ADVERTISEMENT

“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pretty compelling story about the vaccine. This Dr.'s account of what's going on in Alabama with vaccinated vs. unvaccinated patients is worth a read.

Dr. Brytney Cobia said Monday that all but one of her COVID patients in Alabama did not receive the vaccine. The vaccinated patient, she said, just needed a little oxygen and is expected to fully recover. Some of the others are dying.

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Three COVID-19 vaccines have been widely available in Alabama for months now, yet the state is last in the nation in vaccination rate, with only 33.7 percent of the population fully vaccinated. COVID-19 case numbers and hospitalizations are surging yet again due to the more contagious Delta variant of the virus and Alabama’s low vaccination rate.

For the first year and a half of the pandemic, Cobia and hundreds of other Alabama physicians caring for critically ill COVID-19 patients worked themselves to the bone trying to save as many as possible.

“Back in 2020 and early 2021, when the vaccine wasn’t available, it was just tragedy after tragedy after tragedy,” Cobia told AL.com this week. “You know, so many people that did all the right things, and yet still came in, and were critically ill and died.”

In the United States, COVID is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated, according to the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Alabama, state officials report 94% of COVID hospital patients and 96% of Alabamians who have died of COVID since April were not fully vaccinated.

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

More than 11,400 Alabamians have died of COVID so far, but midway through 2021, caring for COVID patients is a different story than it was in the beginning. Cobia said it’s different mentally and emotionally to care for someone who could have prevented their disease but chose not to.

“You kind of go into it thinking, ‘Okay, I’m not going to feel bad for this person, because they make their own choice,’” Cobia said. “But then you actually see them, you see them face to face, and it really changes your whole perspective, because they’re still just a person that thinks that they made the best decision that they could with the information that they have, and all the misinformation that’s out there.

“And now all you really see is their fear and their regret. And even though I may walk into the room thinking, ‘Okay, this is your fault, you did this to yourself,’ when I leave the room, I just see a person that’s really suffering, and that is so regretful for the choice that they made.”

Cobia said that the strain wears on healthcare workers after the trauma of 2020 and 2021.

“It’s really hard because all of us physicians and other medical staff, we’ve been doing this for a long time and all of us are very, at this point, tired and emotionally drained and cynical,” she said.

Cobia said the current wave of Delta patients reminds her of the time in October and November of 2020, just before Alabama’s peak of coronavirus cases and deaths.

“What we saw in December 2020, and January 2021, that was the absolute peak, the height of the pandemic, where I was signing 10 death certificates a day,” she said. “Now, it’s certainly not like that, but it’s very reminiscent of probably October, November of 2020, where we know there’s a lot of big things coming up.”

Cobia worries that the upcoming school year will lead to a similar surge.

“All these kids are about to go back to school. No mask mandates are in place at all, 70% of Alabama is unvaccinated. Of course, no kids are vaccinated for the most part because they can’t be,” Cobia said. “So it feels like impending doom, basically.”

Cobia also had a personal experience with the virus, contracting it in July while 27 weeks pregnant with her second child. Her symptoms were mild and the child, Carter, was delivered early out of caution but suffered no serious complications.

Her husband, Miles, is also a physician, and the couple says they were both extremely cautious about wearing protective equipment but one of them still caught the virus and gave it to the other, as well as other family members.

“We still went to work but we masked 100% of the time,” Cobia said. “We didn’t go anywhere or do anything, we ordered through Shipt for all of our groceries, we did nothing at the time.”

Cobia said she delivered in September without incident and got the vaccine herself in December when it was made available to healthcare workers.

“I did not hesitate to get it,” she said. “There was a lot unknown at that time, because I was still breastfeeding about whether that was safe or not. I talked to as many other physician colleagues as I could and spoke with my OB as far as data that she had available and decided to continue breastfeeding after vaccination.”

For people who are hesitant to receive the vaccine, Cobia recommends speaking to their primary care physician about their concerns, just as she did.

“I try to be very non-judgmental when I’m getting a new COVID patient that’s unvaccinated, but I really just started asking them, ‘Why haven’t you gotten the vaccine?’ And I’ll just ask it point blank, in the least judgmental way possible,” she said. “And most of them, they’re very honest, they give me answers. ‘I talked to this person, I saw this thing on Facebook, I got this email, I saw this on the news,’ you know, these are all the reasons that I didn’t get vaccinated.

“And the one question that I always ask them is, did you make an appointment with your primary care doctor and ask them for their opinion on whether or not you should receive the vaccine? And so far, nobody has answered yes to that question.”
ttps://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its-too-late-alabama-doctor-on-treating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html

Pretty compelling story about the vaccine. This Dr.'s account of what's going on in Alabama with vaccinated vs. unvaccinated patients is worth a read.

Dr. Brytney Cobia said Monday that all but one of her COVID patients in Alabama did not receive the vaccine. The vaccinated patient, she said, just needed a little oxygen and is expected to fully recover. Some of the others are dying.

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Three COVID-19 vaccines have been widely available in Alabama for months now, yet the state is last in the nation in vaccination rate, with only 33.7 percent of the population fully vaccinated. COVID-19 case numbers and hospitalizations are surging yet again due to the more contagious Delta variant of the virus and Alabama’s low vaccination rate.

For the first year and a half of the pandemic, Cobia and hundreds of other Alabama physicians caring for critically ill COVID-19 patients worked themselves to the bone trying to save as many as possible.

“Back in 2020 and early 2021, when the vaccine wasn’t available, it was just tragedy after tragedy after tragedy,” Cobia told AL.com this week. “You know, so many people that did all the right things, and yet still came in, and were critically ill and died.”

In the United States, COVID is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated, according to the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Alabama, state officials report 94% of COVID hospital patients and 96% of Alabamians who have died of COVID since April were not fully vaccinated.

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

More than 11,400 Alabamians have died of COVID so far, but midway through 2021, caring for COVID patients is a different story than it was in the beginning. Cobia said it’s different mentally and emotionally to care for someone who could have prevented their disease but chose not to.

“You kind of go into it thinking, ‘Okay, I’m not going to feel bad for this person, because they make their own choice,’” Cobia said. “But then you actually see them, you see them face to face, and it really changes your whole perspective, because they’re still just a person that thinks that they made the best decision that they could with the information that they have, and all the misinformation that’s out there.

“And now all you really see is their fear and their regret. And even though I may walk into the room thinking, ‘Okay, this is your fault, you did this to yourself,’ when I leave the room, I just see a person that’s really suffering, and that is so regretful for the choice that they made.”

Cobia said that the strain wears on healthcare workers after the trauma of 2020 and 2021.

“It’s really hard because all of us physicians and other medical staff, we’ve been doing this for a long time and all of us are very, at this point, tired and emotionally drained and cynical,” she said.

Cobia said the current wave of Delta patients reminds her of the time in October and November of 2020, just before Alabama’s peak of coronavirus cases and deaths.

“What we saw in December 2020, and January 2021, that was the absolute peak, the height of the pandemic, where I was signing 10 death certificates a day,” she said. “Now, it’s certainly not like that, but it’s very reminiscent of probably October, November of 2020, where we know there’s a lot of big things coming up.”

Cobia worries that the upcoming school year will lead to a similar surge.

“All these kids are about to go back to school. No mask mandates are in place at all, 70% of Alabama is unvaccinated. Of course, no kids are vaccinated for the most part because they can’t be,” Cobia said. “So it feels like impending doom, basically.”

Cobia also had a personal experience with the virus, contracting it in July while 27 weeks pregnant with her second child. Her symptoms were mild and the child, Carter, was delivered early out of caution but suffered no serious complications.

Her husband, Miles, is also a physician, and the couple says they were both extremely cautious about wearing protective equipment but one of them still caught the virus and gave it to the other, as well as other family members.

“We still went to work but we masked 100% of the time,” Cobia said. “We didn’t go anywhere or do anything, we ordered through Shipt for all of our groceries, we did nothing at the time.”

Cobia said she delivered in September without incident and got the vaccine herself in December when it was made available to healthcare workers.

“I did not hesitate to get it,” she said. “There was a lot unknown at that time, because I was still breastfeeding about whether that was safe or not. I talked to as many other physician colleagues as I could and spoke with my OB as far as data that she had available and decided to continue breastfeeding after vaccination.”

For people who are hesitant to receive the vaccine, Cobia recommends speaking to their primary care physician about their concerns, just as she did.

“I try to be very non-judgmental when I’m getting a new COVID patient that’s unvaccinated, but I really just started asking them, ‘Why haven’t you gotten the vaccine?’ And I’ll just ask it point blank, in the least judgmental way possible,” she said. “And most of them, they’re very honest, they give me answers. ‘I talked to this person, I saw this thing on Facebook, I got this email, I saw this on the news,’ you know, these are all the reasons that I didn’t get vaccinated.

“And the one question that I always ask them is, did you make an appointment with your primary care doctor and ask them for their opinion on whether or not you should receive the vaccine? And so far, nobody has answered yes to that question.”
ttps://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its-too-late-alabama-doctor-on-treating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html
The article way surpasses my attention span, so I read only a little of it. So maybe the article answers my questions. Since you read it all maybe you can tell me. Does the Doctor say most of the patients in this predicament are poor black folk who are too stupid to know where to get the vaccine, or don’t have the resources to get there? You know, like they’re too stupid to know how to get an ID. Or are they ignorant white racist hillbillies who have refused to get the vaccine as a misguided act of defiance against a government that has nefarious intentions?

The article way surpasses my attention span, so I read only a little of it. So maybe the article answers my questions. Since you read it all maybe you can tell me. Does the Doctor say most of the patients in this predicament are poor black folk who are too stupid to know where to get the vaccine, or don’t have the resources to get there? You know, like they’re too stupid to know how to get an ID. Or are they ignorant white racist hillbillies who have refused to get the vaccine as a misguided act of defiance against a government that has nefarious intentions?
I think you're the only one that interjected race.

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣

We literal Lee did this exact same song and dance with “Covid Parties” that didn’t happen.

We’ve now reached the point of recycling narratives over during the same damn crisis. JFC

Last edited:
🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣

We literal Lee did this exact same song and dance with “Covid Parties” that didn’t happen.

We’ve now reached the point of recycling narratives over during the same damn crisis. JFC

I’m gonna take a stab a Sys’s response.

Its funny we're still talking about Covid. More people died in the US from inner city gun violence than Covid last week. #facts

Remember, there is a reason that the media isn't talking numbers but rather percentages, because if they started talking the actual numbers, then everyone would laugh them out of the building.

I think you're the only one that interjected race.

For a party that interjects race into EVERYTHING, I find this response comical. That said, per your story, she is a nurse in Birmingham, AL. Per Google, that community is basically 70% African American. So while PD's message wasn't polite, it also wasn't off-base.

So @Syskatine (or other liberal water-bearers): Why is an African American community that is predominantly Democrat (voted 56% Dem in 2020) not getting the vaccine? It certainly isn't due to a "love of Trump", as seen by his nearly 13 point defeat in that county.

For a party that interjects race into EVERYTHING, I find this response comical. That said, per your story, she is a nurse in Birmingham, AL. Per Google, that community is basically 70% African American. So while PD's message wasn't polite, it also wasn't off-base.

So @Syskatine (or other liberal water-bearers): Why is an African American community that is predominantly Democrat (voted 56% Dem in 2020) not getting the vaccine? It certainly isn't due to a "love of Trump", as seen by his nearly 13 point defeat in that county.

Who is really to blame for “vaccine hesitancy”?​

For a successful rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine, the federal government will need to reckon with “vaccine hesitancy,” which the WHO named as one of the top ten threats to global health in 2019 and which is a major concern discussed at length in the August Interim Framework on COVID-19 vaccination strategies.

According to recent polls, such hesitancy is, understandably, most prevalent among African Americans, the group that has most commonly been used as human guinea pigs by the US government and associated scientific and medical institutions. For instance, there are the infamous Tuskegee University experiments, devised by the US Public Health Service (now a division of HHS) and the CDC. The unwitting participants in the study, all of whom who were African American, were told that they were receiving free health-care services from the federal government, while actually they were being intentionally untreated for syphilis so government scientists could study the devastating progression of the disease. Deception was critical to the experiment, as the participants did not know they were part of an experiment at all and were also kept unaware of their true diagnosis. While Tuskegee may be the most well-known example of racist medical experimentation in the US, it’s far from the only one.

For example, during Manhattan Project, the undertaking that produced the atom bomb, the US government contracted dozens of physicians to inject unknowing hospital patients with up to 4.7 micrograms of radioactive plutonium, forty-one times normal lifetime exposure. The goal of this experiment was to pinpoint the dosage at which radioactive elements such as plutonium would cause illnesses like leukemia, and to measure the amount of radioactivity that lingers in the blood, tissues, bones, and urine. Between 1944 and 1994 the Atomic Energy Commission supported thousands of experimental projects sanctioning such radiation on human subjects, most of whom were African Americans.

From 1954 to 1962, the Sloan-Kettering Institute, which receives hundreds of millions of dollars ofNIH funds annually, injected over four hundred African American inmates atOhio State Prison with live cancer cells to observe how the body might destroy them. The primary sponsor for this research was the National Institutes of Health, which also partially sponsored the Tuskegee experiments.

From 1987 through 1991, US researchers administered as much as five hundred times the approved dosage of the Edmonton-Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine to African American and Latino babies in low-income Los Angeles neighborhoods as part of a vaccine experiment. Consent forms did not inform parents of the increased dosage or of the fact that the vaccine was experimental. Parents were also not informed that the vaccine had already been given to two thousand children in Haiti, Senegal, and Guinea-Bissau with disastrous results. For example, in Senegal, children who received the jab died at a rate80 percent higher than children who did not receive it. The CDC would later characterize the US trials as “clearly a mistake.”

Between 1992 and 1997, Columbia University’s Lowenstein Center for the Study and Prevention of Childhood Disruptive Behavior Disorders conducted studies that sought to establish a link between genetics and violence, focusing on minority children in New York City. These experiments targeted 126 boys between the ages of six and ten, 100 percent of whom were either African American, Latino, or biracial. In exchange for $100 and a $25 Toys “R” Us gift card, the children, selected because their older brothers had come into contact with the juvenile probation system, were taken from their homes, denied food and water, and given a drug called fenfluramine. Prior to these experiments, fenfluramine had never been administered to people under the age of twelve, and it was already known that the drug was associated with heart-valve damage, brain damage, and death.

Such historical facts raise obvious questions about the reasons for “vaccine hesitancy” and how they are currently being approached by the US government and related institutions. While it would make the most sense to combat this problem by holding to account the people responsible for past abuses, such as those described above, the opposite has been the case. Instead, the CHS and other institutions, particularly regarding the coming COVID-19 vaccination campaign, have proposed several other means of combatting “vaccine hesitancy,” ranging from deception to information warfare to economic coercion.

For a successful rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine, the federal government will need to reckon with “vaccine hesitancy,” which the WHO named as one of the top ten threats to global health in 2019 and which is a major concern discussed at length in the August Interim Framework on COVID-19 vaccination strategies.

According to recent polls, such hesitancy is, understandably, most prevalent among African Americans, the group that has most commonly been used as human guinea pigs by the US government and associated scientific and medical institutions. For instance, there are the infamous Tuskegee University experiments, devised by the US Public Health Service (now a division of HHS) and the CDC. The unwitting participants in the study, all of whom who were African American, were told that they were receiving free health-care services from the federal government, while actually they were being intentionally untreated for syphilis so government scientists could study the devastating progression of the disease. Deception was critical to the experiment, as the participants did not know they were part of an experiment at all and were also kept unaware of their true diagnosis. While Tuskegee may be the most well-known example of racist medical experimentation in the US, it’s far from the only one.

For example, during Manhattan Project, the undertaking that produced the atom bomb, the US government contracted dozens of physicians to inject unknowing hospital patients with up to 4.7 micrograms of radioactive plutonium, forty-one times normal lifetime exposure. The goal of this experiment was to pinpoint the dosage at which radioactive elements such as plutonium would cause illnesses like leukemia, and to measure the amount of radioactivity that lingers in the blood, tissues, bones, and urine. Between 1944 and 1994 the Atomic Energy Commission supported thousands of experimental projects sanctioning such radiation on human subjects, most of whom were African Americans.

From 1954 to 1962, the Sloan-Kettering Institute, which receives hundreds of millions of dollars ofNIH funds annually, injected over four hundred African American inmates atOhio State Prison with live cancer cells to observe how the body might destroy them. The primary sponsor for this research was the National Institutes of Health, which also partially sponsored the Tuskegee experiments.

From 1987 through 1991, US researchers administered as much as five hundred times the approved dosage of the Edmonton-Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine to African American and Latino babies in low-income Los Angeles neighborhoods as part of a vaccine experiment. Consent forms did not inform parents of the increased dosage or of the fact that the vaccine was experimental. Parents were also not informed that the vaccine had already been given to two thousand children in Haiti, Senegal, and Guinea-Bissau with disastrous results. For example, in Senegal, children who received the jab died at a rate80 percent higher than children who did not receive it. The CDC would later characterize the US trials as “clearly a mistake.”

Between 1992 and 1997, Columbia University’s Lowenstein Center for the Study and Prevention of Childhood Disruptive Behavior Disorders conducted studies that sought to establish a link between genetics and violence, focusing on minority children in New York City. These experiments targeted 126 boys between the ages of six and ten, 100 percent of whom were either African American, Latino, or biracial. In exchange for $100 and a $25 Toys “R” Us gift card, the children, selected because their older brothers had come into contact with the juvenile probation system, were taken from their homes, denied food and water, and given a drug called fenfluramine. Prior to these experiments, fenfluramine had never been administered to people under the age of twelve, and it was already known that the drug was associated with heart-valve damage, brain damage, and death.

Such historical facts raise obvious questions about the reasons for “vaccine hesitancy” and how they are currently being approached by the US government and related institutions. While it would make the most sense to combat this problem by holding to account the people responsible for past abuses, such as those described above, the opposite has been the case. Instead, the CHS and other institutions, particularly regarding the coming COVID-19 vaccination campaign, have proposed several other means of combatting “vaccine hesitancy,” ranging from deception to information warfare to economic coercion.

I can’t ‘like’ that due to just how disgusting it is.

Reactions: davidallen

google the Tuskegee experiment.

You've gotta be some kind of maroon to believe an evil act pulled by the government over 70 years ago should reflect on the trust placed on this particular vaccine. Blame Whitey!

I can just see it now in the vaccine line -- Sally Shotgiver radios the vaccine team that a black person is in line for their shot, and that "we need more of them syphilis vials".

Reactions: Bitter Creek
You've gotta be some kind of maroon to believe an evil act pulled by the government over 70 years ago should reflect on the trust placed on this particular vaccine. Blame Whitey!

I can just see it now in the vaccine line -- Sally Shotgiver radios the vaccine team that a black person is in line for their shot, and that "we need more of them syphilis vials".
And yet we have people who are distrustful and never had their race targeted with syphilis vials.

And yet we have people who are distrustful and never had their race targeted with syphilis vials.

People wonder why we don’t trust the government, how anyone who has opened a history book can question that is beyond me.

Is it your opinion that these blacks didn’t get the vaccine because they were traumatized by their memories of what happened in the Tuskegee experiment, or because they were too stupid to know where to go or how to get there just like they’re too stupid to know where to go or how to get to the DMV to obtain an ID? I’m trying to figure out the appropriate parameters here.

I know what the Tuskegee experiment was. So are you saying you reject the current media thesis as well as the original story that initiated this thread that Vaccine Hesitancy is a byproduct of "Trumpism" and that this nurse is inundated with non-vaccinated persons due to historical malfeasance performed by the same government and health organizations that are promoting today's vaccine? I don't want to misrepresent your position but it feels radically different than what the media or other libs on this board seem to be spouting.

Is it your opinion that these blacks didn’t get the vaccine because they were traumatized by their memories of what happened in the Tuskegee experiment, or because they were too stupid to know where to go or how to get there just like they’re too stupid to know where to go or how to get to the DMV to obtain an ID? I’m trying to figure out the appropriate parameters here.

@07pilt throw out a number here. How many black Americans know about the Tuskegee experiment?

Huh?

I know what the Tuskegee experiment was. So are you saying you reject the current media thesis as well as the original story that initiated this thread that Vaccine Hesitancy is a byproduct of "Trumpism" and that this nurse is inundated with non-vaccinated persons due to historical malfeasance performed by the same government and health organizations that are promoting today's vaccine? I don't want to misrepresent your position but it feels radically different than what the media or other libs on this board seem to be spouting.
Different people have different reasons. OSUintx is probably more because of trumpism than Tuskegee experiments, but that's just a guess.

You're asking me "huh?" Earlier in this thread someone established the community is 70% black, so it is logical to assume most of the hospitalizations are blacks. There have been two postulations for why they didn't get vaccinated. First, the assumption that blacks were too stupid to know where to go to get the vaccine, or they were incapable of finding how to get to a vaccination site, similar to the left-wing assumption that blacks are too stupid to know where to go, or how to get to the DMV to get an ID voting card. The second postulation has been provided by you: the blacks are so traumatized by what happened with the Tuskegee experiment they are terrified to trust the vaccine. So they went unvaccinated and now they're being hospitalized. I'm asking you what is your opinion. Which postulation seems most reasonable to you? It's straight forward, no need for a "huh."

Not a chance it’s even half of that.
200.gif

You're asking me "huh?" Earlier in this thread someone established the community is 70% black, so it is logical to assume most of the hospitalizations are blacks. There have been two postulations for why they didn't get vaccinated. First, the assumption that blacks were too stupid to know where to go to get the vaccine, or they were incapable of finding how to get to a vaccination site, similar to the left-wing assumption that blacks are too stupid to know where to go, or how to get to the DMV to get an ID voting card. The second postulation has been provided by you: the blacks are so traumatized by what happened with the Tuskegee experiment they are terrified to trust the vaccine. So they went unvaccinated and now they're being hospitalized. I'm asking you what is your opinion. Which postulation seems most reasonable to you? It's straight forward, no need for a "huh."
Trying to find anyone besides you saying that blacks are too stupid to know where to get the vaccine.

Trying to find anyone besides you saying that blacks are too stupid to know where to get the vaccine.
Well, if they’re too stupid to know where their local DMV is, or lack resources to get there, as America’s leftists insist, it is not out of the question to think they failed to get vaccinated for the same reason.

I’m curious to see your next obfuscation, the game you play so well. Or, you could just answer the question. Is it because they’re too stupid, or because the Tuskegee experiment is fresh in their minds? I don’t think there’s a wrong answer, both possibilities have come from your side of the aisle. So you needn’t fear that you’ll break ranks with your team.

Anyone else member that time the media went nuts over a nurse saying some stuff about people with Covid saying stuff about Covid?

Until it turned out they probably didn’t say that stuff?

Well, if they’re too stupid to know where their local DMV is, or lack resources to get there, as America’s leftists insist, it is not out of the question to think they failed to get vaccinated for the same reason.
Trying to find anyone insisting that, besides some rando college kids.
I’m curious to see your next obfuscation, the game you play so well. Or, you could just answer the question. Is it because they’re too stupid, or because the Tuskegee experiment is fresh in their minds? I don’t think there’s a wrong answer, both possibilities have come from your side of the aisle. So you needn’t fear that you’ll break ranks with your team.
Dan again, you are the only one bringing up the possibility of stupidity.

Different people have different reasons. OSUintx is probably more because of trumpism than Tuskegee experiments, but that's just a guess.
Maybe, but the media didn't go to some trump central location to find the overwhelmed hospital system. They went to a predominately black, democrat leaning city to find the problem. Why do you think that is? And how do we salve it? I'm confident a psa from trump isn't swaying the African American community to suddenly get their jabs.

Trying to find anyone insisting that, besides some rando college kids.

Dan again, you are the only one bringing up the possibility of stupidity.
So you think they didn’t get vaccinated because they can't get the haunting memory of Tuskegee out of their minds?

Oh, and those were random LEFTIST college kids, and some of them were adults, not kids. Are we to assume you trivialize what random leftist college kids think when they’re just regurgitating what they’ve been told by their adult professors?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Maybe, but the media didn't go to some trump central location to find the overwhelmed hospital system. They went to a predominately black, democrat leaning city to find the problem. Why do you think that is? And how do we salve it? I'm confident a psa from trump isn't swaying the African American community to suddenly get their jabs.
Tough public health problem. I would probably consult people in the community to see what they think.

So you think they didn’t get vaccinated because they can't get the haunting memory of Tuskegee out of their minds?

Oh, and those were random LEFTIST college kids, and some of them were adults, not kids. Are we to assume you trivialize what random leftist college kids think when they’re just regurgitating what they’ve been told by their adult professors?
Yes because of a lack of trust.

Maybe you could get someone in an official capacity other than person on campus to say black people are too stupid to go to the DMV

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT