ADVERTISEMENT

The Vatican Calls It Carnage And Says It Should Stop

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I’m sorry, Bearcat, but there’s no mention that it would stop immediately if only those pesky thugs at Hamas would surrender. I think you should get in touch with the Pope and tell him you know a sure fire way to get Israel to stop the carnage immediately.

You must be ignorant of the history of the church if you think the Pope is above reproach.
You’re right. I was foolish to think the hierarchy of the Catholic Church would have greater understanding of God’s commandments when it comes genocidal slaughter than the Genocide Squad. I wonder if the Pope knows he should defer to the Genocide Squad in matters of morality. You should let him know!

You’re right. I was foolish to think the hierarchy of the Catholic Church would have greater understanding of God’s commandments when it comes genocidal slaughter than the Genocide Squad. I wonder if the Pope knows he should defer to the Genocide Squad in matters of morality. You should let him know!
Ratlines.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You mean the same people that tried to cover up what was happening to children in their churches? To my knowledge there is not one of God's commandments that says anything about covering up something like that but maybe you can point that one out considering you are such an expert.

You mean the same people that tried to cover up what was happening to children in their churches? To my knowledge there is not one of God's commandments that says anything about covering up something like that but maybe you can point that one out considering you are such an expert.
Don't forget the Ratlines after WW2. The Pope and Vatican loved them some Nazis back then and helped many avoid capture. Dan is consistent these days, on the wrong side of everything.

I went to a Catholic funeral one time. Had no idea what was going on, stand up kneel, stand up knell over and over. I kept thinking I wish these people would make up their damn mind.
You should take that up with SiL. He’s the one that knows what the Church should say and do. He could probably get it to alter its funeral proceedings to your liking.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You should take that up with SiL. He’s the one that knows what the Church should say and do. He could probably get it to alter its funeral proceedings to your liking.
No need, I may not understand the ceremonies and disagree with much of the Catholic Church but I will attend thier ceremonies when it's important to others. Doesn't mean I can't question the process.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

With all the evil bullsht you've been spewing about your hatred of the Jews and your love for sub-human Hamas, you need to just STFU about another person's religious beliefs.

With all the evil bullsht you've been spewing about your hatred of the Jews and your love for sub-human Hamas, you need to just STFU about another person's religious beliefs.
If what you wrote even approached the truth I’d take it under consideration.

I wonder how the Vatican would react if the rest of Italy was Islamic AND consistently launching rockets into their holy land….
How do you think they should react? Would imprisoning Italians in a modern day inescapable concentration camp within an apartheid state be the appropriate response?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT