ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Violently Attacked In Their San Fransico Home

Hate to disappoint you but I thought it was both creative and hilarious.
Of course. Back away from your previous comment when it appears that I'm agreeing with you, right?🙄

Go look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this country right now. An 82 year old husband of our Speaker of the House is attacked by a person obsessed with crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, and you believe it is an occasion for humor. An opportunity to be creative and hilarious.

@Syskatine is right. Your mindset is one of a criminal and a terrorist. Laughing at a fellow American who was awaken from his sleep by a crazed man who wanted to hurt him and his wife, simply because they are Democrats.

Have you no sense of decency?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Of course. Back away from your previous comment when it appears that I'm agreeing with you, right?🙄

Go look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this country right now. An 82 year old husband of our Speaker of the House is attacked by a person obsessed with crazy right-wing conspiracy theories, and you believe it is an occasion for humor. An opportunity to be creative and hilarious.

@Syskatine is right. Your mindset is one of a criminal and a terrorist. Laughing at a fellow American who was awaken from his sleep by a crazed man who wanted to hurt him and his wife, simply because they are Democrats.

You Might want to look into Paul's "Hobby's" or lifestyle so to speak. 🤣

Good grief do you have sand in your lady parts? You sure act like it. Did you have the same outrage when Rand Paul was attacked? How about when Steve Scalise was shot while practicing for the baseball game? Where were you when innocent businesses were being burned and looted during the BLM grifting temper tantrum? Then we have the leftists trying to overrun the White House injuring what 60 sum odd Secret Service members? Why didn't we see your same concerns then?
Face it the leftists policies you both support and defend caused all of this. An illegal with a long criminal history, a known psychedelic drug user living in a bus no less who should have been deported long ago committed this. And you leftist want to blame Republicans and take offense at jokes. Laughable. Maybe you should support enforcing our laws and things like this wouldn't happen.

Only thing is, he wasn't.

But you don't care about the facts do you?
Nonsense. Of course he was. They had to change the story to protect Speaker Pelosi’s husband’s reputation. It’s too late for him to come out of the closet now. Think about it, Cliff. Mr Pelosi could have practiced his insider trading as easily or more easily from DC. But he chose to stay in San Francisco. San Francisco. Can you connect the dots now?

Good grief do you have sand in your lady parts? You sure act like it. Did you have the same outrage when Rand Paul was attacked? How about when Steve Scalise was shot while practicing for the baseball game? Where were you when innocent businesses were being burned and looted during the BLM grifting temper tantrum? Then we have the leftists trying to overrun the White House injuring what 60 sum odd Secret Service members? Why didn't we see your same concerns then?
Face it the leftists policies you both support and defend caused all of this. An illegal with a long criminal history, a known psychedelic drug user living in a bus no less who should have been deported long ago committed this. And you leftist want to blame Republicans and take offense at jokes. Laughable. Maybe you should support enforcing our laws and things like this wouldn't happen.
I think you killed that dumb bitch.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Nonsense. Of course he was. They had to change the story to protect Speaker Pelosi’s husband’s reputation. It’s too late for him to come out of the closet now. Think about it, Cliff. Mr Pelosi could have practiced his insider trading as easily or more easily from DC. But he chose to stay in San Francisco. San Francisco. Can yoi connect the dots now?
I’m sure you can cite the acceptable sources verifying such a creepy lifestyle…

I’m all ears.
Big hit ain't it?

You owe us all thousands of groveling apologies for every Trump joke.

Moron.

Excellent post Sy and I fully agree.

I probably shouldn't engage them but I just find it so easy to expose their hypocrisy and hate. And then watching them flail around trying to justify their disgusting mindset.
Irony in that post. Seriously is it deliberate or are you and sys really that damn hypocritical? Serious question? Did you both escape from the same Compound or is it coincedental you both have the same ****ed up brain? Hell even Google Allen has stayed away from this thread since Hammer Boy was revealed as Lover Boy. He didn't share any of his secret google info with his boys sys and 2pesos is unfathomable. 🤣🤣

ace4843649b1f79e.jpeg

Nonsense. Of course he was. They had to change the story to protect Speaker Pelosi’s husband’s reputation. It’s too late for him to come out of the closet now.

What is there to protect? Why is it too late? I thought the left is proud of it, you know, the whole "Pride" thing? I've been told being gay is a good thing, a virtue. It's normal. Are the Pelosis' ashamed of gay community? Is this big coverup because the MSM/DNC is ashamed of homos? I'm so confused. Maybe @ClintonDavidScott @my_2cents @Syskatine can help me sort it all out.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew this man,” San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN in an interview. “As a matter of fact, the evidence indicates the exact opposite.

"According to police and an FBI affidavit included in the federal criminal complaint, DePape broke into a glass door in Pelosi’s San Francisco home early Friday morning, and then went to the bedroom to confront Pelosi, saying he wanted to talk to his wife. Pelosi managed to call 911, and officers arriving on the scene witnessed DePape hit him with a hammer."

"Scott, the San Francisco chief, called the conspiracies surrounding the attack “pathetic” and “disturbing.

We’ve spent a lot of energy just pushing back, really ridiculous conspiracy theories, to make sure people stay focused on our team,” he said. “These things are harmful to society, they’re harmful to the victims involved – it’s really sad that we are here in this place, but we are.

‘Absolutely no evidence:’ Police, FBI affidavit debunk salacious conspiracy about Pelosi attack pushed by conservatives

There is absolutely no evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew this man,” San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN in an interview. “As a matter of fact, the evidence indicates the exact opposite.

"According to police and an FBI affidavit included in the federal criminal complaint, DePape broke into a glass door in Pelosi’s San Francisco home early Friday morning, and then went to the bedroom to confront Pelosi, saying he wanted to talk to his wife. Pelosi managed to call 911, and officers arriving on the scene witnessed DePape hit him with a hammer."

"Scott, the San Francisco chief, called the conspiracies surrounding the attack “pathetic” and “disturbing.

We’ve spent a lot of energy just pushing back, really ridiculous conspiracy theories, to make sure people stay focused on our team,” he said. “These things are harmful to society, they’re harmful to the victims involved – it’s really sad that we are here in this place, but we are.

‘Absolutely no evidence:’ Police, FBI affidavit debunk salacious conspiracy about Pelosi attack pushed by conservatives
Sure. We believe the police. And by the same token we think the police are liars that should be defunded.

Something else a little off about this story. According to the affidavit the FBI agent of record has only been with the FBI since 2019. You would think with this being a family member of the Speaker of the House they would have a more experienced agent working on case like this.

You guys are so conditioned.

It’s fun to watch.

If anyone in your cult says conspiracy theory, everyone of you turds joins the chorus.

Its the most effective tool used on you.

Immediatly shuts down any thought from. the cult masses.

The party of violence and terrorism now slanders a victim of their crimes. Surprised? It's who they are.

They'll run over and post a thread and whine when there's a protest outside some conservative politician's house or sexy Sarah Huckaby doesn't get her third helping of fried chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The party of violence and terrorism now slanders a victim of their crimes. Surprised? It's who they are.

They'll run over and post a thread and whine when there's a protest outside some conservative politician's house or sexy Sarah Huckaby doesn't get her third helping of fried chicken.
Pelosi would be much safer if he stopped inviting mentally ill gay prostitutes into his home.

The cops are lying, the FBI is lying, Depape is lying... guys, this is a case for right wing media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT