ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

"DePape told officers in a recorded interview last week that he broke through a glass door in the home using a hammer, according to the criminal complaint. He said Paul Pelosi was in bed at the time and "appeared surprised" by him. DePape allegedly told Paul Pelosi to wake up and that he was "looking for Nancy," to which Paul Pelosi responded that she wasn't there. Paul Pelosi apparently asked DePape how they could resolve the situation."

"Paul Pelosi said in a later interview with police that DePape told him he wanted to talk to "Nancy" and when Pelosi responded that his wife wasn't home and wouldn't be for several days, DePape responded that he would sit and wait. Body-worn camera footage from police showed a broken laminated glass door near the door handle near the back porch of the home, backing DePape's account."

"DePape told police in a separate interview that once he was inside the home, he wanted to tie up Paul Pelosi so he could sleep because he was "tired from having had to carry a backpack." DePape allegedly took out zip ties from his pocket so he could restrain Paul Pelosi, but Pelosi moved to another part of the house. DePape allegedly stopped him and they went back into the bedroom."

"Jenkins said during a Monday news conference that Pelosi tried to access a phone located in the household's elevator, but DePape blocked access to it. Pelosi was eventually able to get to the bathroom and use another phone to dial 911."

"DePape confirmed in his account to police that Paul Pelosi went into the bathroom while they were talking and called 911 on his phone. DePape said he "felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond" and that there was "no way the police were going to forget about the call." DePape said he stayed after the 911 call because "like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender."

"Though police haven't publicly specified a motive for the attack, Jenkins said Monday that based on the comment DePape made to Paul Pelosi and his own statements, the attack was "politically motivated."

It’s very sad to see that we are once again at the point in history where people believe that it’s OK to express their political sentiments through violence,” Jenkins said. “It demonstrates that we have to calm things down. We have to decide that we’re going to be more respectful as an American society.

Shocking new details blow up conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi attack

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Talk real big about a conservative christian and then when the cult calls, those christian principles be like

whitetail_original.gif

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice."
I wonder if @AC2020 thinks Jesus would have responded to this incident the same way he is? Does he think Jesus would be slandering Paul Pelosi, calling people "fags," believing and promoting outright lies, etc.?

They do this and then they wonder why attendance at their churches is decreasing. Guess they are shocked that many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology.

Last edited:
LOL guys tell us, who should we get our information from? Tell us who your reliable sources are. Not the FBI or the perpetrator, not Washington Post... do tell. Steve Bannon? Levin? Bongibo?
Of course. They can only listen to and trust their propagandists. Everyone else, including now the police and the FBI, cannot be trusted at all, at any time. So much for back the blue.

I'd hate to live like they do. Always so angry, so hateful, so mad. Unable to separate truth from fiction, unable to accept anything that doesn't align with their created reality. It must be really exhausting and depressing to be stuck in such a crazed mindset all the time.

And look at what this mindset produces. A guy like DePape, who thought he was like the Founding Fathers, as he broke into the home of an 82 year old man and assaulted him.🙄

I wonder if @AC2020 thinks Jesus would have responded to this incident the same way he is? Does he think Jesus would be slandering Paul Pelosi, calling people "fags," believing and promoting outright lies, etc.?

They do this and then they wonder why attendance at their churches are decreasing. Guess they are shocked that many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology.

What a sanctimonious prick.

Of course. They can only listen to and trust their propagandists. Everyone else, including now the police and the FBI, cannot be trusted at all, at any time. So much for back the blue.

I'd hate to live like they do. Always so angry, so hateful, so mad. Unable to separate truth from fiction, unable to accept anything that doesn't align with their created reality. It must be really exhausting and depressing to be stuck in such a crazed mindset all the time.

And look at what this mindset produces. A guy like DePape, who thought he was like the Founding Fathers, as he broke into the home of an 82 year old man and assaulted him.🙄

"DePape told officers in a recorded interview last week that he broke through a glass door in the home using a hammer, according to the criminal complaint. He said Paul Pelosi was in bed at the time and "appeared surprised" by him. DePape allegedly told Paul Pelosi to wake up and that he was "looking for Nancy," to which Paul Pelosi responded that she wasn't there. Paul Pelosi apparently asked DePape how they could resolve the situation."

"Paul Pelosi said in a later interview with police that DePape told him he wanted to talk to "Nancy" and when Pelosi responded that his wife wasn't home and wouldn't be for several days, DePape responded that he would sit and wait. Body-worn camera footage from police showed a broken laminated glass door near the door handle near the back porch of the home, backing DePape's account."

"DePape told police in a separate interview that once he was inside the home, he wanted to tie up Paul Pelosi so he could sleep because he was "tired from having had to carry a backpack." DePape allegedly took out zip ties from his pocket so he could restrain Paul Pelosi, but Pelosi moved to another part of the house. DePape allegedly stopped him and they went back into the bedroom."

"Jenkins said during a Monday news conference that Pelosi tried to access a phone located in the household's elevator, but DePape blocked access to it. Pelosi was eventually able to get to the bathroom and use another phone to dial 911."

"DePape confirmed in his account to police that Paul Pelosi went into the bathroom while they were talking and called 911 on his phone. DePape said he "felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond" and that there was "no way the police were going to forget about the call." DePape said he stayed after the 911 call because "like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender."

"Though police haven't publicly specified a motive for the attack, Jenkins said Monday that based on the comment DePape made to Paul Pelosi and his own statements, the attack was "politically motivated."

It’s very sad to see that we are once again at the point in history where people believe that it’s OK to express their political sentiments through violence,” Jenkins said. “It demonstrates that we have to calm things down. We have to decide that we’re going to be more respectful as an American society.

Shocking new details blow up conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi attack
Shocking new conspiracy details that blow up all other conspiracy theories.

giphy.gif

LOL guys tell us, who should we get our information from? Tell us who your reliable sources are. Not the FBI or the perpetrator, not Washington Post... do tell. Steve Bannon? Levin? Bongibo?
That's the problem with media outlets lying to us, we don't trust a word they say. Show us the video and we will make our own minds up.

just dumb and the minions on the case

praying for the pelosis in this difficult time

How did Pelosi open the door for the police when he was fighting off a guy with a hammer. I guess he could have called a time out, opened the door and then went back to get his head beat in but that doesn't really make sense. Kind of like Pelosi being allowed to use the restroom to call 911. SMFH while Democrat voters will swallow all of that without question it doesn't make any sense to the rest of us. Show us the videos and body cams to verify what is reported is correct. Pretty easy.

🙄

This @2012Bearcat. Even when some of you see the videos, you still won't believe it. Some of you have just completely lost touch with reality.
Reality is the FBI, MSM and Democrats have no credibility. Anyone that trusts them without asking questions and demanding answers is the one who has lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 22LR

They do this and then they wonder why attendance at their churches is decreasing. Guess they are shocked that many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology.
He would likely turn over the money changers tables and chase them out of the place with a whip.

I mean since you asked WWJD this is a possibility because it's something Jesus literally did.

I doubt he would call Pelosi a fag. I'm positive he would call him a wicked Sodomite.

No doubt, John the Baptist, Paul, Simon Peter, Elijah, Jeremiah, and Moses would (clearly under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit).

Reactions: OUSOONER67
He would likely turn over the money changers tables and chase them out of the place with a whip.

I mean since you asked WWJD this is a possibility because it's something Jesus literally did.

I doubt he would call Pelosi a fag. I'm positive he would call him a wicked Sodomite.

No doubt, John the Baptist, Paul, Simon Peter, Elijah, Jeremiah, and Moses would (clearly under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit).

Evidence of wicked sodomy?

Reactions: my_2cents
I wonder if @AC2020 thinks Jesus would have responded to this incident the same way he is? They do this and then they wonder why attendance at their churches is decreasing. Guess they are shocked that many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology.
It's like on Saturday they slander people, call them fags, and on Sunday none of that counts.

I'm positive he would call him a wicked Sodomite.

Why? What's the evidence of this? Bannon? Bongino? Do tell.

Yes, Jesus did do this in response to how the religious leaders of his day had turned God's house into a marketplace, ripping off and misleading people. A den of robbers.

So again, is there any wonder why church attendance is down? Why many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology . . . don't want to attend modern day dens of robbers?

So you honestly think Jesus would lie and slander a man who had his home broken into and assaulted?🙄 What type of preaching are you listening to every Sunday?

btw, Jesus didn't even do this with the woman who was actually caught in adultery and brought to him. He could have called her all types of names and got in on the public stoning. That is what the religious folk of his day wanted him to do. And yet, he didn't.

Last edited:
Yes, Jesus did do this in response to how the religious leaders of his day had turned God's house into a marketplace, ripping off and misleading people. A den of robbers.

So again, is there any wonder why church attendance is down? Why many people don't want Jesus mixed with a hateful American political ideology . . . don't want to attend modern day dens of robbers?

So you honestly think Jesus would lie and slander a man who had his home broken into and assaulted?🙄 What type of preaching are you listening to every weekend?

btw, Jesus didn't even do this with the woman who was actually caught in adultery and brought to him. He could have called her all types of names and got in on the public stoning. That is what the religious folk of his day wanted him to do. And yet, he didn't.
Wow you are some kind of unhinged.

So you honestly think Jesus would lie and slander a man who had his home broken into and assaulted?🙄 What type of preaching are you listening to every weekend?

but babies... I mean

fetus sonogram GIF

Reactions: AC2020
It's like on Saturday they slander people, call them fags, and on Sunday none of that counts.
Oh, some of them now slander people and call them names on Sunday too. And guys like @AC2020 amen it.

The real Jesus wouldn't be welcomed in many of their churches today. They would call Him names and slander Him too.

Why? What's the evidence of this? Bannon? Bongino? Do tell.
Yep, no evidence. But their Jesus would sure make up lies about it all and call it evidence.🙄

but babies... I mean

fetus sonogram GIF
Tell us all how many times Jesus talked about abortion?

Now, compare that with how often he talked about loving one another, praying for your enemies, carrying the burdens of your brother, turning the other cheek, etc.

But hey, call Mr. Pelosi a "fag" and a "sodomite." Make up lies to believe about him. Laugh at someone assaulting him. Obsess over abortion while ignoring all the commands Jesus actually gave and the issues he focused on. That is what Jesus would want everyone to do, right?🙄

Oh, some of them now slander people and call them names on Sunday too. And guys like @AC2020 amen it.

The real Jesus wouldn't be welcomed in many of their churches today. They would call Him names and slander Him too.

Yep, no evidence. But their Jesus would sure make up lies about it all and call it evidence.🙄
You expect everyone to believe the narrative that's being peddled by the same handlers that have been proven liars over and over again.

Pardon if I have difficulty believing.

The whole scenario has been weird. Smells like another cover-up.

WHy are you running from the possibility that Pelosi is gay? You're supposed to celebrate things like this.

Do you also not believe local police and news who are reporting the same?
When the local news gets it's reporting from the FBI. and the MSM no I don't trust it all. What I do trust is my own eyes. Show the video. It's not anything you leftist don't demand every time some scumbag is shot by a cop.

Tell us all how many times Jesus talked about abortion?

Now, compare that with how often he talked about loving one another, praying for your enemies, carrying the burdens of your brother, turning the other cheek, etc.

But hey, call Mr. Pelosi a "fag" and a "sodomite." Make up lies to believe about him. Laugh at someone assaulting him. Obsess over abortion while ignoring all the commands Jesus actually gave and the issues he focused on. That is what Jesus would want everyone to do, right?🙄
I'm sure you have real problems with Old Testament prophets like Elijah don't you?

The whole scenario has been weird. Smells like another cover-up.
The whole scenario is only weird to those who have a problem accepting reality and the truth. It is only weird to those who don't want to confront the crazy stuff this guy believed in because many of them believe in the same crazy stuff!

WHy are you running from the possibility that Pelosi is gay? You're supposed to celebrate things like this.
I could care less if Paul Pelosi is straight, bi, or gay. But his sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. And there is zero evidence you can present that indicates this has anything to do with sexuality.

Why do you crazy right-wingers have to make everything about homosexuality? Why are you guys so obsessed with questioning/attacking someone's sexuality and turning everything into a "gay" thing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT