ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

Kind of strange the Pelosi family is asking for it's privacy. You would think if it were a politically motivated attack not only would Paul Pelosi know it and tell his wife but Nancy being the political creature she is would take advantage of it for political purposes.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
_jussie_smollett-v2-getty-h_2019.jpg

Kind of strange the Pelosi family is asking for it's privacy. You would think if it were a politically motivated attack not only would Paul Pelosi know it and tell his wife but Nancy being the political creature she is would take advantage of it for political purposes.
Who is claiming it was politically motivated?

I can fully understand why the family would want privacy after something horrible like this. Hopefully, he is able to make a full recovery.

They live in the country's capitial of homelessness and mental imbalance. And noone would want to talk about it because it just shows that not even the elite are safe from the societal problems the liberals created.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who is claiming it was politically motivated?

I can fully understand why the family would want privacy after something horrible like this. Hopefully, he is able to make a full recovery.

Is English your second language? No one is claiming anything, merely making an observation. Regardless it's not good for the Pelosis or the people of San Fransico when political figures like them are not safe in their own home.

Reactions: AC2020
Let the blame game begin.

They live in the country's capitial of homelessness and mental imbalance. And noone would want to talk about it because it just shows that not even the elite are safe from the societal problems the liberals created.

Is English your second language? No one is claiming anything, merely making an observation. Regardless it's not good for the Pelosis or the people of San Fransico when political figures like them are not safe in their own home.

carry on

Is English your second language? No one is claiming anything, merely making an observation.
But why did you jump immediately to that potential motive?

Regardless it's not good for the Pelosis or the people of San Fransico when political figures like them are not safe in their own home.
It isn't good for anyone across this entire nation when anyone isn't safe in their own home. Not just politicians, and not just in San Francisco. In South Carolina and Oklahoma too.

It isn't good for anyone across this entire nation when anyone isn't safe in their own home. Not just politicians, and not just in San Francisco. In South Carolina and Oklahoma too.
Maybe they should have been stronger proponents of the 2nd amendment, then maybe they'd have been prepared to defend their home. Just like many people n Oklahoma or South Carolina are prepared to do.

Maybe they should have been stronger proponents of the 2nd amendment, then maybe they'd have been prepared to defend their home. Just like many people n Oklahoma or South Carolina are prepared to do.

Do you stand guard at your front door with a gun at all hours of the night?

This doubling down on conservative talking points…wholly expected lol

carry on

Why didn’t Paul Pelosi just call the cops?
Maybe he didn't have time.

The main question I have at this moment is where was his security? This is the husband of the Speaker of the House, who is second in line for the presidency. I know there has been a lot of discussion recently about improving security for members of Congress and their families (and rightfully so). More funding for this has been allocated too. But seriously, how in the world did someone get into the home of the Speaker of the House?

What motive did I jump to? I made an observation that the Pelosis were not saying it was a political attack. If it had been their reaction would be much different than asking for privacy.
No it's not good for anyone which is why the soft on crime approach favored by Democrats is failing.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Maybe he didn't have time.

The main question I have at this moment is where was his security? This is the husband of the Speaker of the House, who is second in line for the presidency. I know there has been a lot of discussion recently about improving security for members of Congress and their families (and rightfully so). More funding for this has been allocated too. But seriously, how in the world did someone get into the home of the Speaker of the House?

It’s a real mystery.

What motive did I jump to? I made an observation that the Pelosis were not saying it was a political attack. If it had been their reaction would be much different than asking for privacy.
No one is saying what the motivation is because the home invansion and assault are being investigated.

The family is asking for privacy because this is a traumatic experience for them. Dang man, nothing everything is about partisan politics.

I just find it interesting that is the first potential motive that popped into your head.

No it's not good for anyone which is why the soft on crime approach favored by Democrats is failing.
🙄

I never want to hear you claim again that Democrats never pass up a chance to politically exploit a tragedy. Because that is exactly what you are trying to do right now.

Reactions: Been Jammin
No one is saying what the motivation is because the home invansion and assault are being investigated.

The family is asking for privacy because this is a traumatic experience for them. Dang man, nothing everything is about partisan politics.

I just find it interesting that is the first potential motive that popped into your head.

🙄

I never want to hear you claim again that Democrats never pass up a chance to politically exploit a tragedy. Because that is exactly what you are trying to do right now.

Yea I made an observation the Pelosis were not exploiting this like they would normally do and I'm the bad guy. SMFH you leftists are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Yea I made an observation the Pelosis were not exploiting this like they would normally do and I'm the bad guy.
You literally tried to politically spin a family asking for privacy after a traumatic event as something suspicious! And now you are doing exactly what you have complained about Democrats doing in the past.

Go take a long look in the mirror before you call leftists insane.

You literally tried to politically spin a family asking for privacy after a traumatic event as something suspicious! And now you are doing exactly what you have complained about Democrats doing in the past.

Go take a long look in the mirror before you call leftists insane.
No, I made an observation based on their reaction to conclude the attack wasn't political. Now it may very well turn out it was political and if so I will admit I came to the wrong conclusion. Sorry this is so hard for you.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Noone?

Sure reads like CNBC is trying to promote the possibility that this was politically motivated.
Can you give me a single example where Pelosi hasn't run to the front of a microphone when the opportunity to blame Republicans existed? The fact she didn't in this case is relevant.

🙄

There are 3 possible scenarios at play here:

1) This is politically motivated. If so, history tells us that Pelosi and the Dems would be running to the podium to bash Republican hate and rhetoric. The fact they didn't implies that this isn't the likely case.

2) Its a completely random attack with no actual association to the Pelosi's. If so, then soft-on-crime policies promoting in SF are fair game for discussion, whether this was a crime of opportunity, or a mentally-imbalanced, homeless person, etc. Those are valid discussion points. I'd also ask, as you did, where is their protection?

3) This was someone that was known to the Pelosi's, and if so, the fact that the Pelosi's don't want to talk about it, and that the individual in custody wasn't named makes one wonder what was going on. What is Pelosi doing at 2:30 in the morning where he has violent guests over at his residence? At a minimum, it would raise questions about whom the Pelosi's associate with.

From my perspective, those are the 3 possible scenarios at play and thus the none of the speculations in this thread are inappropriate.

No, I made an observation based on their reaction to conclude the attack wasn't political. Now it may very well turn out it was political and if so I will admit I came to the wrong conclusion. Sorry this is so hard for you.
It isn't hard for me at all. You are doing exactly what one expects from you.

On a serious note if it was a politically motivated attack the person needs to get the max sentence. Under no circumstances should any politician or their families have to worry about being attacked. It would further lessen the quality of the future pool of individuals that would take on the task. And the current quality isn’t that great…..

Sure reads like CNBC is trying to promote the possibility that this was politically motivated.
I think you are reading into that article what you want to see. The article makes it clear the motivation is unknown and then yes, discusses the rise of threats as reported by the U.S. Capitol Police. But it also discussed Mr. Pelosi's DUI offense and his investment activity. You think they are promoting the possibility that the attack is tied to his DUI offense and investment activity too?

Can you give me a single example where Pelosi hasn't run to the front of a microphone when the opportunity to blame Republicans existed? The fact she didn't in this case is relevant.
No it isn't relevant.

Her 82 year old husband was assaulted in their home. Nancy Pelosi is a human being with a family, just like you.

Stop just seeing a Democrat and try to see a human being.

There are 3 possible scenarios at play here:

1) This is politically motivated. If so, history tells us that Pelosi and the Dems would be running to the podium to bash Republican hate and rhetoric. The fact they didn't implies that this isn't the likely case.

2) Its a completely random attack with no actual association to the Pelosi's. If so, then soft-on-crime policies promoting in SF are fair game for discussion, whether this was a crime of opportunity, or a mentally-imbalanced, homeless person, etc. Those are valid discussion points. I'd also ask, as you did, where is their protection?

3) This was someone that was known to the Pelosi's, and if so, the fact that the Pelosi's don't want to talk about it, and that the individual in custody wasn't named makes one wonder what was going on. What is Pelosi doing at 2:30 in the morning where he has violent guests over at his residence? At a minimum, it would raise questions about whom the Pelosi's associate with.

From my perspective, those are the 3 possible scenarios at play and thus the none of the speculations in this thread are inappropriate.
Here is a radical idea. Instead of speculating and trying to make this all political, sit back, relax, and let the investigators do their job. Wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery and for just a few moments, set aside politics. Is this possible for you to do?

The motive will be made known. There is no need for your speculations and bias assumptions, many of which aren't even based in facts.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I think you are reading into that article what you want to see. The article makes it clear the motivation is unknown and then yes, discusses the rise of threats as reported by the U.S. Capitol Police. But it also discussed Mr. Pelosi's DUI offense and his investment activity. You think they are promoting the possibility that the attack is tied to his DUI offense and investment activity too?

No it isn't relevant.

Her 82 year old husband was assaulted in their home. Nancy Pelosi is a human being with a family, just like you.

Stop just seeing a Democrat and try to see a human being.

Here is a radical idea. Instead of speculating and trying to make this all political, sit back, relax, and let the investigators do their job. Wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery and for just a few moments, set aside politics. Is this possible for you to do?

The motive will be made known. There is no need for your speculations and bias assumptions, many of which aren't even based in facts.
Are you saying that on a politics message board, we shouldn't speculate about politics? Lol.

Are you saying that on a politics message board, we shouldn't speculate about politics? Lol.
You aren't speculating about politics. You are speculating about a tragic event that happened to another human being and trying to make it about politics from the very start.

But hey, you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You aren't speculating about politics. You are speculating about a tragic event that happened to another human being and trying to make it about politics from the very start.

But hey, you do you.
So we can't discuss why tragedies occur? What political policies (and the parties that push them) enabled that tragedy? I'll remember that next time a shooting occurs and you go spouting off about lax gun laws.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT