ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

mc-hammer-stop-hammer-time.gif

Will Nancy push for amnesty? Try to save her marriage?
Nah they have a marriage like Bill and Cank. Bill can have all the women he wants and so can Hillary, where is Huma?
Same with Paul and Nanshee, she can have all the men she wants and so can Paul. A lot of Liberal Men have said lately that Nanshee is sexy so why would Paul cheat on her?
FarflungThornyChicken-size_restricted.gif

Nah they have a marriage like Bill and Cank. Bill can have all the women he wants and so can Hillary, where is Huma?
Same with Paul and Nanshee, she can have all the men she wants and so can Paul. A lot of Liberal Men have said lately that Nanshee is sexy so why would Paul cheat on her?
FarflungThornyChicken-size_restricted.gif
When a hammer is wielded in a crime of passion, you know that relationship has cultured over time. Might be in Nancy's best interest. To save her billionaire twink bankroller.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The cops, the media & board libs have been "Smolletted." Something is so incredibly off here...will eventually come out though. Reminds me of the like 1 (maybe 2) hour gap from when dumbass ran the stop sign & picked up his DWI. Always felt that the time when the body cams weren't rolling was for them to clean something up...a young lady in the passenger's seat, or maybe even a young man.

Now the cops show up at the door & he doesn't run into their arms like PeeWee Herman into a minor's arms nor says anything is wrong. All the clown has is a hammer. But not to worry am sure anyone on this board would get the same consideration ;-).

The only thing I haven't figured out is whether Democrat voters are really that easily manipulated or if they are so dishonest and indoctrinated they go along with anything their masters put out there?

Evidently our Department of “Justice” being the origin of political propaganda isn’t a big deal.

Imagine how much you would’ve howled if he’d axed everyone.

How many ways would you’ve worked Nazi into a sentence?
Christopher Wray. James Comey. Yes, my howling was exactly why the inept former president was unable to act. I bet that made sense to you as you typed it out.

If only someone, a leader, would have had the fortitude and execution skills to remedy the situation. That or it's bullshit.
They are like roaches, hard to kill, always come back and when you are fighting rattle snakes at the same time, cockroaches are the least of your worries.

My god they've grown to hate you so much..... they're looking for damn near anything to make a dent, lol. THey're combing your family photos, they're spinning your career... how do you do it?
If they were any kind of a threat or meaningful in any way it might actually worry me. Gnats. What does it say about me I enjoy swatting gnats though?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT