ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention - Milwaukee, WI

You still claim to be a liberal lawyer from Florida arguing on an Oklahoma State football message board?
Your response to my question is to ask a question about me? lol

Again, where is Melanie Trump? It is a valid question. One would think she would be at the Convention tonight standing there with her husband after what happened Saturday. She has been MIA for a very long time. Inquiring minds wonder why.

I hear though she is supposed to make an appearance at the convention, sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Again, where is Melanie Trump? It is a valid question. One would think she would be at the Convention tonight standing there with her husband after what happened Saturday. She has been MIA for a very long time. Inquiring minds wonder why.

I hear though she is supposed to make an appearance at the convention, sometime.
Sure drummer boy.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
We don't decide when its our time or not our time to go.
I agree. But that isn't the claim Scott made.

The recent claim Scott made (and being made by some other Trump supporters) is that God miraculously intervened to save Trump but God didn't miraculously intervene to save that man sitting in the stands with his wife and daughter. That is a sick and heartless claim to make. A dangerous one too.

How about all the school children killed in school shootings? Did God not want them to save them like He did Trump?

She is there. Karl rove was just talking about her at the convention.

I feel for DJT, Jr. on this one. Leftist media inspires a crazy fvcker to nearly put a bullet through his dad’s head, so he probably has little patience for their bullshit. Of course, PoncaScam would call him tRiGgErEd. SMH.
He was radicalized by the Fake News Cartel. As a result, he got his brains blown out at age 20. Tragic.

She at home bathing in rose petal bath in their mansion. What’s it to you?
Just curious that she isn't there to support her husband on the first night of the Convention, especially given what happened on Saturday.

Curious that she has been MIA for a while now, doesn't go to rallies with him, etc. Curious that there are reports she won't move back into the White House. And on and on.

The recent claim Scott made (and being made by some other Trump supporters) is that God miraculously intervened to save Trump but God didn't miraculously intervene to save that man sitting in the stands with his wife and daughter. That is a sick and heartless claim to make. A dangerous one too.

How about all the school children killed in school shootings? Did God not want them to save them like He did Trump?

God calls people home all the time no matter the age and others he doesn't until much later in their life and only he knows why and when. Wanna know why? Ask him CINO.

Tell me you don’t understand the sovereignty of God without telling me you don’t understand the sovereignty of God

It is going to be very interesting to see what Trump says and the tone he sets in his convention speech. If he strikes a more calming uniting tone, the question will then be how long he sticks to such a message.

Selecting Vance though doesn't seem to indicate any desire on the part of Trump's campaign to "calm the rhetoric" since Vance's comments right after the assassination attempt were disgusting and uncalled for.
Well your side didn't stick with the toning down the rhetoric very long did they? I know his Lollipop Guild Kiddos put this out but it had to be approved by someone. My guess is Hunter the Crackhead or Jill the Cvnt. Oops you hate that word so I will leave it.

I just read where Tiger Woods said he couldn’t sleep the night Trump got shot, that would be a nice endorsement. I’ve never known Tigers politics.

She would probably love your screen name as would most women, very classy.
"Lets make breasts a female anatomy thing only again!"
The speeches were pretty impressive but hers was just sad. Is there too much fentanyl crossing the border? Absolutely.

But when do Americans finally take responsibility for their own actions? It’s really Joe Biden’s fault her son died? Please. Why dont drug addicts and those that experiment with illegal substances simply own up to their own stupidity?

If I choose to get drunk and drive my car into a tree, can I blame General Motors? If I have sex with a prostitute, don’t wear protection and come down with a terrible STD, can I blame the police department for failing to enforce the law?

Just stop with the constant blame game and victimhood….on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
The speeches were pretty impressive but hers was just sad. Is there too much fentanyl crossing the border? Absolutely.

But when do Americans finally take responsibility for their own actions? It’s really Joe Biden’s fault her son died? Please. Why dont drug addicts and those that experiment with illegal substances simply own up to their own stupidity?

If I choose to get drunk and drive my car into a tree, can I blame General Motors? If I have sex with a prostitute, don’t wear protection and come down with a terrible STD, can I blame the police department for failing to enforce the law?

Says the same party spouting for gun control.

Sounds Pro Life.

I don’t disagree with the self responsibility part but the border is wide open to what ever the Cartels want o bring in. That is Biden and Democrats fault.

I don’t disagree with the self responsibility part but the border is wide open to what ever the Cartels want o bring in. That is Biden and Democrats fault.
Day 1 of the Biden admin they decided to play politics and undo a lot of the progress on the border including pulling some of the agents and funding.. oh and stopping the wall construction..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT