ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention - Milwaukee, WI

I agree, watching the right-wingers epic meltdown when Trump loses in November is definitely going to be something else. The whining and the claims of cheating, etc. And can you imagine if it is a black Asian American woman who beats him? Goodness, most of the posters on this board will have an absolute fit.

I just hope and pray we don't see another attack on our Capitol by the neo-fascist cultists.
Might give sleepy a boost? Fool's only hope.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Dims like old worn out brains running this country. Or no brains at all like word salad laughing and cackling Kamala.

JD Vance would run circles around Biden and Kamala running this country.

Youth is actually a plus if combined with intelligence, problem solving skills, and wisdom. His life experiences have provided wisdom beyond his age, and a young man can work circles around an old man or women. I use to be able to work 60-80 hour weeks at 39.

Dims are jealous the Reps have a great young VP candidate.

Trump wins and they turn things around? 8 more years of MAGA. They are trying to destroy him now because they are scared of the future. All they have is personal attacks, as usual.

A failed record to run on is really bad for Dims, really good experience with failure.

Last edited:
I agree, watching the right-wingers epic meltdown when Trump loses in November is definitely going to be something else. The whining and the claims of cheating, etc. And can you imagine if it is a black Asian American woman who beats him? Goodness, most of the posters on this board will have an absolute fit.

I just hope and pray we don't see another attack on our Capitol by the neo-fascist cultists.
Black? You leftists know more than Kamala's father? I used to think I was part black. Joe straightened me out.

Missed it, did Hulk use the N word? Or drop a new sex tape of hom banging a dj'swife?

Really can't believe he is up there. Not looked at very fondly here in Tampa.

Trump speech a little boring at the end to me. Bring back the old DJT

Reactions: Adman513
Wow.

I don't want to hear any of you right-wingers ever complain again about President Biden rambling and looking drugged.

Horrible speech right now by Trump. Does Trump know where he is right now? You can tell when he goes off the teleprompter.

Rambling nonsense.

Wow.

I don't want to hear any of you right-wingers ever complain again about President Biden rambling and looking drugged.

Horrible speech right now by Trump. Does Trump know where he is right now? You can tell when he goes off the teleprompter.

Rambling nonsense.
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Wow.

Rambling nonsense.
Vagisil and midol. Surgical removal of that gerbil clawing up yer intestines.

Come on man. Be honest with yourself right now.

It's 11:25, and this guy is still rambling. This speech has no structure.

Guy is talking about eating in Nevada right now and looks and tells people "hello, see you soon." And is now rambling about a waitress he talked too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, this is bad man. Real bad.

Wow.

Rambling nonsense.
We get it.. you don’t like Trump or any policies. But when you try to compare the coherence of Trump and Biden.. you lose all credibility. Biden couldn’t give half the speech Trump is giving right now.

You can’t even have an honest argument. Is he rambling? Absolutely but this is the same type of speech he’s given for 9 years now. We get it.. you don’t like him and will vote for ANYONE on the democratic ticket vs him in November.

Come on man. Be honest with yourself right now.

It's 11:25, and this guy is still rambling. This speech has no structure.

Guy is talking about eating in Nevada right now and looks and tells people "hello, see you soon." And is now rambling about a waitress he talked too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, this is bad man. Real bad.

You need to worry about Brandon and that Cvnt Kamala.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT