ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

Ya'll watch this.

Hey AC, which right wing media source can we get accurate information from about this home invasion?
Use your brain and think this thru ...

So the husband of the Speaker of the House calls 911 to report he is being held hostage, and only 2 police officers show up?

And then they just decide to casually knock on the door?

And then after the door is politely opened for them, they allow the maniac in his underwear with a hammer in his hand to nearly bludgeon to death the husband of the Speaker of the House?

Strange.

So the husband of the Speaker of the House calls 911 to report he is being held hostage, and only 2 police officers show up?

And then after the door is politely opened for them, they allow the maniac in his underwear with a hammer in his hand to nearly bludgeon to death the husband of the Speaker of the House?

Strange.
Notice how all of a sudden the story has changed. What happened to the police responding to a wellness check. All of a sudden that has disappeared. Now we hear how Pelosi was allowed by this lunatic to go to the bathroom and make a phone call? Does that make sense to anyone besides the born swallowers? As more of the story come out the less it makes sense.
Everytime some black criminal is shot by a police officer, leftists and the MSM demand the release of the body cams and all the video evidence, why do we not hear this now? Would answer a few of the questions being asked.

Strange.

Okay, how so? INstead of "casually" knocking, like assume an official posture? Maybe salute while they knock? Sound a gong? Not enough of an armed response? Should those two just wait for SWAT like in Uvalde? Or just kick the door and go in with guns drawn, no warrant? LOL now cops knocking on the door is suggestive of something fishy.

And what does that have to do with your contention that Paul was having an illicit homo affair, Mr. Christian? You guys are something else, you'll talk it up and insist on leaders that have your values and then just gratuitously smear and lie someone that got hit in the head with a hammer. I've seen you on here all snorted up on Jesus and the ease with which you join lying really is something else. PUre follow the crowd. I posted the summary of the transcript, and the criminal explained it all in detail, and you still opt for the right winger lie version. Yeah boy, let's get some more of that old time gospel!

Okay, how so? INstead of "casually" knocking, like assume an official posture? Maybe salute while they knock? Sound a gong? Not enough of an armed response? Should those two just wait for SWAT like in Uvalde? Or just kick the door and go in with guns drawn, no warrant? LOL now cops knocking on the door is suggestive of something fishy.

And what does that have to do with your contention that Paul was having an illicit homo affair, Mr. Christian? You guys are something else, you'll talk it up and insist on leaders that have your values and then just gratuitously smear and lie someone that got hit in the head with a hammer. I've seen you on here all snorted up on Jesus and the ease with which you join lying really is something else. PUre follow the crowd. I posted the summary of the transcript, and the criminal explained it all in detail, and you still opt for the right winger lie version. Yeah boy, let's get some more of that old time gospel!
So sensitive when it comes to your precious party.

So sensitive when it comes to your precious party.
Which one is Syskie?

dem-cheerleading-meme.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Apologies.

Big mistake on my part that I assumed you would think it thru.

Carry on.

Apologies.

Big mistake on my part that I assumed you would think it thru.

Carry on.
Well, I posted a source, kind of hoped you'd have one. Now I'm just curious how you go from JESUS to DEFAME so easily. You guys kind of run the show, so to speak, in AR and OK and I've always wondered if they lying was because of, or in spite of, all the religion.

So which candidate with great Christian values will you be voting for in AR?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well, I posted a source, kind of hoped you'd have one. Now I'm just curious how you go from JESUS to DEFAME so easily. You guys kind of run the show, so to speak, in AR and OK and I've always wondered if they lying was because of, or in spite of, all the religion.

So which candidate with great Christian values will you be voting for in AR?
How I vote is my business.

I was hoping you were an actual thinker instead of a mindless drone for the party.

How I vote is my business.

I was hoping you were an actual thinker instead of a mindless drone for the party.

What does that have to do with Paul supposedly being gay? You just admit the defamation, then?

On Tuesday you defame a victim, on Wednesday you'll be virtue signaling your christian piety again.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't buy any of it. Poor Nancy. Glad he survived this brutal attack. It's a damn joke. Glad she waited 24 hours before departing to come home. Their marriage is worse than the Clinton's and I didn't think that was possible.

Why are you afraid of Pelosi coming out as gay? That should be celebrated on your end, shouldn't it?
But why would you deliberately lie about Paul Pelosi? Aren't you a christian?

Edit: Just fvcking with you, AC. We all know there's several million of you that could give a shit less about Christ or right and wrong. #hustle

But why would you deliberately lie about Paul Pelosi? Aren't you a christian?

Edit: Just fvcking with you, AC. We all know there's several million of you that could give a shit less about Christ or right and wrong. #hustle
Based on your comment about abortion you've outed yourself as a racist and with this one you've outed yourself as homophobic. What's wrong with Paul Pelosi being gay?

Talk real big about a conservative christian and then when the cult calls, those christian principles be like

whitetail_original.gif

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice."
Where'd that get ya?

David knows Depape.
One thing @davidallen is very good at is reading the tea leaves. A couple of months ago David was in an earnest search for a safe place in the country. It was a brilliant move (I mean that sincerely). If a whacked out homeless man can do that to Paul Pelosi David has to know there are plenty of whacked out homeless men in Portland who can do it to him. I’m pretty sure David has put me on “ignore,” so I would ask someone else to inquire of David how the search is coming along, and tell him he’d better do something soon.

Last edited:
One thing @davidallen is very good at is reading the tea leaves. A couple of months ago David was in an earnest search for a safe place in the country. It was a brilliant move (I mean that sincerely). If a whacked out homeless man can do that to Paul Pelosi David has to know there are plenty of whacked out homeless men in Portland who can do it to him. I’m pretty sure David has put me on “ignore,” so I would ask someone else to inquire of David how the search is coming along, and tell him he’d better do so something soon.
David is eatin mammas oatmeal right about now my man.

"The officer in D.C. quickly pulled up additional camera angles from around Pelosi’s home and began to backtrack, watching recordings from the minutes before San Francisco police arrived. There, on camera, was a man with a hammer, breaking a glass panel and entering the speaker’s home, according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in and who have been briefed on or viewed the video themselves."

"The Capitol Police first installed cameras around Pelosi’s home more than eight years ago; she has an around-the-clock security detail; and for many months after the attacks of Jan. 6, 2021, a San Francisco police cruiser sat outside her home day and night. But hours after Pelosi left San Francisco last week and returned to D.C., much of the security left with her, and officers in Washington stopped continuously monitoring video feeds outside her house."

"The Capitol Police have been working to implement more than 100 security improvements recommended by outside experts, including enhancements to officer training, equipment, protocols and staffing. But the department has simultaneously faced a tenfold increase in threats to members of Congress, who regularly return to their home districts and crisscross the country."

"Threats to lawmakers are not rare but have dramatically increased in the past several years. Since 2016, when Donald Trump was elected president, threats of violence against lawmakers recorded by the Capitol Police have surged from roughly 900 cases in 2016 to 9,625 in 2021. Meanwhile, the share of threats that federal authorities pursue for criminal prosecution in the same period ranged from 7 percent to 17 percent of cases referred by the Capitol Police."

Capitol Police cameras caught break-in at Pelosi home, but no one was watching

• Haha
"The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home with a hammer was on a 'suicide mission,' prosecutors said in court Tuesday, in a filing that revealed the suspect had plans to target other politicians as well."

"Meanwhile, a landscaper, who employed DePape in the years leading up to the attack, has revealed the suspect became involved in right-wing conspiracy theories such as QAnon and MAGA, falling into isolation and darkness."

"Speaking to The New York Times Tuesday of his former employee: 'He really believed in the whole MAGA, 'Pizzagate,' stolen election thing.' You know, all of it, all the way down the line,' the landscaper, who helped arrange for DePape to move into a converted garage in Richmond, said. He recalled how DePape, at the time, came off as a quiet, likeable, and a steady worker who built decks with him for six years, describing him as politically liberal."

"Ciccarelli described how he laid witness to DePape's steady descent into right-wing extremism over the years, which he said started when DePape would turn off famously liberal radio news network NPR on morning rides on the way to jobsites."

"It was a gradual process – it was over six years,' Ciccarelli recalled, 'day by day.' Once softspoken and shy, DePape soon began to press forward talking points that Ciccarelli recognized as being commonplace in right wing circles, such as those pertaining to Hillary Clinton's misuse of her federal email account in the buildup to the 2016 election, as well as the Pizzagate controversy that same year."

"Since debunked, the conspiracy theory falsely claimed that coded messages leaked by WikiLeaks linked several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants to an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring."

"DePape was also adamant that there was foul play amid the counting process during the 2020 election, repeatedly claiming the election was illegally stolen from former President Donald Trump by the Democratic Party. 'It was the whole thing – Hillary Clinton, Pizzagate, MAGA, the election was stolen – all of it,' the landscaper said."

Paul Pelosi's attacker planned a SUICIDE mission and had a list of other politicians he wanted to kill - as his former boss says he was completely awash in conspiracies: 'MAGA, Pizzagate, stolen election - all of it'

• Haha
"The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home with a hammer was on a 'suicide mission,' prosecutors said in court Tuesday, in a filing that revealed the suspect had plans to target other politicians as well."

"Meanwhile, a landscaper, who employed DePape in the years leading up to the attack, has revealed the suspect became involved in right-wing conspiracy theories such as QAnon and MAGA, falling into isolation and darkness."

"Speaking to The New York Times Tuesday of his former employee: 'He really believed in the whole MAGA, 'Pizzagate,' stolen election thing.' You know, all of it, all the way down the line,' the landscaper, who helped arrange for DePape to move into a converted garage in Richmond, said. He recalled how DePape, at the time, came off as a quiet, likeable, and a steady worker who built decks with him for six years, describing him as politically liberal."

"Ciccarelli described how he laid witness to DePape's steady descent into right-wing extremism over the years, which he said started when DePape would turn off famously liberal radio news network NPR on morning rides on the way to jobsites."

"It was a gradual process – it was over six years,' Ciccarelli recalled, 'day by day.' Once softspoken and shy, DePape soon began to press forward talking points that Ciccarelli recognized as being commonplace in right wing circles, such as those pertaining to Hillary Clinton's misuse of her federal email account in the buildup to the 2016 election, as well as the Pizzagate controversy that same year."

"Since debunked, the conspiracy theory falsely claimed that coded messages leaked by WikiLeaks linked several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants to an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring."

"DePape was also adamant that there was foul play amid the counting process during the 2020 election, repeatedly claiming the election was illegally stolen from former President Donald Trump by the Democratic Party. 'It was the whole thing – Hillary Clinton, Pizzagate, MAGA, the election was stolen – all of it,' the landscaper said."

Paul Pelosi's attacker planned a SUICIDE mission and had a list of other politicians he wanted to kill - as his former boss says he was completely awash in conspiracies: 'MAGA, Pizzagate, stolen election - all of it'
I was prepared to believe all of this until you closed it out in blue and I realized you were just messing with everybody and you were following your typical pattern of lying.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
According to unnamed sources who have reviewed the tape. You think the leftist would learn but that’s beyond there ability

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The cops are lying, the FBI is lying, Depape is lying... guys, this is a case for right wing media.

giphy.gif

Good lord my_2...You drink the Kool-Aid like no other.

Any reporting from the Washington Post is highly suspect. :)

LOL guys tell us, who should we get our information from? Tell us who your reliable sources are. Not the FBI or the perpetrator, not Washington Post... do tell. Steve Bannon? Levin? Bongibo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT