ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

The whole scenario is only weird to those who have a problem accepting reality and the truth. It is only weird to those who don't want to confront the crazy stuff this guy believed in because many of them believe in the same crazy stuff!

I could care less if Paul Pelosi is straight, bi, or gay. But his sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. And there is zero evidence you can present that indicates this has anything to do with sexuality.

Why do you crazy right-wingers have to make everything about homosexuality? Why are you guys so obsessed with questioning/attacking someone's sexuality and turning everything into a "gay" thing?
Most have excepted and tolerate yer orientation but yer POTUS and his whole party wants to shovel untruths and unrealities on this nation. Yer caught up in the dimm riptide sister. The harder you swim, the further the tide pulls you into the abyss.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Not at all.

I also know though that we live in the age of Christ. Christ is Lord and God, not Elijah the prophet.
So you discount the Holy Spirit of God working thru the prophet Elijah in the OT? That's certainly an unorthodox approach.

How about Nathan the prophet when he confronted King David?

The same Jesus who demanded repentance of biblical sin?

Last edited:
So you discount the Holy Spirit of God working thru the prophet Elijah in the OT?
When did I ever state this?

Again though, we live in the age of Christ. Not the Old Testament age. And Elijah was just a man. He wasn't God.

"In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs." - Hebrews 1:1-4

How about Nathan the prophet when he confronted King David?
Again, Nathan was a prophet but also a man. We don't live in the same age that Nathan lived in.

Are you trying to take us back to the time before Christ? Want to impose all the laws and regulations found in Leviticus on everybody? Is that your religion?

The same Jesus who demanded repentance of biblical sin?
Where did Jesus demand you call someone a "fag"? Where did Jesus demand you accuse someone of being gay because you need some conspiracy theory to believe in? Where did Jesus demand you believe in lies? Where did Jesus demand you place worldly partisan politics above human decency?

When did I ever state this?

Again though, we live in the age of Christ. Not the Old Testament age. And Elijah was just a man. He wasn't God.

"In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs." - Hebrews 1:1-4

Again, Nathan was a prophet but also a man. We don't live in the same age that Nathan lived in.

Are you trying to take us back to the time before Christ? Want to impose all the laws and regulations found in Leviticus on everybody? Is that your religion?

Where did Jesus demand you call someone a "fag"? Where did Jesus demand you accuse someone of being gay because you need some conspiracy theory to believe in? Where did Jesus demand you believe in lies? Where did Jesus demand you place worldly partisan politics above human decency?
A conspiracy theorist is anyone swallowing the propaganda emanating from the web spinners over the last 20 years.

I just have my eyes wide open.

Just watch. Pelosi is a homo. It'll all come out in the wash.

Have you ever seen me mock Rand Paul for what happened to him, claim Paul was gay and so was his neighbor, or claim everything about what happened was a lie and there was a cover-up?

I've already stated there are crazies on both sides. Both political sides have people who respond to incidents like this in the wrong manner. And I've never claimed otherwise.

Reactions: AC2020
Have you ever seen me mock Rand Paul for what happened to him, claim Paul was gay and so was his neighbor, or claim everything about what happened was a lie and there was a cover-up?

I've already stated there are crazies on both sides. Both political sides have people who respond to incidents like this in the wrong manner. And I've never claimed otherwise.
You deny Paul's a man lover? It's gonna come out shortly with or without Nancy's approval. You ready?

Reactions: windriverrange
So when Amos, the OT prophet made fun of the fat women in Bashan and called them "cows" you don't agree with that?
Again, Amos was a man who lived during the Old Testament age, not the age of Christ.

I'll ask again, are you trying to take us back to the time before Christ? Want to impose all the laws and regulations found in Leviticus on everybody? Want to even impose the cultural norms of the Old Testament time (specifically as it is related to Amos) upon everyone today? Is that your religion?

Just watch. Pelosi is a homo.
Your evidence?

That's right. You don't have any.

Even if he is, your evidence that it had something to do with this incident?

That's right. Again, you don't have any.

Wait Paul was gay?

Arrested Development No GIF

Again, Amos was a man who lived during the Old Testament age, not the age of Christ.

I'll ask again, are you trying to take us back to the time before Christ? Want to impose all the laws and regulations found in Leviticus on everybody? Want to even impose the cultural norms of the Old Testament time (specifically as it is related to Amos) upon everyone today? Is that your religion?
So your contention is the God of the Old Testament is different from the God of the New Testament?

So your contention is the God of the Old Testament is different from the God of the New Testament?
No.

I'm contending we now live in the age of Christ. I'm contending Jesus Christ is God and He is our Lord. God has spoken through Him in these last days.

How did Pelosi open the door for the police when he was fighting off a guy with a hammer. I guess he could have called a time out, opened the door and then went back to get his head beat in but that doesn't really make sense. Kind of like Pelosi being allowed to use the restroom to call 911. SMFH while Democrat voters will swallow all of that without question it doesn't make any sense to the rest of us. Show us the videos and body cams to verify what is reported is correct. Pretty easy.
Lazy AF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT