ADVERTISEMENT

Asking A Question For Which Finding An Answer Is Just Too Hard For Some People

I don’t support keeping Hamas in power. But even Israel is now admitting it can’t destroy Hamas, which in the beginning it insisted that’s their goal. So if they can’t achieve their goal why are they continuing to murder innocent people? I don’t think eliminating Hamas was ever their goal. I think the goal has always been to take over Gaza. Their more honest far right people who have control of the state have said as much. So the question turns back on you: why do you support Sleepy Joe’s arming of a military that says it can’t do what it thought it could do?

I’d love to hear your understanding of the current political parties in Israel.

What is the Far Right in Israel?

Are they treated like they are here by the press?

I don’t support keeping Hamas in power. But even Israel is now admitting it can’t destroy Hamas, which in the beginning it insisted that’s their goal. So if they can’t achieve their goal why are they continuing to murder innocent people? I don’t think eliminating Hamas was ever their goal. I think the goal has always been to take over Gaza. Their more honest far right people who have control of the state have said as much. So the question turns back on you: why do you support Sleepy Joe’s arming of a military that says it can’t do what it thought it could do?
Honestly ask yourself why Israel says it can't destroy Hamas? How is it a military power like Israel can not destroy a reported 50k Hamas members? If you are honest with yourself you will come to the conclusion your genocide rhetoric is BS and does nothing but help and promote Hamas.

Honestly ask yourself why Israel says it can't destroy Hamas? How is it a military power like Israel can not destroy a reported 50k Hamas members? If you are honest with yourself you will come to the conclusion your genocide rhetoric is BS and does nothing but help and promote Hamas.
Nothing I have ever said even pretends I support Hamas. What Bibi and his thugs have said is they’ll kill as many Palestinians as they can until the vermin is driven into the desert and they can take over and have it all. I guess you don’t know as much about warfare as you think you do. Maybe you should do more than watch war movies. Guerrilla forces outlasted us in Vietnam, for instance, and we had an enormous firepower advantage. As I recall our enemy in Vietnam had tunnels. Essentially guerrilla forces withstood our enormous firepower advantage in Iraq and Afghanistan. The buggers are harder to root out than you want to believe. And now the military minds of Israel are saying they can’t eliminate Hamas, but you cheer the mindless slaughter anyway.

Nothing I have ever said even pretends I support Hamas. What Bibi and his thugs have said is they’ll kill as many Palestinians as they can until the vermin is driven into the desert and they can take over and have it all. I guess you don’t know as much about warfare as you think you do. Maybe you should do more than watch war movies. Guerrilla forces outlasted us in Vietnam, for instance, and we had an enormous firepower advantage. As I recall our enemy in Vietnam had tunnels. Essentially guerrilla forces withstood our enormous firepower advantage in Iraq and Afghanistan. The buggers are harder to root out than you want to believe. And now the military minds of Israel are saying they can’t eliminate Hamas, but you cheer the mindless slaughter anyway.
Why do guerilla forces outlast us? We don't have the will to do what is necessary to wipe out the enemy. Until we do, we will continue to see these type of wars and hundreds of millions more lives lost in the future.

Why do guerilla forces outlast us? We don't have the will to do what is necessary to wipe out the enemy. Until we do, we will continue to see these type of wars and hundreds of millions more lives lost in the future.
SMH

That's one of my issues with our government deploying troops into these hell holes. If they are not going to let the military win the war in the quickest and safest way for our troops, might as well leave them at home. And before you come back with your typical pacifist rhetoric, I'm not talking about using nuclear weapons or committing genocide.

Exactly. We've adopted the half-measure war plan since after WWII and honestly haven't won shit. I'm concerned that Israel is unfortunately taking this course, as well. They used to do what it took to win.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
This is every bit as stupid of a take as anything Hamas Dan has posted. Wow! I didn't think it was possible!!

If you're credibility wasn't shot before this post, it is certainly in ashes now.
Most of the world agrees me if some ignorant Americans don't it is alright you will when fox media starts telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
That's one of my issues with our government deploying troops into these hell holes. If they are not going to let the military win the war in the quickest and safest way for our troops, might as well leave them at home. And before you come back with your typical pacifist rhetoric, I'm not talking about using nuclear weapons or committing genocide.
American army is very effective against ill equipped weak armies that is why they choose their opponents carefully. Couldn't even defeat the talibans.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Israel wasn't bombing Gaza on October 6. And it isn't Israel that is using civilians as body armor to create maximum casualties. Everyone claiming genocide is occurring should be ferociously demanding that Hamas surrender, but for some strange reason, that's not the case.

I don't see that what Hamas did/is doing as "the same thing" that Israel is doing.
Just look at last three years and see how many Palestinians were killed without provocation. Include Israeli civilians who killed Palestinians also.

Give us the report. How many Palestinians were killed without provocation? And then give us that same total for Israelis killed without provocation.

Do you honestly think those numbers are similar in any way, shape or form? Cmon man lol

Cue the PrOoF garbage in 3…2…1…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Invitation is open to you too, toon. Give us the numbers.
2pj6sz.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT