ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

So we can't discuss why tragedies occur? What political policies (and the parties that push them) enabled that tragedy?
Never said we can't. You are the one jumping to such conclusions.

All I'm saying is that none of us have a clue what happened or what the motivation is. Speculating over it and making bias assumptions this early when you don't even know the facts is pointless in my opinion.

I think you are reading into that article what you want to see. The article makes it clear the motivation is unknown and then yes, discusses the rise of threats as reported by the U.S. Capitol Police. But it also discussed Mr. Pelosi's DUI offense and his investment activity. You think they are promoting the possibility that the attack is tied to his DUI offense and investment activity too?

No it isn't relevant.

Her 82 year old husband was assaulted in their home. Nancy Pelosi is a human being with a family, just like you.

Stop just seeing a Democrat and try to see a human being.

Here is a radical idea. Instead of speculating and trying to make this all political, sit back, relax, and let the investigators do their job. Wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery and for just a few moments, set aside politics. Is this possible for you to do?

The motive will be made known. There is no need for your speculations and bias assumptions, many of which aren't even based in facts

When did you do any of that, Cliff?

On a serious note if it was a politically motivated attack the person needs to get the max sentence. Under no circumstances should any politician or their families have to worry about being attacked. It would further lessen the quality of the future pool of individuals that would take on the task. And the current quality isn’t that great…..
You mean this guy won't be released with no bail?

Where was his Secret Service Detail? Understandable that Pelosi in DC took her security team with her but as a family member he should also have some protection near by. Hmmm? The story did not specifically mention who captured the assailant so speculation seems to exist.

Where was his Secret Service Detail? Understandable that Pelosi in DC took her security team with her but as a family member he should also have some protection near by. Hmmm?
From what I've read so far, it appears that he doesn't have a security team. Which, if true, is absolutely insane. The spouse of the Speaker of the House should have his own security detail.

Well, NBC is reporting that the attacker yelled "Where's Nancy". That pretty much rules out the random event. I'll be very interested to hear details and history of the perp.

Versus the left hoping, praying and preparing to use the event as proof those on the right are extremist.
Go start a thread of pearl clutching over the violence.

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people and you start a thread in Oklahoma about liberals being responsbile for political violence. And this deal last night is just more of the same, isn't it? Your peeps were looking to kill her and Pence on Jan. 6 and you ignore it.

Who loaded you up with that Talking point? Levin? Hannity?

Versus the left hoping, praying and preparing to use the event as proof those on the right are extremist.
I am not hoping or praying this is politically motivated. In fact, I hope it's not.

Again, not everyone thinks like you do.

Reading this thread tells me one thing. This country is lost. Both sides have been manipulated to the point of no return. The hate and distrust, jeesh.

Makes me want to keep researching where I am going live out my life as an expat.

Portugal, hmmm
I bet there’s a Portuguese 24/7 board with the same stuff

Can someone check on @Corndog2021? If early reports about the suspect are true, he sounds a lot like Corndog.

"Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read."

"DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)

"He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.

Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted multiple conspiracy theories

Can someone check on @Corndog2021? If early reports about the suspect are true, he sounds a lot like Corndog.

"Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read."

"DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)

"He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.

Let the blame game begin.

Well well, a violent, delusional right winger.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/S44XJSyG0b8QJzNcpx" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Is this going to turn out to be a real life Conspiracy Theory type story? Where everyone thinks the guy is crazy until we find out he was right about everything? He has pegged Nancy for who she is so he got that one correct.

Anybody seen Jimmy lately?

DEm3LYBW0AEyxCh.jpg

Is that you James Hodgkinson?
Cesar Sayoc? You there?

Timmy McVeigh, are you posting under a new name?

James Fields, is that you?

You got ALex Jones turned up nice and loud? He denies school shootings. Another big free speech advocate.

aHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFnZS9taWRhcy9kYWM5NWJlOGU3MzJlMGM2ZmQxNmM3ODM0NTliYzk2YS8yMDYxMzExOTQvU2NyZWVuK1Nob3QrMjAxOC0wMi0xNSthdCszLjA4LjA5K1BNLnBuZw==

No - are you Nikolas Cruz? The picture of that school shooter in his maga hat won't come through.

Is this going to turn out to be a real life Conspiracy Theory type story? Where everyone thinks the guy is crazy until we find out he was right about everything? He has pegged Nancy for who she is so he got that one correct.
What a disgusting comment to make regarding what might have been an assassination attempt on our nation's Speaker of the House.

I will wager security is now very tight around Pelosi and the rest of her family. Secret Serice is probably having some very indepth internal conversations. Someone midlevel pee on might even consider it unpleasant.

What a disgusting comment to make regarding what might have been an assassination attempt on our nation's Speaker of the House.
Do you think your opinion matters to me? Not in the least. This may be the view from your side of the table. She has done more to insight this type of behavior towards herself than anyone else. Was it not her that talked about punching Trump? There is a mob mentality in politics today. Punch one you fight three. Punch three you fight ten. Wake up dumbass!

They're so violent, lol. A bunch of loons and nuts legitimized by Trump.
Hilarious how outraged you clowns all were when an assassin showed up a Kavanaugh's home. NOT!!

tenor.gif

Do you think your opinion matters to me? Not in the least. This may be the view from your side of the table. She has done more to insight this type of behavior towards herself than anyone else. Was it not her that talked about punching Trump? There is a mob mentality in politics today. Punch one you fight three. Punch three you fight ten. Wake up dumbass!
Some of you right-wingers never miss an opportunity to show your true hateful nutcase colors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT