ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention - Milwaukee, WI

We get it, punkass. You Ritalin babies are accustomed to 3 minute TED talks, but convention speeches are intended for the grownups, ie. not you.
That was a grown-up speech??
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously man, stop being such a kiss *** just for once.

"I get along with [Kim Jong Un]. He'd like to see me back too. I think he misses me." - Trump, tonight.

North Korea's authoritarian dictator misses Trump, wants Trump back, according to Trump.

Defend that now too. Go ahead!

🤣🙄

"I get along with [Kim Jong Un]. He'd like to see me back too. I think he misses me." - Trump, tonight.

A communist authoritarian leader misses Trump, wants Trump back, according to Trump.

🤣🙄
What would sleepy say? Keep you under yer covers?

What would sleepy say?
He wouldn't say that. And if he ever did you right-wingers would flip out and call him a communist lover!

Yet Trump says the North Korea dictator misses him and wants him back, and what do you do?

Crickets.

He wouldn't say that. And if he ever did you right-wingers would flip out and call him a communist lover!

Yet Trump says the North Korea dictator misses him and wants him back, and what do you do?

Crickets.
Just say it Nancy, sleepy's a weak dick!

Reactions: colcord
Didn’t watch one second of that speech, but getting a kick out of the resident dem making fun of a Donald Trump speech. Has he not watched trump speak before? Anytime trump starts talking I have to change channels. Can’t do it. It’s usually cringeworthy. Horrible speaker.

People like 2 Cents do not get it. Part of Trump’s popularity is he doesn’t speak like a politician and he doesn’t act like a politician. That’s part of his draw. People are tired of politician delivering polished meaningless speeches full of fancy words they do not mean.
I also understand why people like 2 cents are turned off with it. They prefer style over substance.

Even I thought Trump rambled last night but that’s always been who Trump is. He’s not going to change and act like someone he’s not.

North Korea's authoritarian dictator misses Trump, wants Trump back, according to Trump.

🤣🙄
Gives me a chuckle because that was specifically put in the speech to trigger pussies like you into knotted panties mode. And God forbid that the POTUS should have a rapport with other world leaders, both friend and foe.

"Part of Trump’s popularity is he doesn’t speak like a politician and he doesn’t act like a politician. "

"Even I thought Trump rambled last night but that’s always been who Trump is. He’s not going to change and act like someone he’s not."

Trump is definitely not a run of the mill suckass jive talking politician. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT