ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention - Milwaukee, WI

We get it.. you don’t like Trump or any policies. But when you try to compare the coherence of Trump and Biden.. you lose all credibility. Biden couldn’t give half the speech Trump is giving right now.

You can’t even have an honest argument. Is he rambling? Absolutely but this is the same type of speech he’s given for 9 years now. We get it.. you don’t like him and will vote for ANYONE on the democratic ticket vs him in November.
I'm not the one having a problem accepting reality right now wake. Remember, I've called on Biden to step aside.

Time for you to accept some reality too.

What we are seeing right now from Trump is a disaster of a speech. Rambling, making no sense half the time, and looking/sounding like he is drugged.

Now he is talking about Silence of the Lambs. The "late great Hannibal Lector."
🤣🤣🤣🤣

11:36 and he rambles on. They need to send someone out there to rescue him.

Pelos@my_2cents
I'm not the one having a problem accepting reality right now wake. Remember, I've called on Biden to step aside.

What we are seeing right now from Trump is a disaster of a speech. Rambling, making no sense half the time, and looking/sounding like he is drugged.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

this Trump still beats Biden… by a lot

Oh, and he beats your favorite Kamala too :)

Nancy Pelosi Democrats GIF by GIPHY News

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need another bottle of sangria. To ease yer pain.

You seem to be enjoying yourself lol. Have a good evening :)
The longer this disaster continues tonight, the larger the smiles on all Democrats get.

I hope he rambles like this for another hour.

Be honest wake, what drugs do you think Trump is on right now?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

so Biden beats this guy? Kamala?

I guess we will see in November.
I've been telling you for a while now that both Biden or Harris beats Trump in November. Trump has the best chance against Biden though and that is why the Trump campaign doesn't want Biden to step aside.

This speech is definitely not helping Trump right now though. And even you know this. Just admit it. It's ok to.

11:52 now.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I've been telling you for a while now that both Biden or Harris beats Trump in November. Trump has the best chance against Biden though and that is why the Trump campaign doesn't want Biden to step aside.

This speech is definitely not helping Trump right now though. And even you know this. Just admit it. It's ok to.

11:52 now.
What planet are you on gomer?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
And America rejoices together, our long national nightmare of a speech just ended!

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watching you guys fall over yourselves right now is hilarious.
Again thou doth protest too much. Accusing us of that which you’ve been doing. Speech was a bit long. I can see how that might be a problem for you ADHD/Ritalin children. Quite solid nevertheless. Now sit back and try to figure out which candidate your party is going to choose for you.

Come on man. Be honest with yourself right now.

It's 11:25, and this guy is still rambling. This speech has no structure.

Guy is talking about eating in Nevada right now and looks and tells people "hello, see you soon." And is now rambling about a waitress he talked too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, this is bad man. Real bad.
Yer pronoun would explain a lot
?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT