolish of me, these basrards deserve what they got. They may have helped plot and/or carry out Oct 7. At the very least they cheered! I bet every one of them were in the 70% that support Hamas. Hell with them, dirty Gazans that they are. The world is a better place without them. The only problem is there aren’t enough of them, there should be more names on the list. Oh well, I sure that world class warrior, Bibi Netanyahu, will gladly add to the list.

.......and you believe every name & stat from Al Jazeera? Anyway, very sad for the kids, but their parents voting for Hamas or participating in this last massacre on Israel are their killers.

You would have been paid a lot of attention to during WWII Dan.

.......and you believe every name & stat from Al Jazeera? Anyway, very sad for the kids, but their parents voting for Hamas or participating in this last massacre on Israel are their killers.

You would have been paid a lot of attention to during WWII Dan.
You mean the 45% of Palestinians who voted for Hamas in 2006? How many of the 2.3 million Gazans took part in the Oct 7 slaughter? All of them? If it was all of them I’m surprised they didn’t do more damage, but if it was all of them then I say let the genocide against them commence! But if it was *not* all of them then I say the ones who did not participate are as innocent and undeserving of being slaughtered as the innocent Israeli civilians on Oct 7. But that’s just what I think. What do I know? Bearcat’s support of the genocide of Gazans is far and away the more popular opinion on this board.

• Haha
You mean the 45% of Palestinians who voted for Hamas in 2006? How many of the 2.3 million Gazans took part in the Oct 7 slaughter? All of them? If it was all of them I’m surprised they didn’t do more damage, but if it was all of them then I say let the genocide against them commence! But if it was *not* all of them then I say the ones who did not participate are as innocent and undeserving of being slaughtered as the innocent Israeli civilians on Oct 7. But that’s just what I think. What do I know? Bearcat’s support of the genocide of Gazans is far and away the more popular opinion on this board.
Only 1/3rd of the Colonials supported the American Revolution. Just saying.

Where does the list start? All I see is menus from about 50 different shawarma shacks.

Bottom line. The people who identify as natives of the fake country of Palestine invariably choose to side with evil, and this is why they are in a perpetual state of suffering. The dumbasses sided with Saddam when he invaded Kuwait, resulting in their expulsion from that country. They rejoiced when the World Trade Center was destroyed. They’ve attacked the Olympics, shopping malls, music festivals, etc. Now they are reaping what they’ve sown. They can all burn in hell as far as I’m concerned.

Bottom line. The people who identify as natives of the fake country of Palestine invariably choose to side with evil, and this is why they are in a perpetual state of suffering. The dumbasses sided with Saddam when he invaded Kuwait, resulting in their expulsion from that country. They rejoiced when the World Trade Center was destroyed. They’ve attacked the Olympics, shopping malls, music festivals, etc. Now they are reaping what they’ve sown. They can all burn in hell as far as I’m concerned.
Yep.
Too many issues on our own soil to worry about.
👇👇👇
il_fullxfull.5013823767_26ue.jpg

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Wow! I had no idea the Palestinian children who comprise half the population of Gaza had done those things. How did they do them before they were conceived? That’s on an equal basis as saying men can get pregnant.

Wow! I had no idea the Palestinian children who comprise half the population of Gaza had done those things. How did they do them before they were conceived? That’s on an equal basis as saying men can get pregnant.
Their parents picked the wrong side and their children paid the price. Just like the children of Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. The fault for their deaths lied with the Nazis and the Imperial Japs, and the people who supported them. That’s why you don’t start wars.

Yasser is dead Dan, get over it. Or is "ALLAHU AKBAR!". What yer saying? 😉

Last edited:
Israel - not guilty of genocide and no order to cease fire by ICJ. Meanwhile, UNRWA is exposed as having Hamas massacre participants as employees. You will NEVER convince me that Israel is the bad actor in this.

Bad day for Hamas Dan. That's why he's putting the full court press on his Jew hate.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Israel - not guilty of genocide and no order to cease fire by ICJ. Meanwhile, UNRWA is exposed as having Hamas massacre participants as employees. You will NEVER convince me that Israel is the bad actor in this.

Bad day for Hamas Dan. That's why he's putting the full court press on his Jew hate.
Thank you for finally saying something of substance as opposed to flinging juvenile insults. I guess legal scholars disagree on which side was the “winner” of the preliminary verdict. I will never try to convince you Israel is THE bad actor in this, and have never claimed anything like that. What I’m trying to convince you is Israel is ONE OF THE bad actors in this.

Well, then you had to go and spoil it all by returning to your standard juvenile insults at the end. I guess you can’t help yourself, you are what you are.

Thank you for finally saying something of substance as opposed to flinging juvenile insults. I guess legal scholars disagree on which side was the “winner” of the preliminary verdict. I will never try to convince you Israel is THE bad actor in this, and have never claimed anything like that. What I’m trying to convince you is Israel is ONE OF THE bad actors in this.

Well, then you had to go and spoil it all by returning to your standard juvenile insults at the end. I guess you can’t help yourself, you are what you are.
Uh, no, you literally posted Israel is to blame, for more than one reason actually. Outside of your telling us how much you condemn Hamas (while also agreeing they could be viewed as "resistance"), not a single word of your criticism goes toward the Palestinians.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Uh, no, you literally posted Israel is to blame, for more than one reason actually. Outside of your telling us how much you condemn Hamas (while also agreeing they could be viewed as "resistance"), not a single word of your criticism goes toward the Palestinians.
And I will never utter a single word against “the Palestinians” as Palestinians, just like I’ve never uttered a single word of criticism of Israelis as Jews. I have literally posted that the Israel government shares the blame with Hamas and have criticized it for the death and destruction it is causing as we speak. If you can’t see that, or if you intentionally refuse to see that, there’s not much I can do. But it will not stop me from saying it over and over and over, so if it triggers you you might not click onto threads I start about this catastrophe.

And I will never utter a single word against “the Palestinians” as Palestinians, just like I’ve never uttered a single word of criticism of Israelis as Jews. I have literally posted that the Israel government shares the blame with Hamas and have criticized it for the death and destruction it is causing as we speak. If you can’t see that, or if you intentionally refuse to see that, there’s not much I can do. But it will not stop me from saying it over and over and over, so if it triggers you you might not click onto threads I start about this catastrophe.
"Palestinian" isn't a religion like Judaism, Dan. Nice Dodge. Dave would be proud of you.

"Palestinian" isn't a religion like Judaism, Dan. Nice Dodge. Dave would be proud of you.
Exactly, Palestinians are being murdered because of their race. My point, which is not a dodge at all, although it must comfort you to pretend it is, is Palestinians are being exterminated because of who they are, just like the holocaust was aimed at Jews because of who they are. Several people on this board have convinced themselves I’m an antisemite because I’m harshly critical of the Israeli government and Zionism in general because it exhibits extreme racism toward Palestinians. To them the Israeli government = the religion of Judaism and in their minds it is infuriating to have it called out for what it does because, in their minds, it does it in the name of Judaism. It is similar to progressives in America insisting blacks can’t be racist because history has been so cruel to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT