ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Time Away Again

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Alright, guys, I’m taking off to spend time with the extended family through Thanksgiving. I took time away two or three weeks ago, didn’t post but checked on the board almost every day, and all I can day is without me to stir the pot you people are boring! I’m sure my reappearance has triggered some of you, confused others and fully pissed off most of you! Just know I feel no hostility to any of you (with the exception of JD, I can’t stand that guy!). This is a board to express one’s opinions about subjects over which none of us have any control, so it’s kinda silly to let a differing opinion get you aflutter with emotional rage (here’s looking at you, Bearcat!). Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope you have the best time ever! And I’ll pray daily that when I come back the war in Ukraine and the conflict in Gaza have been peacefully resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 07pilt and CowboyJD
Alright, guys, I’m taking off to spend time with the extended family through Thanksgiving. I took time away two or three weeks ago, didn’t post but checked on the board almost every day, and all I can day is without me to stir the pot you people are boring! I’m sure my reappearance has triggered some of you, confused others and fully pissed off most of you! Just know I feel no hostility to any of you (with the exception of JD, I can’t stand that guy!). This is a board to express one’s opinions about subjects over which none of us have any control, so it’s kinda silly to let a differing opinion get you aflutter with emotional rage (here’s looking at you, Bearcat!). Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope you have the best time ever! And I’ll pray daily that when I come back the war in Ukraine and the conflict in Gaza have bern peacefully resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.
When it comes to your opinion, JD, I don't give AF.
Somebody got confused, triggered and pissed off and got all aflutter with emotional rage today, PD.

And it only took two posts.

P.S.: It wasn’t Bearcat.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I’m sure my reappearance has triggered some of you, confused others and fully pissed off most of you! Just know I feel no hostility to any of you (with the exception of JD, I can’t stand that guy!). This is a board to express one’s opinions about subjects over which none of us have any control, so it’s kinda silly to let a differing opinion get you aflutter with emotional rage (here’s looking at you, Bearcat!).
Says the guy who has to take a self imposed timeout from the board twice within a few weeks...

Alright, guys, I’m taking off to spend time with the extended family through Thanksgiving. I took time away two or three weeks ago, didn’t post but checked on the board almost every day, and all I can day is without me to stir the pot you people are boring! I’m sure my reappearance has triggered some of you, confused others and fully pissed off most of you! Just know I feel no hostility to any of you (with the exception of JD, I can’t stand that guy!). This is a board to express one’s opinions about subjects over which none of us have any control, so it’s kinda silly to let a differing opinion get you aflutter with emotional rage (here’s looking at you, Bearcat!). Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I hope you have the best time ever! And I’ll pray daily that when I come back the war in Ukraine and the conflict in Gaza have bern peacefully resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.
"I’m sure my reappearance has triggered some of you, confused others and fully pissed off most of you!"

You're a legend in your own mind.

America today reminds me of when liberals sympathized with Nazi Germany in 1936, only now its Hamas. Is the Left ever on the right side of anything? Nope.

What’s your source on this? In what ways did liberals sympathize with Nazis specifically in 1936? What did American conservatives think about the Nazi regime?

Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Anti race mixing
Anti foreigner
Strong military
Hyper nationalism
German exceptionalism

Sounds just like a lib

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Always risky to publish an opinion when you know going in that it’s going to be in the minority. I find common ground with you on most topics, but I enjoy your contributions even when we disagree.

Enjoy your time with your family.

What’s your source on this? In what ways did liberals sympathize with Nazis specifically in 1936? What did American conservatives think about the Nazi regime?

Anti race mixing
Anti foreigner
Strong military
Hyper nationalism
German exceptionalism

Sounds just like a lib
Let it all out.

Always risky to publish an opinion when you know going in that it’s going to be in the minority. I find common ground with you on most topics, but I enjoy your contributions even when we disagree.

Enjoy your time with your family.
You are always a gentleman Wyoming.

We’ve met in Oklahoman a few times, but some day I hope I and the wife can visit you and the family in Wy.

Appreciate You Royce Da 59 GIF

• Love
Reactions: wyomingosualum

Anti race mixing
Anti foreigner
Strong military
Hyper nationalism
German exceptionalism

Sounds just like a lib
I don't think anyone would ever say liberals were smart. Look at how they always side with Muslims when ever there is a conflict or some other controversy. Muslims, if they had the opportunity, would kill ever liberal out there, yet the liberals support them every time. You can't fix stupid.

Anti race mixing
Anti foreigner
Strong military
Hyper nationalism
German exceptionalism

Sounds just like a lib

Antifa, Anti Fascist yet act just like Fascists.
Supports Terrorism
Indoctrination in Schools
State Run Media
Censorship
Going after Political Enemies
2 Tiered Justice System
Cancel Culture
Baby Killin
Wars on many fronts

I could go on and on but you would have to pull your head out of your ass to see it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT