ADVERTISEMENT

Asking A Question For Which Finding An Answer Is Just Too Hard For Some People

That’s what I’m saying. Your detailed knowledge of war making is an invaluable resource for the rest of us. After all you live in the real world.
I saw where you previously dismissed the opinions of an actual urban warfare expert regarding the conditions in Gaza. It appears you've appointed yourself the expert in all things warfare.

I saw where you previously dismissed the opinions of an actual urban warfare expert regarding the conditions in Gaza. It appears you've appointed yourself the expert in all things warfare.
Your appearances are deceiving. It’s Bearcat that appears to know what happens in war. He lives in the real world.

Your appearances are deceiving. It’s Bearcat that appears to know what happens in war. He lives in the real world.
I agree that Bearcat has a real world view of the conflict. Actions can have consequences. That's not a new concept.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I agree that Bearcat has a real world view of the conflict. Actions can have consequences. That's not a new concept.
What drives me batty is the attitude. No matter what atrocity, how many war crimes, genocidal actions, starving innocent people, denying them water or aid of any kind and shooting them when they finally have access to it, Bearcat and his ilk develop a smug little frown, slightly tilt their heads, shrug their shoulders, palms upright and say with a knowing tired smirk, "what are you gonna do, it's war and war has consequences." But Palestinians do the same thing and the outrage is off the charts. How dare they? If it's war then what Hamas does is the same consequence that what Israel does. IMO we should demonize both parties for the consequences they deal onto innocent people. But I seem to be the only one that feels that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
War going on against civilians I don't see any military on the Palestinians side. Palestine is a colony of Israel this is called a genocide.
It is your position the Palestinians do not have a military? If that is the case, it must be Palestinian civilians launching missiles targeting Israeli citizens and must have been Palestinian civilians who attacked on October 7th. Looks to me like you are making the case against yourself.

War going on against civilians I don't see any military on the Palestinians side. Palestine is a colony of Israel this is called a genocide.
This is every bit as stupid of a take as anything Hamas Dan has posted. Wow! I didn't think it was possible!!

If you're credibility wasn't shot before this post, it is certainly in ashes now.

What drives me batty is the attitude. No matter what atrocity, how many war crimes, genocidal actions, starving innocent people, denying them water or aid of any kind and shooting them when they finally have access to it, Bearcat and his ilk develop a smug little frown, slightly tilt their heads, shrug their shoulders, palms upright and say with a knowing tired smirk, "what are you gonna do, it's war and war has consequences." But Palestinians do the same thing and the outrage is off the charts. How dare they? If it's war then what Hamas does is the same consequence that what Israel does. IMO we should demonize both parties for the consequences they deal onto innocent people. But I seem to be the only one that feels that way.
Israel wasn't bombing Gaza on October 6. And it isn't Israel that is using civilians as body armor to create maximum casualties. Everyone claiming genocide is occurring should be ferociously demanding that Hamas surrender, but for some strange reason, that's not the case.

I don't see that what Hamas did/is doing as "the same thing" that Israel is doing.

Where is the proof of these so-called “atrocities”? And no, links to articles discussing the alleged “atrocities” is not proof. It’s merely intellectual laziness on your part.

But keep looking, I’m sure the answer can be found somewhere. I bet it’s Hamas’ fault! They’re the only ones who don’t care what happens to the Palestinian people.

dinner restaurant GIF by South Park

Wow. Those are some WELL armed civilians.

Gosh. I keep hearing no civilian needs “high capacity” firearms. I guess rockets, cruise missiles, and drones are low capacity?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
But keep looking, I’m sure the answer can be found somewhere. I bet it’s Hamas’ fault! They’re the only ones who don’t care what happens to the Palestinian people.

Going on a limb here… guessing you’ve chosen to ignore every report from Gaza that Hamas has raided much of this aid even shooting its own people for trying to “steal it?”

Israel wasn't bombing Gaza on October 6. And it isn't Israel that is using civilians as body armor to create maximum casualties. Everyone claiming genocide is occurring should be ferociously demanding that Hamas surrender, but for some strange reason, that's not the case.

I don't see that what Hamas did/is doing as "the same thing" that Israel is doing.
No, and 99.99% of people from Gaza were not bombing Israel or using others as body armor, and yet for some reason you think it’s morally acceptable to murder them. I know you don’t see what Israel is doing to innocent Gazans is the same thing as what Hamas did to innocent Israelis. But it astonishes me that you don’t. What everyone recognizing Israeli genocide for what it is is claiming is it should stop immediately and would stop immediately if Sleepy Joe would grow a pair and tell Bibi no more toys.

Going on a limb here… guessing you’ve chosen to ignore every report from Gaza that Hamas has raided much of this aid even shooting its own people for trying to “steal it?”
I only ignore it because I do not defend Hamas and never have. I have no problem with Israel hunting down the Hamas killers of Oct 7 and putting them in front of a firing squad. I do have a problem with Israel thinking Oct 7 gives it permission to do to every Gazan what it is doing.

No, and 99.99% of people from Gaza were not bombing Israel or using others as body armor, and yet for some reason you think it’s morally acceptable to murder them.
Uh, Dan, the people you're referring to are being used as body armor so of course they can't use others as body armor. Mobility gets restricted under too much human body armor.

I don't think it's morally acceptable to murder civilians in Gaza. It's an unfortunate reality of the battlefield. I expect Israel to take every action they can to minimize civilian casualties despite the fact that Hamas does everything they can to cause them. You're being intentionally blind if you think Israel hasn't made deliberate attempts to minimize civilian casualties. I do not think they are perfect but it's not realistic of me to expect them to be under the conditions they face.
But it astonishes me that you don’t.
Hamas intentionally targeted civilians when they invaded Israel. They streamed video of it. Lots of video of it. Have you watched any? I don't think that Israel is purposely targeting civilians like Hamas did.

There are an alarming number of civilian casualties in Gaza without a doubt. It's not Israel that embedded Hamas military infrastructure within all things civilian though. There's video of the combat from both sides all over the internet. If you think Israel is randomly targeting things, I suggest you watch some of the readily available video.
What everyone recognizing Israeli genocide for what it is is claiming is it should stop immediately and would stop immediately if Sleepy Joe would grow a pair and tell Bibi no more toys.
How about people grow a pair and demand the immediate surrender of the jihadists?

You frequently post about the things members of the Israeli government Zionists say about their goals. You say nothing about the fact that Hamas has a literal charter where they spell out their genocidal ambitions and have publicly said they will repeat October 7 until the Jews are all dead. How exactly is anyone in Israel supposed to negotiate with that? I wouldn't be able to.

Hamas isn't going to stop even if Israel stops all combat activity and immediately withdraws from Gaza. To me, that's the biggest issue behind any attempt by Israel to negotiate for peace. Hamas won't allow peace. And no, Israel isn't innocent, but again, they weren't bombing Gaza on October 6th.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I only ignore it because I do not defend Hamas and never have. I have no problem with Israel hunting down the Hamas killers of Oct 7 and putting them in front of a firing squad. I do have a problem with Israel thinking Oct 7 gives it permission to do to every Gazan what it is doing.
You have no problem with Hamas hiding behind the Palestinians or the Palestinians hiding them.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You have no problem with Hamas hiding behind the Palestinians or the Palestinians hiding them.
I have a huge problem with Hamas “hiding behind” innocent Palestinians. But I have a “huger” problem with the IDF shooting innocent Palestinians and pretending they are justified in doing it and blaming Hamas. IMO both Hamas and the IDF are cowards and murderers.

I have a huge problem with Hamas “hiding behind” innocent Palestinians. But I have a “huger” problem with the IDF shooting innocent Palestinians and pretending they are justified in doing it and blaming Hamas. IMO both Hamas and the IDF are cowards and murderers.
"huger"? Must be one of those highfalutin words. :)

The problem I have with your implication the IDF is shooting innocent Palestinians is the fact the IDF has little way of knowing who is innocent and who is the enemy, when the enemy is embedded in the civilian population. When the IDF is taking fire from a building and they return fire, how are they supposed to know innocents are inside the building? Do you expect the IDF to assume there are innocents in the building and not suppress the threat? As seen in Iraq and Afghanistan, women and children can be suicide bombers and pose direct threats to troops. Are these women and children innocent?

"huger"? Must be one of those highfalutin words. :)

The problem I have with your implication the IDF is shooting innocent Palestinians is the fact the IDF has little way of knowing who is innocent and who is the enemy, when the enemy is embedded in the civilian population. When the IDF is taking fire from a building and they return fire, how are they supposed to know innocents are inside the building? Do you expect the IDF to assume there are innocents in the building and not suppress the threat? As seen in Iraq and Afghanistan, women and children can be suicide bombers and pose direct threats to troops. Are these women and children innocent?
Exactly. They don’t know who to kill so they just kill them because they can. Besides, the IDF is the most moral killing machine in human history. They never start a fire fight, they only return fire when fired upon. It’s the whole victim mentality. The IDF, like the government it kills for, is always the victim, never being aggressive, always operating in defensive mode the way a victim should be.

Exactly. They don’t know who to kill so they just kill them because they can. Besides, the IDF is the most moral killing machine in human history. They never start a fire fight, they only return fire when fired upon. It’s the whole victim mentality. The IDF, like the government it kills for, is always the victim, never being aggressive, always operating in defensive mode the way a victim should be.
If that were true there would already be hundreds of thousands of Palestinian deaths.

If that were true there would already be hundreds of thousands of Palestinian deaths.
Why do you think that? Besides Uncle Bibi has plans to starve and dehydrate hundreds of thousands to death and keep them from humanitarian and medical aid in addition to his upcoming attack on Rafah. So you’ll be happy to know it may be hundreds of thousands sooner than you think. But don’t worry. Every one of those murders will be Hamas’ fault.

Why do you think that? Besides Uncle Bibi has plans to starve and dehydrate hundreds of thousands to death and keep them from humanitarian and medical aid in addition to his upcoming attack on Rafah. So you’ll be happy to know it may be hundreds of thousands sooner than you think. But don’t worry. Every one of those murders will be Hamas’ fault.
If Israel wanted the Palestinians dead they would be dead.

All the more reason Hamas should surrender and people like you should call for them to surrender instead of doing everything possible to keep Hamas in power.

If Israel wanted the Palestinians dead they would be dead.

All the more reason Hamas should surrender and people like you should call for them to surrender instead of doing everything possible to keep Hamas in power.
Palestinians ARE dead! If Sleepy Joe would tell Uncle Bibi to quit killing, no more weapons until he does, this thing would be over in about an hour.

Palestinians ARE dead! If Sleepy Joe would tell Uncle Bibi to quit killing, no more weapons until he does, this thing would be over in about an hour.
If Hamas would surrender it would be over immediately. Still don't understand why you support keeping Hamas in power.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
If Hamas would surrender it would be over immediately. Still don't understand why you support keeping Hamas in power.
I don’t support keeping Hamas in power. But even Israel is now admitting it can’t destroy Hamas, which in the beginning it insisted that’s their goal. So if they can’t achieve their goal why are they continuing to murder innocent people? I don’t think eliminating Hamas was ever their goal. I think the goal has always been to take over Gaza. Their more honest far right people who have control of the state have said as much. So the question turns back on you: why do you support Sleepy Joe’s arming of a military that says it can’t do what it thought it could do?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT